Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 101. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 117
January 15, 2018, 06:40:46 AM
People often speak of Bitcoin, and Ethereum as if they’re related. That is only vaguely the case. They do possess the common trait of being “blockchain” based, but that’s where the similarity ends
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 15, 2018, 06:36:17 AM
i think ethereum is hard to overtake bitcoin. bitcoin is the beginning of other coins. so for now all coin prices are still bitcoin based.
Well, you talk and take into account only the present, and if you look to the future, then the etherium has more global prospects and opportunities, and bitcoin, in my opinion, is at the very top, just because it was the first crypto currency
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 06:35:00 AM
It all boils down to how good marketing is. Without it, I don't think Eth will stand a chance against Bitcoin..
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 06:33:37 AM
I think the this will happen in anytime in the future! The real bitcoin as speak is always going to have more trust as compare to other coins and ETH specially. This trust will always keep building more and more investors and crypto enthusiast in the favour of bitcoin leading to ultimate investment into bitcoin. So you see here, the weightage for the bitcoin will be always higher as compared to the ETH. Im completely in favour with the ETH as good investment but it always comes after the BTC. Its perfect currency for long term investment but I don't think that anyone will ever put it in the first rank and that too after having blessed with BTC in the crypto world.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
January 15, 2018, 06:32:26 AM
Bitcoin is under constant attack by media and other altcoin communities right now. It is basically bleeding. Very sad to see but bitcoin might be killed by ethereum in couple of years. I wouldn't be surprised.
Activity: 182
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 15, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
Very interesting discussion! I believe that with such ideas and perspectives this may well happen, and Ethereum will overtake bitcoin and become coin #1!
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
January 15, 2018, 06:19:38 AM
i think ethereum is hard to overtake bitcoin. bitcoin is the beginning of other coins. so for now all coin prices are still bitcoin based.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 15, 2018, 06:18:49 AM
it doesn't matter who will be on top. as long as they have potential  Wink

Exactly! I'm always open to a new things that has potential to succeed. If in case ethereum will over take bitcoin, then so be it. Both has a potential for you to become millionaire. Much better if you invest in both ethereum and bitcoin so you'll 100% sure that you'll gonna earn huge profit. But as for now, it is not possible to happen. Bitcoin price is way more higher compare to ethereum.
Activity: 62
January 15, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
it doesn't matter who will be on top. as long as they have potential  Wink
Activity: 73
January 15, 2018, 06:04:45 AM
not a chance . bitcoin is like founder in this world. its dumped this month but its not show that it will go that way . i believe bitcoin dominance will at least %50 again
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
In my opinion Ethereum will going to steady top 2 altcoins.But not takeover Bitcoin.Ethereum has many supporters and investors nowadays but bitcoin is the father of Currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
i dont think so. you know bitcoin is very popular  and very expensive. we can say eth will be the second most expensive in the future
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
January 15, 2018, 05:56:18 AM
it seem like it for couple weeks.but i expect that bitcoin will pump in a few days.a lot of my investment in ethereum i hope it will go that way
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
January 15, 2018, 05:48:48 AM
A big no for me bitcoin is still the mother of crypto currency although i have some eth im not expecting it to surprass the current price of bitcoin now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 05:43:34 AM
At Ethereum great prospects, although he suffered recently, but the platform is rapidly gaining momentum. Perhaps he will replace bitcoin in the future, but I think that my grandchildren will see this future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 15, 2018, 05:19:23 AM
I think it is very difficult to replace bitcoin position, but if it can happen, of course the candidate is very suitable to replace bitcoin is etherium, because in addition to etherium in runner up position, etherium also has a bright future, as the main base of the payment path mostly ico projects
For now it is difficult, I also think so that will compete with bitcoin is ethereum it is very appropriate. I think personally is most appropriate is ETH with many people using it. Examples such as ICO project. And of course the miners are also doing the Ethereum mine.
thats good point,it wasnt mentioned most of the time the miner whos ethereum is yhe main target as bitcoin is so hard and expensive to mine.most of the miners in many countries specially asia mined ethereum than bitcoin.and added is almost ico now using ethereum as mode of payments.maybe not tnis yeqr but in sooner ethereum would replace bitcoin.maybe when all the bitcoin has been mined.then the eth will have a chance of making into the top
Activity: 224
January 15, 2018, 04:54:04 AM
I can be possible that ethereum can reach bitcoin price.But i am afraid that it will not happen in this time.But maybe in the near future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 15, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
I don't think Ethereum will ever overtake Bitcoin...the price of Eth is growing now because people are buying it to join ICOs..
BTC will be leading the charts for long time..that's a sure fact  Cool

Of course blockchain technology that support Ethereum is much better than Bitcoin’s one. But I suppose that it is not the near future time case the overtaking Bitcoin by Ethereum. Maybe will see it but not in 2018.
January 14, 2018, 09:50:21 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and people started using it before other coins came in, Bitcoin value is higher and Trending than others, so i dont see Ethereum overtake bitcoin at all.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
January 14, 2018, 07:31:04 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
OP really speak something right. ETH > BTC
In the platform, the ability and the system for anything about payment, transfer money, transaction fees, time for confirmation transaction hash ... Ethereum is better than Bitcoin since last year! But do you know the newbie only care the value and set it is the reason to invest? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: