Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 3. (Read 3324 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
December 27, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?

by looking at the current eth price which is much lower than before and down to position 3 in the coinmarketcap, of course there are many who are very disappointed with that. but there is no need to panic with such events, because there is still time for prices to recover.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 27, 2018, 01:58:47 AM
Ether is already rising and the lowest price of $90 is not visible neither do I think ether will fall any further.  Ether will continue to rise during this holiday period well into the new year.  I also know for a fact that Ethereum' upgrade will cause some bull run!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
December 26, 2018, 05:22:17 PM
I also still think ethereum will return to rise, ethereum will return to take second place and replace ripple, be patient it will soon happen in 2019. until now I still have several ethereum in my wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
December 26, 2018, 05:16:04 PM
Yes, ethereum will raise again,but I don't know when. To my mind bull trend might happen soon, because I see patterns of this trend
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 26, 2018, 04:47:57 PM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?
Unfortunately it is still at the 3 position in marketcap but I'm thinking like you, ethereum will be right place soon which it deserves, maybe this can be in january with fork news effects to the price.

Price changes due to fork or similar news are not very permanent. After the price rises, it returns to its original state in a few days. But with the new year, we can see positive developments or maybe we can enter bull season Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 02:36:43 PM
Unfortunately it is still at the 3 position in marketcap but I'm thinking like you, ethereum will be right place soon which it deserves, maybe this can be in january with fork news effects to the price.
Activity: 504
December 26, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
He has already risen in half, and why should I not trust in his further growth? Of course, investing in it now looks much more risky, but this is what we need to make a profit.
ETH is now very cheap and the risk that it will be greatly reduced is very unlikely. I advise you to invest now

This is a very good recommendation for the guys, who were not in time to do it. I have already bought many Ethereum altcoins when the price for 1 ETH was about 90 dollars. Hope, ETH will grow.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 25, 2018, 01:53:24 PM
He has already risen in half, and why should I not trust in his further growth? Of course, investing in it now looks much more risky, but this is what we need to make a profit.
ETH is now very cheap and the risk that it will be greatly reduced is very unlikely. I advise you to invest now
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 25, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
Of course, Ethereum will definitely rise back as it is considered to be the best altcoin in the market though it is passing its hard time now. It will overcome its bad time very soon just need to keep patience and be positive.

Ethereum team now active, so hope Ethereum will rise.
Some big occasion can help to increase price of Ethereum and other altcoins.  Ethereum was touch around $150 for Christmas day. Now again go to down. But hope, next month ethereum will bull run.
Activity: 630
December 25, 2018, 10:49:07 AM
Be patient for a good day's ethereum. There must be a slit of eth rising again, promoting eth can help to increase investor confidence in eth, do not be influenced by what makes the eth fall. All crypto will improve and be valuable.
I'm pretty sure that everyone haven't a guts for it(waiting). People are wanting for quick returns and a big profit which couldn't be an easy as that.
The market never shows any progressive response and still in stage of falling. May these things could end up soon and see the rising scheme of crypto.
I also feel that, where investors have difficulty returning their trust after the heavy losses they have suffered. Yes, especially in ethereum, now ethereum has lost a lot of prices compared to the middle of last year. But I am sure that in the future Ethereum will be able to rise again and be able to provide concrete evidence from speculations that have circulated.
yeah, but to get back up there must be a strong driver because ethereum has gone down far enough, and the price of bitcoin also has an effect on the growth in prices of all altcoins so when the price of bitcoin rises then all coins will also rise.

if in my opinion, friend, if eth does hardfork tomorrow at the beginning of the year it looks like it will be stable even though in number three it doesn't matter, indeed bitcoin is the trigger of all the rising altcoin prices
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 25, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
No because ethereum is going nowhere but falling because theres no other good thing happening on this shitcoin but failure
More of the supporters are turned into other altcoins as they see no progress in he said coin,so for me if you still believing about the future of this coin,better think again before you come falling with this coin
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 25, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
Be patient for a good day's ethereum. There must be a slit of eth rising again, promoting eth can help to increase investor confidence in eth, do not be influenced by what makes the eth fall. All crypto will improve and be valuable.
I'm pretty sure that everyone haven't a guts for it(waiting). People are wanting for quick returns and a big profit which couldn't be an easy as that.
The market never shows any progressive response and still in stage of falling. May these things could end up soon and see the rising scheme of crypto.
I also feel that, where investors have difficulty returning their trust after the heavy losses they have suffered. Yes, especially in ethereum, now ethereum has lost a lot of prices compared to the middle of last year. But I am sure that in the future Ethereum will be able to rise again and be able to provide concrete evidence from speculations that have circulated.
yeah, but to get back up there must be a strong driver because ethereum has gone down far enough, and the price of bitcoin also has an effect on the growth in prices of all altcoins so when the price of bitcoin rises then all coins will also rise.
Activity: 392
December 25, 2018, 09:49:40 AM
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 09:16:41 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 25, 2018, 08:36:50 AM
Of course, Ethereum will definitely rise back as it is considered to be the best altcoin in the market though it is passing its hard time now. It will overcome its bad time very soon just need to keep patience and be positive.
We don't know yet if how things will work but if you trust the system, saving more coins inside your safe wallet can bring you future earnings,  it's all about how will you take the risk and how will you manage situations that will affect the current movement, ETH have a lots of potentials and keeping it from your portfolio will bring success.
Activity: 532
December 25, 2018, 08:07:21 AM
Ethereum's ability to rise from sharp price drop is already proven in the past so I also believe that this coin will eventually go up again. Ethereum have already made some sharp gains a few days before christmas instilling hope for a possible uptrend next year. The ethereum hardfork next year calked constantinople might also help boost its price in the short term. The steady rise in the price of ethereum will also help the price of some ERC20  tokens to go up also in the process.
First of all, you need to wait for the blokchain to scale and then we will see the real results of the erc20 platform. I hope that next year investors will appreciate the new abilities of ethereum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 02:49:30 AM
Ethereum's ability to rise from sharp price drop is already proven in the past so I also believe that this coin will eventually go up again. Ethereum have already made some sharp gains a few days before christmas instilling hope for a possible uptrend next year. The ethereum hardfork next year calked constantinople might also help boost its price in the short term. The steady rise in the price of ethereum will also help the price of some ERC20  tokens to go up also in the process.
Activity: 597
December 24, 2018, 11:29:10 PM
Activity: 406
December 24, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
Yes, this coin gave me a very good profit today. Ether continues to amaze me and I am sure that this is a very strong and promising coin.
Activity: 348
December 24, 2018, 12:48:07 PM
ETH is still pretty much the 2nd most generally known coin out there, with proven track record and ongoing developments. I don't think ETH price will soon be as high as it was simply because there's much less (interest in) ICO's which imo drove the price way up last bullrun, and for the few good ICO's there are also other platforms now.

But, I do think ETH was oversold and yes if we actually go into a bullrun I do expect it to recover value in sats short to mid-term.
I think it's still too far for us to refer to this as a bull run ethereum. very little growth has occurred, we have to wait for greater growth. I believe it will happen in the next few months. for this year it might be enough with a small-scale market growth.
Pages:
Jump to: