Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 15. (Read 3324 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 08:11:18 PM
Thank you sir, the answer is clear enough that I hope we can help.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?

Yes I believe that ethereum will rise again. But I'm not even concerned about the 2nd or 3rd position. The price is of more concern to me. When it starts to go up, it can take it's rightful position.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 07:54:34 PM
I can't distinguish what makes ETH the third but I just know market is down this time. This means that the team must do something in order to make people believe again. I know there are lots of things why people have loss and disappointed in cryptocurrency one of it is the issue of scam. The challenge is how the cryptocurrency enthusiasts to make other people believe and trust again our community.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 07:51:11 PM
lately we called Bear market when Bitcoin was at 6500$ and Ethereum at 280-300$. Now it is super bear market.
Actually Ethereum is a king, I hope people will belive in it again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
November 25, 2018, 07:51:11 PM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?

yes, I also agree with you. ethereum prices continue to decline, but we must believe if ethereum prices will rise again. now all we have to do is take advantage of cheap ethereum prices by buying more. utilize if later the price rises suddenly we will get profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
Sad to say, but ETH is on the rank 3 on this time ( https://coinmarketcap.com/ )...But for me, this is a good opportunity to buy ETH. Because the eth has a good history background and will recover again for sure.

For more information about the monitoring graph of EtH, this one is the great site to see with ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ )

The sure thing that the price of ETH will recover and rise again. But in 2018, the exchange rate of ETH is dropped and not to recover. The best time to invest in ETH is at the end of 2018 because the price of ETH will go down in the next days. Invest soon, and you will get lost.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
November 25, 2018, 07:46:38 PM
I think that even if analysts are wrong ( and the last time very often), our guesses will remain only guesses. So that will have wait . Cheesy  But I do not believe that ETH will depreciate irrevocably. I believe him!
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 25, 2018, 07:46:33 PM
I also think that eth will recover as soon as the whole market is. It's not only eth which is down look at the whole market everything is down and everyone who belong in this market from atleast last 1-2 years know that. But still everyone is saying eth is down it is the end for eth. For many reason eth is down and after sec I think that problem will gone or if institutional investors enter the market. Just wait and calm and don't think it will happen overnight. It will take time but surely not only eth even every good project will rise again.
Activity: 364
November 25, 2018, 07:30:48 PM
Ethereum will definitely recover. It has been one of the top coins for so long anyways and we cannot take that away! But I am not sure about reclaiming the second spot. Ripple is doing very well despite of the bloodbath. It certainly has become a battle between the two. But personally, ranking doesn't matter much to me. It's the value.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 25, 2018, 07:22:54 PM
The very moment to buy?

absolutely right, now is the time to buy, because you won't have a second chance to buy Ethereum at a cheap price like now, therefore I suggest you to buying and investing in Ethereum before Ethereum price increases again and you will regret can only watch from increase in the price of Ethereum without getting profit of the increase that occurs on Ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
November 25, 2018, 06:59:00 PM
Of course, there will always be negative statements. When the fall begins, there is always someone who will sow panic. But on the contrary, we should support each other and talk about good things. Ethereum is quite famous and we need a coin, we have to believe in it. It will recover in value, you'll see.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 25, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

In this short span of time, I think ethereum will not going to grab the chance to rise again so fast. But the successor of ethereum which is the ETH 2.0 sure will provide the continuation of the legacy of ethereum. Expect that its market cap will going to be the top 2 again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 25, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
Be proud of its current price coz we can't see this price again in the long run, if all cryptos reach all time high again then Ethereum will gain back on top 2 spot. So be ready for a big change. More money will flow in crypto market.
Activity: 182
November 25, 2018, 06:42:35 PM
I do not even doubt that in the future we will again grow in value. Ethereum is a wonderful project and will definitely make it possible to earn
Activity: 521
November 25, 2018, 06:40:17 PM
I think that everything will be fine, as with the ether, and with Bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is falling, and this negatively affects the entire market. Constantinople suffered, it also adversely affected the cost of the ETH.
But don't forget that on January 16 will be update - Constantinople, and before that the currency rate will certainly rise.
The situation with Bitcoin will also improve, so in the future we will still see an increase in the price of ETH.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
November 25, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

I agree with you, indeed for now investors Ethereum (including me) will definitely be disappointed with what happened to Ethereum, but I still hold and believe if the price of Ethereum will increase again, because in my opinion Ethereum is the best coin and of course will not disappoint the investors for too long.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2018, 06:36:56 PM
Don't worry because I think as soon as the bearish period is over Ethereum will recover together with the strong coins out there. The rise will be accelerated further by the upgrades that are coming with Ethereum. The road to complete upgrade is until 2021. So this is a long term investment.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
November 25, 2018, 06:36:26 PM
I do not get upset when I see that the ether is reduced in value. I believe in him and know that his price will rise. Better buy it while the price is so low. Although it is still possible that it will be even lower.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 06:32:23 PM
There have been some news about a secret upgrade for ethereum.I honestly don't care if it is real or not.Ethereum price would go up either way.This last week effected every currency.When everything settles ethereum will take its rightful place.
I've never heard that and I've never think that upgrade is very important for Ethereum right now.  Ethereum is beaten already by Ripple, we're getting mad on it and we either loss our hope.  But we still need to be strong in order to survive and let the owners and team to find the ways for its improvement.
I just googled it.I remember correctly. You can look it up like "Ethereum developers work on a secret update".There is no details or anything.Maybe just a hoax.Anyway, I believe ethereum price will rise.The market is down because of manipulations.I think when the dust settles people will see who manipulated the market and for what.When that happens I believe cool heads will prevail and ethereum will become the top choise for stability.
Ripple took ethereum's place but I don't even care for it.It is something else entirely.It is against the soul of this market.Centralised, flawed and looks like very opportunist.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
November 25, 2018, 06:31:07 PM
I think it would have a come back when Ethereum releases the much awaited new POS system or the Ethereum 2.0 where Ethereum will be switching from POW to POS. Giving ethereum the boost that it needed to increase the transactions per second that can be handled in the network.
Pages:
Jump to: