Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 7. (Read 3324 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 03:05:10 AM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?
New forks or projects, but I think its price is not much and will rise with the arrival of the bulls. He is dying off, which is what the fall in his capitalization says.
Activity: 504
December 03, 2018, 11:54:04 AM
all coins seem to be able to be expensive as long as the price of bitcoin must be able to increase prices first because all the cryptocurrency price movements depend on the price movements of bitcoin, but there is no harm if you buy when prices fall like this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
December 03, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
I bought some
Technical analysis on ETH/BTC 1 hour chart looks really sexy
I think it reached its bottom and we just need bitcoin keep doing well
Activity: 658
December 03, 2018, 10:40:28 AM
Ethereum is definitely a leading Altcoin in cryptocurrency!  The more ether is used and ethereum platform get developed,  the better it is for Ethe holder!  Ethereum has the capacity to rise as the current price is far from the real value of Ethereum!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 03, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?
Until many investors bite the bait of the bankers that support ripple,then they will dump this Coin and ethereum will return to top two position
We know that ripple is is centralized coin that is backed up by giant bankers and manipulated by them,this is what will happen for the ethereum positioning
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
December 03, 2018, 07:32:44 AM
Ethereum would surely rise again not just ETH but also other crypto,
The only question is when would it start to rise up and would it stay on top.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
December 03, 2018, 06:25:52 AM
Sure thing it will, especially when btc price will recover, for sure ETH will follow. Soon, others disappointment will change again to happiness. Don't make this fall vanished your trust, you should get used to it because fall is always here in crypto. You must deal with it. Don't mind if they takeover eth or not as long as you are earning and taking back what you have lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
December 03, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
yes of course ethereum will definitely recover and rise again, but I can't say when because crypto prices are difficult to predict, we just have to stay calm and be patient
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 05:12:28 AM
I do believe that ETH will go back to  here position.We do not need to disappointed because this is normal on this crypto currency world sometimes it goes down and sometimes it goes up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
December 03, 2018, 02:38:29 AM
Agree, but it take a long time to recover. When bad markets like this, ethereum can hardly have a strong recovery. We should expect that bitcoin will recover first.
In my opinions Etherium price will increase very hardly again in December or 2019. Now it is time to accumulate eth at lowest price. I think this opportunity will not come again in future.

i dont think any rise for ethereum until btc reach 10ks again.
it will wait for btc pump for rising
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 06:13:33 PM
At the moment, this project looks very sad. It seems to me that Ether will not grow soon. But I believe that this project is strong.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 30, 2018, 06:10:20 PM
I also think that ethereum will rise again. And it will happen when the market will go through the bull phase. For last few months we saw that market is not going well. And the ICO market is also not going so well. So as a platform token the price is going down and down. as a token ethereum is very good but as for the price of the place and how to control yours of.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 30, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

Given the recent Solidity update as more security features has been developed despite of the market condition, it could really be possible to rise. It won't be the primary smart contract platform for nothing right. Unless some of the existing projects within its network will work really well, it could get lower even further.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 30, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

Definitely your right and good positive thinking in your side and they can't avoid people become disappointed become of effect of bear market.

I think if the king of coin become stronger again their value surely ethereum goes back again in their place rank as queen of coins.
Activity: 182
November 30, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
After long time of falling down all coins start to grow and I think bad days are over finally!!
Activity: 314
November 30, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
There are a lot of articles dealing with the recovery of ETH and i am not sure about ETH when Ripple has taken the position of ETH now. ETH continues to decrease while the Ripple increases.Therefore, the lower ETH is, the higher Ripple is.When investors are focusing on the Ripple more ETH.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
Ethereum is a great cryptocurrency. Everybody understands that in comparison with the other altcoins, it is the best one. I am sure - ETH will go up, but it will happen only when the number of reliable ICOs will be great.
Activity: 644
November 30, 2018, 03:22:39 PM
if what you say is true news, I think that is good news because in the present conditions and situations belief and patience are the main capital in investing.
It seems to me that it would be funny if things were different. Each of us doing some actions, believes or hopes in good results.if I have an intention to invest in some projects, then before I study all the information so that my confidence is complete.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
if what you say is true news, I think that is good news because in the present conditions and situations belief and patience are the main capital in investing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
Now Ethereum came in third place coinmarketcap, but until recently, many people thought that it could take first place. I think it would have happened if the market had not started falling. I think when the market will recover, we will see it again in second place.
Pages:
Jump to: