Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 5. (Read 3324 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 11, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
One day ethereum will rise again, it is true.
To my mind there is probability to start growth from current level,because support level is strong and there is no power in bears
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 03:46:10 AM
We all expect that but it is going down more than expected.  I could remember that at the middle of this year when everything began to go down we were having ethereum above $200 but now is trying to fall below $100.
We know that ethereum not dropped because of any fault in ethereum and not because of any issue in the platform of ethereum but it happened only because of the current market so the price of the future will also depend on the market when the market will be good then the price will recover according to the market.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
December 06, 2018, 02:35:32 PM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?

As a crypto enthusiast, I believe that ethereum would repeat it's history. It will reach the best value again which is more convenient for us. We should know how to handle the changes in cryptocurrencies like ethereum. Things will get better soon so we should keep on holding.
Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
After long time of falling down all coins start to grow and I think bad days are over finally!!

I wish it could be the truth. However, we all see that its price is jumping like a ping-pong ball. Hope, Ethereum will stop swinging. I am waiting for its stabilization and future growth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
December 06, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
No, do not expect anymore, you will lose time and frustration. Now the market is showing signs of collapse and that is how we see the market never grow.
soo why are you still here? why are you participating in bounty campaigns? isn't it supposed to be meaningless if the market is collapsing?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 06, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
No, do not expect anymore, you will lose time and frustration. Now the market is showing signs of collapse and that is how we see the market never grow.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2018, 10:45:15 AM
   It's a question when. I read so many good things about Ethereum this days,
team is working hard on adoption and popularisation. Price dropped, but I believe
that community is holding very good.
   I'm the one of the people who bought almost on top. One of the purchases I
Made at $1000. I'm waiting that price to come back and continue to make new
all time highs.
Activity: 182
December 06, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
It does not look like ethereum will rise,  at least for now.  The desperate situation calls for desperate measures.  This is the time to aggressively buy ether as the price dump.  It is too late to sell now!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 06, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
Agian as I continuously advised other investors. It very difficult to predict a bull run at this point. If you look at the charts most of the altcoins are touching its lowest point inntye last 6months. Almost like the looks after the bull run. If this does escalate it can happen quite quickly.
Activity: 206
December 06, 2018, 10:04:04 AM
Definitely, it will happen soon day. We all are looking when it happens. But unfortunately, I don't think it will rise up rapidly because this time is very bad to all coins. Especially the BTC price is in down. So, at this time we can't be having a hope about any token. But, I believe, within 1 year the ETH will rise up to between 1000$ - 1500$.
Activity: 602
December 06, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?

yes, I also agree with you, but this takes time. Because the XRP is getting support from many parties.
The fact is that ethereum and ripples are two different coins that have their own functions and their own eristavi. Nevertheless, ethereum has a much larger range of functionality and its future prospects are most relevant.
Activity: 517
December 06, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

yes, I also agree with you, but this takes time. Because the XRP is getting support from many parties.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
December 06, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

I agree that the ethereum (ETH) will have good prices again. All this is not a dream or a joke, but there are indications. One of them is there will be an additional installation of sophisticated tools in the BTC and the ETH in the year 2019.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 06, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
We all expect that but it is going down more than expected.  I could remember that at the middle of this year when everything began to go down we were having ethereum above $200 but now is trying to fall below $100.
It seems to me that you need to wait for the action of the Ethereum team and wait for scaling the blockchain. This will bring additional opportunities for the platform, which will attract new investors. The relevance of ethereum is quite high even today, when the cryptocurrency market is in very poor condition.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
December 06, 2018, 08:41:53 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
I think that the fact that Ethereum has descended one position below is temporary. Next year, everything will change. I am not upset that Ethereum has become the third coin, because I understand that It is still a good coin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
December 06, 2018, 06:16:43 AM
what I think about is the condition of ETHEREUM will get worse and it will take a long time to rise, even in early 2019, ethereum prices will not necessarily be able to break 200 dollars.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
December 06, 2018, 05:41:26 AM
It would recover soon so let's grab the opportunity to buy it for a low price right now,
When it recovers I also hope that other crypto would recover too most of them have been dropping down.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 04:43:26 AM
ethereum's price can be expensive again if there is a high influence to be able to attract bitcoin enthusiasts or popes who have very much trading capital to be able to buy bitcoin again, because this ethereum price movement depends on the price movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 04:28:51 AM
The rise of Ethereum may take three years. It is very dangerous to see Ethereum in the short term. This can take a long time to wait. This time all cryptocurrencies will reduce a lot of money. This is the rule of the cryptocurrency market game, when the large amount of investment is abandoned, the cryptocurrency will appreciate again.
Pages:
Jump to: