Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 5765 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 20, 2018, 07:08:43 PM
I think so, i believe in ethereum's capacity in crypto and   ethereum will surely  follow the record of bitcoin.  In the future it will surely rise and becomes popular too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
Perhaps this will happen, but not in 2018 I think. Although everything can really change and the ETH will be number 1
If the lightning network will be launched in the near future, I do not think that this will happen.
I also see it is still not the right time for ethereum to be one of the number 1 coins because now the bitcoin is still the main and the most popular coin with high price.
Yes, but at the moment, bitcoin is too slow and difficult to use as a means of payment. It all boils down to speculation
Activity: 733
March 20, 2018, 06:52:40 PM
Perhaps this will happen, but not in 2018 I think. Although everything can really change and the ETH will be number 1
If the lightning network will be launched in the near future, I do not think that this will happen.
I also see it is still not the right time for ethereum to be one of the number 1 coins because now the bitcoin is still the main and the most popular coin with high price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 06:50:27 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
March 20, 2018, 06:48:07 PM
In my opinion bitcoin is not comparable to other coins, it has it’s huge value because it’s the first crypto, everyone know bitcoin, many less know ether and others cryptos. Tecnically bitcoin is outdated, it’s slow and it has expensive fees. Ether is much better but it’s not very known and in the future it will have to fight against all the new smartcontract ready blockchain that are following his road

I agree. Many have already compared Ethereum to Bitcoin, but they are two different coins supported by two different technologies and are used for different things as well. Having said, the big similarity among them two is that both of them are high-valued coins, and they show good reliability as an investment simply because they have the capacity to surge and gain big value at any point. I think that if Ethereum would gain more and more support from people that would turn out as investments and ventures, then that could help in upping its value and take the same path Bitcoin took.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 06:37:51 PM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
March 20, 2018, 09:41:23 AM
I believe that the ethereum has great potential. I think that in a year or two this will be coin number one. It seems to me that the bitcoin time is already running out.

EOS is greater than Ethereum. I'm once a believer of ethereum but after the multiple hack event that cause a loss of a lot of funds. I realized that investing on ETH i s a huge gamble. Imagine that the hacker is more knowledgeable on code of the ETH smart contract rather than it's developer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 08:16:05 PM
When judging weather Ethereum will be the next cryptocurrency to dominate the cryptocurrency market it is important to pay attention to the currency market dominance of the coin after bitcoin which has a increasing market dominance, ethereum is the next in line with an increasing number of people adopting the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
I believe that the ethereum has great potential. I think that in a year or two this will be coin number one. It seems to me that the bitcoin time is already running out.
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 01:17:39 PM
I think Ethereum won't be the next Bitcoin. Bitcoin is firmly holding its positions. Many people like bitcoin and 1 place on capitalization speaks about It. Also, Bitcoin, in my opinion, is more reliable than Ethereum,
for example errors in smart contracts  in Ethereum, as a result of which, recently, 300 million were frozen in the parity wallet.
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
Ethereum through its smart contract with many of the other altcoins has a great market dominance and as the price of those altcoins are also an effect on the price of Ethereum, the total valuation market capitalization and dominance of Ethereum is the combination of itself and the valuation of all the cryptocurrency it supports.
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 09:08:52 AM
It is really possible that Ethereum will be the next Bitcoin. Ethereum is as popular as Bitcoin now. It is one of the favorite mode of payment used by ICOs so it is now well known. It also has the potential to grow considerably this year.
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
It will be always on the second place
Activity: 168
March 18, 2018, 08:44:22 AM
Ethereum is a much more modern and technologically advanced coin.She will have a very great future and she can surpass absolutely any coins

Definitely. It's just a matter of time until eth takes over bitcoin as the king. Just have to look at the tech behind it, it's way better.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
March 18, 2018, 08:37:57 AM
Ethereum is a much more modern and technologically advanced coin.She will have a very great future and she can surpass absolutely any coins
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 18, 2018, 08:32:05 AM
I think Bitcoin is mostly a speculative store of money. Ethereum is also struggling with network congestion and stuff like that. Maybe it will conquer btc, but i think there are already better coins than ether.
Yes Ethereum is the next bitcoin in the currency world. Maximum altcoin especially 100 % tokens will depend on Ethereum based . So Ethereum is the next bitcoin.
The fact is that almost the most part of the company's ico produces coins on the etherium protocol. This is the connection of the etherium with other coins.
Activity: 546
burst.money
March 18, 2018, 08:22:49 AM
I think Bitcoin is mostly a speculative store of money. Ethereum is also struggling with network congestion and stuff like that. Maybe it will conquer btc, but i think there are already better coins than ether.
Yes Ethereum is the next bitcoin in the currency world. Maximum altcoin especially 100 % tokens will depend on Ethereum based . So Ethereum is the next bitcoin.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 18, 2018, 08:13:30 AM
Ethereum is being supported by many of the political powers of the world. go one step beyond that and you come to those cryptocurrencies which are actually collaborating which the industries that run these political powers, Ripple is one of those cryptocurrencies, it already has a great market cap and is collaborating with many banks in the world.

Well that is great. we all know that ethereum is usually being used in all ICO and other exchanges transactions. All tokens are sold to ethereum and then sell to bitcoin. Before the tokens are sold to bitcoin, it always transact to ethereum first and that means ethereum is always needed in this crypto market transactions. And ethereum is a potential coin and ideal for long term investments.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 18, 2018, 08:12:26 AM
Ethereum is being supported by many of the political powers of the world. go one step beyond that and you come to those cryptocurrencies which are actually collaborating which the industries that run these political powers, Ripple is one of those cryptocurrencies, it already has a great market cap and is collaborating with many banks in the world.
right . I have faith in the ripple. Maybe I will sell my BTC is to invest in rippel because I think when the market is restored rippel will be one of the fastest recovery coin.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 08:10:51 AM
Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
by looking at Ethereum coins like that, it seems to need a lot of effort for Ethereum. because I know Bitcoin is the best coin and has a good price. Ethereum is also a good coin, but to be a successor Bitcoin still, need to try more.
Pages:
Jump to: