Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. - page 17. (Read 9197 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Man, I don't believe it. That number was taken from a misquote by the founder of Reddit. He meant to say $1,500, not $15,000  Grin Grin

I also think the guy meant 1.5K, not 15 thousand. meanwhile, I hope, Ethereum can hit at least a thousand - the market is too weak. Naturally, I wish ETH could gain very soon but it seems to me, we will have to wait.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?
Very funny how can it is possible because now ETH price is at 450$ how can it will reach to $15000. With the potential it has now it is impossible to reach $15000. It will take another 5 years.
Although ETH is a very potent coin, but to reach $ 15k this year I think that is unlikely. The cryptocurrency market is falling sharply and I hope it will grow again. But to help ETH grow to $ 15k, it's going to take a lot of time and it's not in 2018.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Although I believe that ETH will grow at the end of this year, but could not grow so high, my highest price estimate for this year would be $ 2,000, not higher than this.
Now Ethereum costs $ 400, do you really think that its price will rise by 500% in a few months?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
What you guys think ?
Very funny how can it is possible because now ETH price is at 450$ how can it will reach to $15000. With the potential it has now it is impossible to reach $15000. It will take another 5 years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
What you guys think ?
It is possible,Although Ethereum has great potential, it is still difficult for Ethereum to reach $15,000 in 2018. You can't expect the market to increase in value overnight, and the development of the market is a long process that you need. It's patience. When you have patience, I believe Ethereum can reach $15,000 in the future, but not in year of 2018.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
What you guys think ?

We have currently august and price is still under 500 dollars. We will not see 150000 for one ethereum for sure. I do not think so we will see this price in next years. Market has a lot of problems which blocks achieve this price and any other good price
Activity: 28
Although I believe that ETH will grow at the end of this year, but could not grow so high, my highest price estimate for this year would be $ 2,000, not higher than this.

That's a good estimate. I believe the time of the big ups has already been overcome. The crypto-currency market is expected to be less volatile as of now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
No doubt that Ethereum will get 15000$, but I don't think that it will happen in this or next year. Now the team of Ethereum has to solve problems with its blockchain size and transactions speed. So I will expect that the price will continue falling.

I believe that at least 90-95% of the people that deal with the cryptocurrencies believe that Ethereum will gain really a lot. The question is in the maximum price it will reach. 15 thousand might be possible but in several years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Activity: 98
ETH is a good coin and we have seen the potential it has in the market, it has continued to grow against all odds, steadily recovering form the dip to gain more value. it will grow and its value will increase, however the 15k Mark is a little over ambitious for the year that started on a very low note, ETH will grow at some point and may reach that level someday is it continues to grow its market capitalization, this year however, it still have some proper recovery to do and maintain price stability.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Man, I don't believe it. That number was taken from a misquote by the founder of Reddit. He meant to say $1,500, not $15,000  Grin Grin
I think this is an over estimation and over prediction about the future value of ETH which is not capable to jump so high. Besides, advancement in the technology can no doubt lead to such a price as well but that would be long from now because of the huge market captured by Bitcoin. But if Bitcoin managed to cross the $20000 value till Christmas, ETH will go smooth to $2000. The influence of Bitcoin is very visible on the rest of the market.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
This prediction I do not believe, because ETH is currently going down very low, the current price is at the bottom of the market, $ 400. and may drop below $ 400, I just expect ETH to return and increase to $ 1000.
Activity: 252
Hardly Ethereum will reach $ 15,000 this year to such heights and the cue ball will not reach this year we need to think about the real let at least 1000 $ this will be quite
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
I think it will be between 10k and 12k. In the first quarter of 2019 there could be 15k dollars.
Activity: 233
are you sure?? if ethereum price can reach 15000 usd, so, bitcoin price will more than that. i think 15000 usd is too much
Activity: 164
That is a very brave statement to say Ethereum will reach 15k this year. I personally dont think so but try to prove me wrong Wink
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
What you guys think ?
Yes, I'm also sure that the Ethereum coin at the end of this year will cost around $ 15,000. If the price of Ethereum every month is always increasing, I'm sure this will easily reach the predicted price.
It is very difficult to happen. If the price drop of the entire school does not stop then I believe the price may fall further in the coming time but if the market can recover well in the next few months then I believe the price $ 15,000 It will happen in the next few years and people just wait to get that profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
this is absurd, this will not happen, I think it was stupid to say this even at the beginning of the year, when we saw winter growth, because 15000 is incredible...
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
What you guys think ?

I hope it can reach a value which is higher than $ 1500 in this year, but I think $15000 would be just a dream for now. But of course, no price is permanent in the world of crypto.
Activity: 420
What you guys think ?
Yes, I'm also sure that the Ethereum coin at the end of this year will cost around $ 15,000. If the price of Ethereum every month is always increasing, I'm sure this will easily reach the predicted price.
Pages:
Jump to: