Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will go up or down? - page 4. (Read 38115 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 04:27:17 AM
Ethereum value goes down and there are no any sign of going up or recovery. But then again ethereum is one of the cryptocurrency that affected in the unstable market.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 13, 2018, 02:45:09 AM
I believe that things has change for better in cryptosystem now. Ethereum should start going up now. However, the last part of the year in cryptosystem world should be a smiling one for everybody.
Nobody knows whether or not later this year the cryptocurrency will increase or not because now the price itself is also experiencing a decline and this trend will not stop
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
I believe that things has change for better in cryptosystem now. Ethereum should start going up now. However, the last part of the year in cryptosystem world should be a smiling one for everybody.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 13, 2018, 12:56:51 AM
I think ethereum's price will follow the movement of bitcoin prices, when the price of bitcoin goes up, I am sure that ethereum's price will also rise, because ethereum will not dare to increase without the support of bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 12:42:04 AM
In my opinion, ETH will probably go down if it will not be able to sustain its price above $500. It will consolidate maybe until Q4 of this year before hitting another peak beyond $1k. During this bearish mode of the market, the recommended way to beat it is to accumulate as much as we can and hold until it becomes bullish again.
yes, but what I see today is that Ethereum prices on the market are experiencing a slight increase and so hopefully the Ethereum price will rise and can reach $ 500 let alone many people are waiting for Ethereum back
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2018, 07:19:25 PM
This few days almost 10 percent eth price drop in the coinmarketcap, this is another suffering for those eth holders, but do not scared dropped the price of the coins is part of volatile fluctuations currency.

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 12, 2018, 05:13:02 PM
Ethereum is the most guaranteed coin after btcden.There is a very large community.The market began to recover slowly.One of the most valuable products in the greened market is ETH.
pleasant extra on the scale of use of ethereum, I still believe that this coin can take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market. The fact is that for this there are all prerequisites and grounds.
More recently, attackers spread information about the care of Vitalik Buterin with Efirium. But today there is a refutation of this news on the net. If we take into account all the positive news about the e-house, then maybe next year we will see a new super star of the cryptocurrency market.
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 05:07:31 PM
Ethereum is the most guaranteed coin after btcden.There is a very large community.The market began to recover slowly.One of the most valuable products in the greened market is ETH.
pleasant extra on the scale of use of ethereum, I still believe that this coin can take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market. The fact is that for this there are all prerequisites and grounds.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 05:04:47 PM
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 12, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
Despite the fact that Ethereum now has not the best position, it is likely that it will grow, because it has a huge potential and functionality.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 18, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
According to my predictions, Ethereum will definitely rise sooner or later.
because what I observed at this time Ethereum began to stabilize by maintaining current prices.
The current ETH price of $ 211 has begun to increase Compared a few days ago.
I also believe that ethereum will definitely recover soon,
for now we must be patient before waiting for that,
the important thing is that we must keep up to date so that we don't miss information
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
According to my predictions, Ethereum will definitely rise sooner or later.
because what I observed at this time Ethereum began to stabilize by maintaining current prices.
The current ETH price of $ 211 has begun to increase Compared a few days ago.
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
There is only bearish pressure for ethereum and thats for sure
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 18, 2018, 11:06:36 AM
Now it is difficult to say what will happen to Ethereum in the future. But I think Ethereum will keep its second position in the cryptocurrency sphere.
It is very difficult to predict ethereum in the future,
and even though ethereum's price is currently down but I still believe ethereum prices will recover soon,
the most important thing is that we keep following the development so that it is clearer
Activity: 135
September 18, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
Now it is difficult to say what will happen to Ethereum in the future. But I think Ethereum will keep its second position in the cryptocurrency sphere.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
Right now Ethereum corrected for the global downtrend. IMHO it will recovery and even update ATH again in 2020, but before this, ETH will slowly go down during this year and it will crash under $ 70 by June 2019.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 10:04:06 AM
I think ethereum will come back, a price reduction might be caused by a problem of not being able to send tokens in the MEW wallet, only problems occur for a few days now it is normal again

The highest price ethereum has ever achieved this year is around $ 1200, of course I always believe that ethereum can recover so I'm sure investhere ethereum is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
I think ethereum will come back, a price reduction might be caused by a problem of not being able to send tokens in the MEW wallet, only problems occur for a few days now it is normal again

I hope so, because Ethereum is a good indicator for the cryptocurrency world. If we see that the price of Ethereum is low, then it mean that the whole cryptocurrency market is effected negative and is low.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 03, 2018, 09:52:52 AM
Now begins climbing legend ! I think that the correction has ended and now would be a good height !

I think so, now is the right time to buy because I'm optimistic that the future of Crypto will soon improve, buying now will make us get big profits so we can retire.
It seems like this is the right time to buy it because currently the ethereum price tends to fall,
with us buying it and holding it until the ethereum price rises then the profit we will get will be large
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 09:35:22 AM
Ethereum is slowly recovering in sync with all the crypto market. The short term trend has turned up but it will take a bigger rise to turn the long term bullish again.
Still waiting for many conditions and information from eth, we still can not say anything at the moment, this recovery is negligible with the losses that eth has created, and it does not show anything about trends in the future of eth. In short, I think most people still can not get the right answer because if we know the answer, the market goes in a different direction, no need to tire and expect every day in despair and discomfort
Pages:
Jump to: