Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 14. (Read 3324 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 12:48:19 PM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?
I think that everything is now on the bottom and Ethereum is not an exception, if the market goes up, and Ethereum will also begin to grow, then drugogo just yet, so I expect the ordinary growth of the market.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?

I also think that ETH will rise again. I missed the atmosphere where ETH was at the highest price at the beginning of last year. I hope ETH will rise again soon and we can all return to smile happily. We need to be patient and keep up the spirit. Don't despair, ETH will be healthy again.
Activity: 140
November 27, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
Ethereum has every reason to grow. According to my observations, in the present days Ethereum is declining against the background of the fall of Bitcoin and the general bearish decline. Etherium has the most advanced platform, and thanks to this will stand firmly on the market. This will help to increase the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 27, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

Ethereum should rise again being an utility coin and it has wide popularity and acceptance already. The smart investors should be accumulating now. Also the lead dev Vitalik should try to come up with encouraging news at times and not fud news as he likes to.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 25, 2018, 11:48:17 PM
The truth is, it can't be that easily for some coins to recover. but it doesn't means that thing is impossible.
There is also time where a coin rising rapidly. So we need to wait patiently and do something we could to make that happen.
you are right,
all that takes time, i think ethereum is still very good to this day. so don't worry if the price of ethereum currently falls too deep, because it's not just ethereum. cryptocurrency is in the same problem.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
I totally agree with you, I don't know how fast or not. but Ethereum will undoubtedly recover and take its rightful place 2, very good Ethereum blockchain and have a good future I believe in him and wait when he thoroughly Prasad in order to buy it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 10:41:36 PM
I think Ethereum will have a deep fall before it starts to recover and it could end in 2018 at $ 250-300. I think its bottom is somewhere around $ 90-100
Activity: 322
November 25, 2018, 10:40:29 PM
There is a good way to take all the cryptocurrency to rise again including Ethereum, that is finding a way to make Bitcoin to rise up high again, when that happen, the price of the altcoin will surely bounce up in no time.
Activity: 322
November 25, 2018, 10:33:46 PM
i am not sure the price of ethereum will so easily rise again. i hope so, but i am unsure. i still think ethereum is the best altcoin, but it is difficult to predict how it will fare.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 10:11:43 PM
The truth is, it can't be that easily for some coins to recover. but it doesn't means that thing is impossible.
There is also time where a coin rising rapidly. So we need to wait patiently and do something we could to make that happen.
Activity: 518
November 25, 2018, 09:52:33 PM
Ethereum surely will rise.  It is continually falling unexpectedly range over the past 8 months, but its market value and various projects still on its blockchain, and strict ICOs restriction in upcoming days will certainly bring Ethereum back to where it was previously.
Activity: 53
November 25, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

at this time it is true that ethereum prices fell, while number two in coinmarketcap has been taken over by ripple, but I am sure there will be ripple in that position
Activity: 350
November 25, 2018, 09:35:43 PM
I believe this if ethereum will return to its normal price, this is only a matter of time but we also don't know when this will return to normal conditions, the important thing is we are sure that in the future ethereum will return better
Activity: 600
November 25, 2018, 09:15:26 PM
I also hope that next year ethereum prices will rise again, because ethereum is good and many ICO projects use the ethereum platform, so I'm sure the future of ethereum will be better.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 08:44:54 PM
people now has already doubted the capability of ethereum to rise back but we will see whats coming up in the next year
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 25, 2018, 08:40:59 PM
The very moment to buy?

right if you want to get the cheapest price for 1 Ethereum now only priced at 116 USD, with the potential to bounce back at the price of 300 USD
although XRP still leads altcoin, but Ethereum will definitely do rebrading when prices are too cheap, and cause a bull run
copper member
Activity: 196
November 25, 2018, 08:30:32 PM
 Ethereum is the best and trusted altcoin after bitcoin. So i think ethereum can not end, i believe it will recover very soon
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
November 25, 2018, 08:28:31 PM
Honestly it will depend on the project's use. Will it rise again? yes as everything in the market of course it will. up to what point? cant really say. but next year could be ethereum's year come February the ghost protocol might bring in something big. We will see but ethereum is still good.
Activity: 420
November 25, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

Just be cool on it sir. As you can see on the market prices right now and as ethereum coin price. We can see green scores on the prices. And it is good, a good startup for the recovery. Either two ways will it be, down or high. But for now, still we are expecting high.
Activity: 4
November 25, 2018, 08:14:58 PM
hopefully ethereum will be back again in its usual form, not with this bloody ethereum that we are seeing in the market
Pages:
Jump to: