Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. - page 19. (Read 9197 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
In this, of course, I really want to believe and I hope so. But for Ethereum to grow so much, the founders of this platform must solve a lot of problems related to scaling and therefore we all need to help the ETH team.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
Do you really think so !
i hope bitcoin will reach this amount then everything will be alright
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
Eth 15000 dollars is the completely unattainable result we can't expect such price in anytime from etherum it will take another 2years to cross at least 5000 dollars
For me price of 10k is possible in coming few years, we just need to wait if etherum will make any good moves like it done in 2017, i still believe in this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
my own particular perspective things ,it can happen that etherum may achieve such tremendous sum. 15k however I don't believe that is conceivable this year. Since the coin simply keep going down and up.
Activity: 252
Eth 15000 dollars is the completely unattainable result we can't expect such price in anytime from etherum it will take another 2years to cross at least 5000 dollars
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?

It seems it is not that possible for this year, but in the future, it is highly possible if you ask me. It is a great platform and becoming bigger and more popular every day. Why not? Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
 Man, I don't believe it. That number was taken from a misquote by the founder of Reddit. He meant to say $1,500, not $15,000  Grin Grin
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
I think that is very unlikely, ethereum will not be able to increase the price to as much as that because the total supply of etherum is not limited so it makes ethereum very difficult to make such expensive price increases. ethereum has to make the supply very limited and increase the level of difficulty for mining so ethereum prices will rise.
Activity: 80
It may be possible by explaining the great investors and looking at the general position of the world economy. But now the market is red and there is no rise. I hope it will happen. Ethereum has good technology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I also think that is very unrealistic, it might take another year before Ethereum reaches it‘s atm again, also keep in mind that all these 3rd gen blockchains are aiming to take the position of Ethereum. If there will be less ICOs on Ethereum it will affect the price moving forward.
I totally agree with you this price is definitely unrealistic for This year,  considering the fact that Ethereum is currently at $428+, for it to rise to $15k would be really outrageous,  I don't see it happening this year,  probably next year or next 2  years
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
What you guys think ?

That price us surely imposible to reach in just a small period of time i know etherium is good but if you think too much and almost imposible in just a small period of time you looks like crazy already.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
I think this will not happen. This is too much expectation. But anything can happen in this market. So we have to wait and see what will happen. We have only 4 months to go. Let's see.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
It all depends on the market situation. Yesterday for example was a lot of good news about NYS Starbucks, etc. But unfortunately the price of bitcoin has not changed.
Activity: 173
Impossible, have you been misled by others? Ethereum will not exceed $5,000. His highest price this year may be $1,500.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
What you guys think ?
I do not think the price of ethereum will rise up to this amount this year even if the market recovers and it rise very fast considering the price it is now, although ethereum is a very potential coin, it will need alot of time before it can rise to this level.
Activity: 174
don't expect too much at the price of $ 15,000 right now because the market is experiencing a price decline in my opinion at the end of the year it is possible that ethereum prices will only reach the price of $ 3000
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
$ 15,000 is a very large amount and this is impossible for ethereum to achieve because currently the price of btc is only $ 7,000 ... that can be achieved if the price of btc reaches $ 3000 - $ 50000
Activity: 99
Its dream for most of the Ethereum traders.Its not possible as current market scenario not support it, but same time anything can happen in this market.So let us buy 1ETH and wait till this year end to see where ETH price go.Not a big risk but if hit 1ETH=$15000, a big return.
Best of luck to all.
Activity: 126
Ethereum’s forecast still show that it willnonly be a little more that a thousand US dollars. And it’s been like this for several months now. It show that it wont break its alll time high and wont reach your expectation l. Though these forecast change as the influx of the market changes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Everyone seems to be telling their expected price. It's quite good to be optimistic but to think of ETH hitting 15K this year is overly ambitious. There has been too many government eye in crypto this year. A steady rise is quite preferable right now.
Pages:
Jump to: