Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 13. (Read 3324 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 04:49:13 PM
of course, the fall of the market is upsetting for many. and I think that the growth of the coin is theoretically possible. but in practice, we see the manipulation of the coin. just like bitcoin and others.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 04:36:32 PM
well, it is no secret that Ethereum network has been clogging frequently, and that the amount of unuseable tokens from scam/failed icos is piling up into a huge mountain..
so it is possible that Eth needs to improve the system, or otherwise....
Activity: 448
November 27, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
I believe in Eth, after btc then eth position. Eth is block chain network and have bright future, eth now accepted token that's why day by day increase their popularity. Eth again will be rise. Now time holding time for more profit.            
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
November 27, 2018, 04:29:10 PM
The position of cryptocurrency on CMC is not a true reflection of profit or a thing like that. It is the volume. It is not a surprising because ETH fell sharply during this period. I am sure it will bounce back soon
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 27, 2018, 04:25:28 PM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?

It is difficult to say when we see the rise of ETH. $ 106 for one ETH This is too little. Even having a little ETH, I refuse to sell it. Do not know the market reversal is worth the wait after the new year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 04:22:00 PM
Eth very strong coin and i think will great again soon!
Activity: 707
November 27, 2018, 04:19:49 PM
Yes ETH will rise again. It's one of the coins with good application, good team and good community.  And only projects with these, have the potential  to rise when it falls.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 27, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
In the past few days I stopped checking my wallet because I don't want to get influenced by what I see there. I believe in Ethereum and I am sure it will go up again.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
November 27, 2018, 04:09:52 PM
In the last few days, I visited CoinMarketCap as if there was a difference, it was true that the change in the position of the coin order was Ethereum in third place. I am also one of the people who still believes in the rise of ETH in the crypto market. However, if the ETH position continues like this, I will definitely start to be disappointed and the disappointment will be more widespread.
Activity: 462
November 27, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
I think that lift up, be sure to lift up! So it should be! Pulsation is a serious thing! Soon everything will go up!
Activity: 504
November 27, 2018, 03:55:50 PM
Yes, I believe this if ethereum will increase and reach its normal price again, and also the other coins will increase, what we can do now certainly must remain confident and be patient for the rise of cryptocurrency because of course it takes time to rise
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 03:52:00 PM
I trust crypto world. So yeah ethereum, bitcoin and other coins which have potential, are gonna raise. But i cant give you exact date. We all need to be patient and wait for the right time to sell the coins we have.
Activity: 560
November 27, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
In my opinion Ethereum would to rise up again and reach so good price. Just like 5x or 10x size of price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
Surely Ethereum will recover again, it’s price has dropped but it has got potential to recover & is recognized by all users. It is a good time to buy it & in short time it will recover & will earn good profit, as most of the project runs on ethereum.
Activity: 350
November 27, 2018, 03:12:29 PM
There is no doubt that Ethereum will rise again. I think that everybody is ready for the next bullrun. While the market is falling, all smart investors are buying more and more cheap Ethereum.
Activity: 574
November 27, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
yes, I also believe that the future of ethereum is also a brighter future,
so I'm sure ethereum will also rise again in a short time.
Activity: 616
November 27, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
Of course rise, do not even hesitate. Etherium is very sharply reacts to the cryptocurrency market, as is the main altcoins. Therefore, his fall is rapid, but growth will be as rapid as the fall.
I also think if Ethereum won't continue like this, there will be a time when Erhereum will rise and return to become the king of Altcoin. just wait earlier this year, I'm sure there will be an increase that occurs in Ethereum even though it won't recover perfectly but it can be a driving force for investors to trust Ethereum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
November 27, 2018, 12:56:01 PM
The very moment to buy?
As per my evaluation, ETH is in a good zone to buy some. We can expect speedy growth soon after the bullish market. I strongly advice you to put your $$ on ETH if you want to. By the way, I am not gonna take the risk.
And what coin is not for a good price?  Grin If you would like to be more speculative, try to invest into NEO, NEO is more than 30 times cheaper than in the year 2017.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
November 27, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
The very moment to buy?
As per my evaluation, ETH is in a good zone to buy some. We can expect speedy growth soon after the bullish market. I strongly advice you to put your $$ on ETH if you want to. By the way, I am not gonna take the risk.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 12:50:49 PM
Of course rise, do not even hesitate. Etherium is very sharply reacts to the cryptocurrency market, as is the main altcoins. Therefore, his fall is rapid, but growth will be as rapid as the fall.
Pages:
Jump to: