Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will go up or down? - page 12. (Read 38115 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?
No one can tell if ethereum will down or up because we are facing of bear market now. But every body is hoping that ethereum give us a good profit this year. The best we can do is to buy and observe what will happen in ethereum price in few months.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 05, 2018, 04:45:56 PM
Actually if viewed from the growth, should Ethereum (ETH) able to compete with Bitcoin (BTC) price in the future. Moreover, many factors have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum.
Ethereum can be grow major in the time to override columns 500 $. The field variable variable variable and are the currently separated as the first home, should be prompt in the their defence, set the plan plan for the least case.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 05, 2018, 04:15:13 PM
Ethereum now down beacause the market is red , ethereum will rise again once the market recovers again i believe ethereum will reach 1000$ again .
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:06:28 PM
The price of the ethereum is down now but the market will be high very soon. Now it is down but the it will rise. The price of other token is also down, sometimes their is deep in the market it use to be like that every year the price will start changing now. New thing on our way.
Activity: 80
July 05, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
I think now ethereum will go up, it has strong support in the area $400-500 and a lot of time moving in this area looks like consolidation before moon.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 05, 2018, 01:32:51 PM
It all depends on the market mood. but in General,I think that Ethereum is now at the bottom and that now is a great time to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 118
July 05, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
Actually if viewed from the growth, should Ethereum (ETH) able to compete with Bitcoin (BTC) price in the future. Moreover, many factors have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum.
Activity: 151
July 05, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

What do you thinking?

The market is currently unstable and makes the price of ethereum up and down and difficult to predict. However, when approaching the end of the year, the ethereum can rise higher.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
July 05, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
I think Ethereum may fall, first because of the panic sales of market investors, and secondly because of the competitors of Ethereum! (3.0 blockchain)
but if for now the ethereum has started to rise again because already many investors are investing their money in ethereum. so most likely in the coming months and so on ethereum will go up steadily if my prediction
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
I think Ethereum may fall, first because of the panic sales of market investors, and secondly because of the competitors of Ethereum! (3.0 blockchain)
Activity: 364
July 05, 2018, 09:19:02 AM
I'm sure that ETH will follow the general mood of the market, in the same way as all the other altcoys. There is an opportunity to buy at a low price
Activity: 12
July 05, 2018, 09:06:38 AM
ether is gonna go up. No doubt about it, the only thing is how soon. If you buy now just hold till September, you won't regret it.  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
If I think the price of Ethereum and other Altcoin is very dependent on the price of Bitcoin. The price movement is currently in a downward trend. Of course it does not end in their greatness, there will be times cryptocurrancy experience such a natural movement after going down.Usually there is a movement to increase again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 05, 2018, 08:40:42 AM
It will remain at the same value. There are no significant movement on market and I don't think that is going to change soon.
It will start gaining in autumn as I think. This summer, we will watch the fluctuations of this cryptocurrency. In December, Ethereum can go to the Moon.
Don't look at the past and what happened last year and don't make your speculations based on that, this is new year.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 08:29:55 AM
Ethereum will remain stagnant now at the price range of $400 - 600 and also give you the buying opportunity below $400. So, buy more and hold for next bull market which will come next year end.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 07:59:33 AM
From the perspective of the use of Ethereum, it still has a lot of room for growth, but the recent 3.0 blockchain is a threat from Ethereum, which is likely to cause Ethereum to lose customers, which will cause the price of Ethereum to fall!
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 07:40:34 AM
Personally, I believe that if the market is stable, ethereum will go up and it will value more than it is now but this depends on the trend of the market because ethereum is a very potential coin and it is also a very profitable coin to buy and hold.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 07:26:45 AM
Technically at the support level and most probably will go up for the short term. For the long term, I am very bullish for Ethereum. I think Ethereum marketcap is going to be bigger than Bitcoin in a few years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 04, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

What do you thinking?

The whole market overall performance is currently in difficult so therefore all Altcoins are average low performance too specially Ethereum but still it is unpredictable if this coin will continue to fall or it will bounce back until it will reach the ATH again before this year will end so i suggest that we will just continue to wait and see while we keep on holding our Ethereum coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 04, 2018, 04:39:56 AM
in my belief, ethereum will surely rise, we only have to hold on for the results we want.
seen from last year that in August the price of crypto all began to rise

It will start gaining in autumn as I think. This summer, we will watch the fluctuations of this cryptocurrency. In December, Ethereum can go to the Moon.
Pages:
Jump to: