Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will go up or down? - page 3. (Read 38115 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?

I think eth will increase, but this is just a guess, the truth has not been proven, so the rise and fall of eth prices is difficult to predict, hopefully hopefully eth will really increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 10, 2018, 01:42:30 PM
At this point,I think Ethereum has found a support line in the $ 200 area. in my opinion,Ethereum will be in this area until the market trend changes.
 and I think it will happen soon enough. Wink
Activity: 602
November 10, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
if we are at risk, we just have to buy bitcoin and then buy ethereum or we can throw it again into a different altcoin, more profit but risk. and we hope that at the end of this year there will be a price surge
The idea that Bitcoin Paul is enough for many investors. Although it can be said about the entire cryptocurrency. But nevertheless, I have more confidence in ethereum.
it's hard to say what the opinion is today will be correct. I think that you need to wait for the next hardfork etherium and then see the results that Constantinople will bring. According to the new formation of the team, the date is set for January 2019.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
November 10, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
if we are at risk, we just have to buy bitcoin and then buy ethereum or we can throw it again into a different altcoin, more profit but risk. and we hope that at the end of this year there will be a price surge
The idea that Bitcoin Paul is enough for many investors. Although it can be said about the entire cryptocurrency. But nevertheless, I have more confidence in ethereum.
Activity: 238
November 10, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 10:06:08 PM
Ethereum cryptocurrency will grow in the long term. In the short term, there may be frequent recessions and falls, so we must be prepared for this.
Activity: 224
October 13, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
Even while Vitalik is tring to travelling all over the world and tell about his coin price of ethereum depends from many signals
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 13, 2018, 04:00:39 PM
The truth is I don't understand why ethereum has so unstable price now. All was fine and now I am watching the same picture again((
Activity: 644
October 13, 2018, 03:58:50 PM
Price of ethereum depends from situation in the world I think after several bad news about Germany and Russia price was down but I don't worry it will recover soon
I would like to know more about the information you mention. Can you provide a link? To date, there are a lot of news that indicate the real prospects of etherium in the future, but I have never encountered the news in Russia and Germany.
Activity: 182
October 13, 2018, 03:56:02 PM
Price of ethereum depends from situation in the world I think after several bad news about Germany and Russia price was down but I don't worry it will recover soon
Activity: 182
platio.io
October 13, 2018, 03:48:37 PM
I think this is because good news are having influence to ethereum and not only for him - look at all market(( I hope this is current situation
Activity: 115
twogap.com
October 13, 2018, 03:45:04 PM
I don't like that such jumps with ethereum continue on the market( I thought this year will be more tsable and maybe I should wait of 2019?
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

What do you thinking?
I think he will grow up. Although, I think, not much and maybe not soon. The main thing is to grow. We must continue to hope.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

What do you thinking?

I think all the coins will go up. The question is when? The market is similar to the spring now but it is not clear in which direction it will straighten. I hope up.

In general, the lies were voiced on October 14 as the period when the update for the block chain began. Moreover, ethereal is aimed at introducing technologies for scaling and I hope this will give a good result by the end of the year.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
October 13, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
We should wait for more buy ethereum. We are in bear trend and we can wait buy anycoins not just ethereum. Altcoins are more risky than Bitcoin - Etherem and Ripple. If we will invest the cryptocurrency, We should focus top of coins like Ethereum Bitcoin. If most of our portfolio create top of coins, it will be great.
Yeah, likewise i was waiting for it to drop more lower so  we can buy in very cheap price. Until now no one would guarantee how low and its possible high price and lowest price before it goes up. Its good to have a ladder low buys and not to go all in in any particular coibn only like ethereum.
Activity: 294
October 13, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

What do you thinking?

I think all the coins will go up. The question is when? The market is similar to the spring now but it is not clear in which direction it will straighten. I hope up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 11:35:37 AM
of course ethereum will continue to rise and fall, so ethereum prices will continue to change and for now ethereum prices will still go down and only rise slightly, but ethereum prices will definitely rise high in a few months
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 13, 2018, 05:41:12 AM
We should wait for more buy ethereum. We are in bear trend and we can wait buy anycoins not just ethereum. Altcoins are more risky than Bitcoin - Etherem and Ripple. If we will invest the cryptocurrency, We should focus top of coins like Ethereum Bitcoin. If most of our portfolio create top of coins, it will be great.
Activity: 273
October 13, 2018, 05:23:30 AM
As of this moment ethereum will goes down.For how many months ethereum will not goes up,we must be hopping that its not continue down until the end of this year.Today or in a few months we are not panicking.What we are trying to do is be PATIENCE until in a long way run and hoping it will raise again.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 13, 2018, 04:45:12 AM
I think ethereum's price will follow the movement of bitcoin prices, when the price of bitcoin goes up, I am sure that ethereum's price will also rise, because ethereum will not dare to increase without the support of bitcoin.
Now ETH can not follow the BTC price, last time you saw the BTC value increase continuously, but the ETH price dropped, and dropped to the lowest, so I think we should invest in copper Other cents would be better, perhaps XRP or the new altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: