Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 23. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 01:11:29 PM
Many predicting this year will be the year Ethereum and Ethereum are forecast to reach $ 1600, but as we know since prices are falling quickly, it will take time to recover. I also hold Ethereum and hold for a long time until now, but I am not disappointed, because I still believe in the Ethereum line that will slowly grow this year.
im totally agree that ETH will grow this year, im just hoping for healthy grow,not like in december-january,after this we have ,what we have right now - red market for months
Activity: 114
May 24, 2018, 01:07:59 PM
Ethereum has gone through high speed growth. Last year its growth was more than bitcoin, and there was no need to pay too much attention to current prices. I believe Ethereum will continue to grow, but the growth rate will slow down.
Activity: 57
May 24, 2018, 01:06:30 PM
Ethereum is the second most popular coin.This is the good time to buy some ETH.And i think the price of ETH will grow up at the end of this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 12:43:06 PM
Many predicting this year will be the year Ethereum and Ethereum are forecast to reach $ 1600, but as we know since prices are falling quickly, it will take time to recover. I also hold Ethereum and hold for a long time until now, but I am not disappointed, because I still believe in the Ethereum line that will slowly grow this year.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
Ethereum is undercalued, so many projects are using ERC-20 tokens, already for that reason it has more value than Bitcoin. I am sure markets will reflect that in some stage too.

but since many scam projects are based on the token of ERC-20, it can also make people's views on Ethereum worse
despite the price, which is often strong enough to withhold FUD news Ethereum is often blamed for this problem
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 24, 2018, 12:32:31 PM
It's a decent time to buy ETH now in my opinion. They still need to scale a lot but so far they've had more usage than other altcoins. The team behind it is strong and trustworthy aswell.
Activity: 34
May 24, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
ETH will definitely recover and surpass its current high point

Just give it time to do so, all cryptos are in a adjustment period BTC especially. ETH may even surpass BTC in the long run because it has the better tech lets be honest. BTC will eventually hit a wall because of its tech hence why things like pay with amazon via BTC does not exist. 1% of amazon traffic per seconds is higher than what BTC can per second and that would not be including all the trading and personal BTC moving. So eventually there will be a transition from the old tech to the new. Right now people are holding onto the old (BTC).
Activity: 48
May 24, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

if you dissapointing because of eth falling ,then you sould be dissapointed about all crypto, they all dumped hard. just wait, be patience.
Activity: 99
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
May 24, 2018, 12:24:28 PM
Ethereum is undercalued, so many projects are using ERC-20 tokens, already for that reason it has more value than Bitcoin. I am sure markets will reflect that in some stage too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

this time Ethereum lowered the price again, indeed when bitcoin prices drop, ethereum also follow, of course many people who bought Ethereum when the price yesterday woke up, and people who buy it of course currently disappointed, with what they want and prediction Ethereum will raise the price again now the decline is already happening.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 12:06:39 PM
now the price for 1 coin is about $ 650. and this is a very good price, given that a few months ago it was below$400. while there are no negative factors in the market, which said that prices may fall below $ 600.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 19, 2018, 09:33:38 PM
It is fitting if the ethereum follows the BTC trail. Bitcoin are presently still the main one but ethereum its definitely the second after bitcoin and it's very natural. We need not be afraid of the correction, because the decline itself is Global not only impinge on ethereum. For me, ethereum and bitcoin are the best Coins throughout the history of digital currencies.
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 08:26:33 PM
To my great surprise, the Ethereum as well as other altcoins still strongly depend on Bitcoin, whose course is very unstable ..
Activity: 22
May 19, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
Positive movements in crypto currencies have recently raised the price of ethereal. Shuang has a little pressure on the ethereum.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
All because ETH couples still follow BTC and if BTC goes down then ETH follow suit, but also depends on community holding ETH because market will move if big community decide to sell or buy coin that will be in market, small capital and do not follow the premium community, better just bear the ETH that we still hold and believe the price will definitely come back with a high price.
Activity: 99
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
May 18, 2018, 01:04:02 PM
I agree, Ethereum has proven a lot more stable compared to many others during dips, to a lesser extend also NEO. Therefore I try always to have some Ethereum to stabilize the portfolio, it also should see some decent growth this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 12:26:02 PM
See the market of the cryptocurrency, all altcoins are dropping and sometimes they are rising. It means that now the price of all cryptocurrencies are still volatile. ETH is actually still better than others that are very dumb fallen. Now, the price of ETH just started rising compared than in the early month of April. But, today, it is dropping again. This is normal, they are still changing and still having a good deal to rise.
Activity: 266
May 18, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
Well, despite all the advantages of the Etherium, he still has an issue. This negatively affects the price. And as for the fact that it falls with bitcoin, this is not a problem, since practically all popular crypto-currencies are falling along with bitcoin)
Activity: 85
May 18, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
In your own opinion?

Do not be dissapointed. Ethereum is one of rhe best cryptocurrency ever as well as bitcoin. Yes, they might have so ups and downs but it is temporary
Activity: 25
May 18, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
I still believe in Ethereum. Many ICO connect with Ethereum and if it really crashes, it will be catastrophic! Maybe BTC time is really comes to the end (not in the nearest future) and it can be replaced by new modernized coins.
Pages:
Jump to: