Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 110. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 04:17:33 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
even if ETH will overtake BTC, both coins will be very valuable and successful, no need to dump
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 03:26:36 PM
Ethereum will only overtake Bitcoin when more or most mainstream merchants in large number begin to accept it as medium for exchange of goods and services not when it is only used in ICO's.
Activity: 196
January 07, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
Everything can be. Although I have little faith in this. But if you look, what
on Thursday, January 4, the weighted average rate of Ethereum exceeded $ 1000 for the first time. That is the probability Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin. Definitely in the history of the cryptocurrency world bitcoin will forever remain digital gold. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 02:56:21 PM
No it will not. There is still a big price gap between this two crypto currencies, and bitcoin will always be the first one, people will trust in it more then in any other coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

lol we are not soothsayers or future seers, all I can say is invest in both ethereum and bitcoin, and since eth is still low in value it would definitely give more profits for investors, bitcoin is already high we might not see too much rise as it did last year, though i may be wrong might go more than 100k, like I said I don't read the future anything is bound to happen
Activity: 574
January 07, 2018, 02:48:53 PM
i think not it is a little bit overestimated to say that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin because ethereum is still not to be not limited to a certain supply.

I agree, we all know bitcoin has come a long way to reach the top of the market and ethereum is far too early to claim the throne, though I believe it is possible I don't think it will happen in just a couple of years. In order for ethereum to overtake bitcoin it must first gain all the credibility and achievements bitcoin has done and it must also be more than acceptable compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
Impossible. I think it will be long, very long or almost impossible to have an crypto can beat bitcoin. Because bitcoin is so much people put their trust in it
Everything here can happen, it can grow which is good, or it can fall. This volatility scares people. Many people want a stable currency and that would also be decentralized.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
January 07, 2018, 02:07:58 PM
Bitcoin will long be considered the very first coin and the most significant. It's like the father of all modern coins. But history shows that children can excel their fathers

Bitcoin is not a human and not a father,
Activity: 238
January 07, 2018, 01:36:17 PM
Bitcoin will long be considered the very first coin and the most significant. It's like the father of all modern coins. But history shows that children can excel their fathers
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 06, 2018, 05:40:42 PM
I think ethereum's price is going really good in these days and I hope that this rise will continue in the future too. Despite that good rise, I think it is nearly possible that eth wil overtake bitcoin in a near future.
Activity: 236
January 06, 2018, 04:03:16 PM
I think for this statement to be true we are talking a few years away.

I do believe it is the alt coin that will come the closest, but it will still be quite far away.
Activity: 363
January 06, 2018, 02:15:52 PM
Impossible. I think it will be long, very long or almost impossible to have an crypto can beat bitcoin. Because bitcoin is so much people put their trust in it
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 06, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
The ethereum has no chance to outstrip bitcoin in value this year. Ethereum may grow no more than 3000-4000 dollars in this year. However, even with the current price, it can not compare bitcoin. There is too much of a difference between them. Moreover, for this year bitcoin itself, I think, will grow decently in price. According to some forecasts, by the end of the year the bitcoin rate can be 25,000-40000 dollars.
according to your forecasts, the etherium should rise by almost 300 - 400% and this is like a fantasy for me, as I very much doubt that we will see a film with this level. As for Bitcoin, today we see real growth rates of the Bitcoin price and even $ 40,000 probably will not be the limit.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
January 06, 2018, 01:45:26 PM
The ethereum has no chance to outstrip bitcoin in value this year. Ethereum may grow no more than 3000-4000 dollars in this year. However, even with the current price, it can not compare bitcoin. There is too much of a difference between them. Moreover, for this year bitcoin itself, I think, will grow decently in price. According to some forecasts, by the end of the year the bitcoin rate can be 25,000-40000 dollars.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 01:42:58 PM
with this development speed, I think ETH's market cap can pass Bitcoins. But I do not compare 2 coins because each coin has own features. But, both of them are good coins which can give you money when you invest in them
Activity: 252
January 06, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

the future of eth is very good compared to the other crypto. but to get past the bitcoin, I think it's still very difficult. because bitcoin is the first crypto so popular.

Copy this, I think Ether can come close though.
Activity: 252
January 06, 2018, 01:39:58 PM
It will be so much fun when bitcoin crashes so hard and stays dead, people will make the headlines, "the rise and death of bitcoin" hehe and then nobody will understand at first why eth took the number one spot till many articles say why and how it happened, dont worry, you dont need to understand why cause being mindless must be tough hehe

Let me guess, you missed the boad for Bitcoin. Smiley Why are you posting here anyway?
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
January 06, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

the future of eth is very good compared to the other crypto. but to get past the bitcoin, I think it's still very difficult. because bitcoin is the first crypto so popular.
yap , better dont compare bitcoin with any altcoins , because all coins is have different feature , different value and different popularity.
i seems eth have a good price , for bitcoin too , i keep support this coin and never want to compare their with any coin.
just be a good supporter and starting to bought some btc or eth.
Activity: 234
January 06, 2018, 01:37:04 PM
Check the chart, BTC is on raise again.
Activity: 74
January 06, 2018, 01:32:43 PM
Bitcoin make a superior position in cryptocurrencies so it is not easy for any one to replace BTC. Though ETH is very good and profitable but come after Bitcoin. They both are different in their field.
Jump to: