Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will go up or down? - page 7. (Read 38115 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
August 07, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
no one knows for sure when it will go up and when it will go down, but by looking at ethereum prices for now it can be said to be quite low so it is likely that the ethereum price will increase,but the increase still waits for the king or bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
Price of etherium will go up. Just now it is most popular and useful cryptocurrency and blockchain project in the world. And now it is very good price to buy. It can go down for about $40-50, but no more.
It will go up in time since we do not know when is the price could reach all time high. Exactly good to buy these days invest while it is low. It is not yet late to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 09:51:17 AM
No one can predict the trend of this coin, maybe they will drop if we do not trust ETH, but do not worry the market will rebound later this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 09:32:28 AM
Ethereum price will increase but we have to wait patiently because last year the price of ETH increased more than 1200$. People who are holding ETH for another year definitely they will be in profit.
If you sell ETH in this period, they are definitely speculators and only interested in immediate profit but if you are a long-term investor then surely in 2019 they will get a lot of profit because I I believe that with the participation of the ETF, the value of all coin will go to the moon
ETF will still not fix whether it will be approved or not. if indeed this will be approved then it will be good news for cryptocurrency because this is a pretty good progress
ETF approval will bring a lot of money to the whole of cryptocurrency but it becomes the real reason there was so many people are speculating it right now.
Those people are buying rumour about ETF and will sell for the ETF news but if that will be a good news and there will be a stability.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
Price of etherium will go up. Just now it is most popular and useful cryptocurrency and blockchain project in the world. And now it is very good price to buy. It can go down for about $40-50, but no more.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
In the nearest future it will go down I think, but in a year perspective w may see a new all time high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
August 07, 2018, 08:09:04 AM
To increase the price of ethereum, the price of bitcoin needs to increase first. And that network density needs to be fixed a bit, sometimes the transfers last for days.
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 08:04:49 AM
of course ethereum will definitely rise again and I believe that ethereum is a good coin and has a fast movement so it will definitely be profitable, I will continue to hold ethereum that I have to make a profit
Activity: 392
August 07, 2018, 07:41:09 AM
Same as bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is not exempted from rise and fall of its market cap and price. That's how cryptocurrencies are - volatile. Its market price will change easily making the market change its color from green to red and vice versa in just a couple of hours or day.
Activity: 512
August 07, 2018, 12:14:16 AM
for now the bitcoin market is in decline that means the altcoin will also follow the decline. bitcoin must be green so ethereum returns
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 12:10:03 AM
Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?

the price of ethereum is related to the increase in bitcoin and currently, almost all coins fall and I think this is due to the frequent decline in bitcoin prices, but I believe the increase from ethereum for the end of this year will exceed the percentage increase in bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
Ethereum price will increase but we have to wait patiently because last year the price of ETH increased more than 1200$. People who are holding ETH for another year definitely they will be in profit.
If you sell ETH in this period, they are definitely speculators and only interested in immediate profit but if you are a long-term investor then surely in 2019 they will get a lot of profit because I I believe that with the participation of the ETF, the value of all coin will go to the moon
ETF will still not fix whether it will be approved or not. if indeed this will be approved then it will be good news for cryptocurrency because this is a pretty good progress
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 07, 2018, 12:04:33 AM
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
August 06, 2018, 11:44:04 PM
Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?
Now ethereum has gone down in price along with all kinds of crypto currency following bitcoin. Since the reason for the fall of this coin is not in itself, when the crypto-currency market starts to rise, ethereum will grow in price in the first place. After all, this is the most popular coin on the crypto-currency market. The high popularity of ethereum will rise even higher if a Plasma project is soon introduced into it, which will increase the capacity of this coin to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen. Accordingly, then the demand will increase and the price will rise substantially.
Activity: 220
Merit: 8
August 06, 2018, 11:23:28 PM
I think ethereum will go up given the fact that this coin is truly extraordinary and promising coins. We don't understand what will be ethereum's final fate but I believe that it will rise.
So let's think optimistically, ethereum will emerge at the end of 2018 with investor positivity. The market may not recover and eth values have begun to decline, we must entrust market capabilities to overcome this scenario. And I hope for continued growth.
the market can change at any time and turn in any direction. So, now we see a market that is growing small, but after that we can see the fall and continued growth.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2018, 10:37:57 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 10:02:59 PM
For me Ethereum now a days the price is very low and that's why I want to buy more at dip price and hold it first because I believe in Ethereum I know that this coin has a potential to success and the next future Giant Coin
Activity: 266
July 25, 2018, 01:54:03 AM
Ethereum is going to very well now many people like ETH technology and ethereum scalability is better than bitcoin many icos introduced ethereum platform so ethereum will go up.Now market has started to increase just wait hold your coins.
Activity: 644
July 25, 2018, 01:30:03 AM
We need little more patience here because now Bitcoin price starts increasing so there is a chance to increase the price of ETH. We shouldn't panic because the current situation is incompletely testing mode which we have capable holding for some more time because surely along with Bitcoin price, Eth price will also increase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
July 25, 2018, 01:18:30 AM
I think that ETH, for anyone will go up. On this coin is too much demand, and this gives incentives for people to invest further.
That is pretty much right about ETH. This is one potential crypto that has attained a good status in the market after Bitcoin. The market cap is the second highest and the project behind it is amazing. This is the only altcoin that has gone so much ahead from the other family members.

Some experts are of the view that ETH might challenge Bitcoin in future but its something we cannot speculate right now and only could be found in time to come.

Pages:
Jump to: