Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 25. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
May 13, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
Ass always I still believe in ETH. Many ICO connect with Ethereum and if it really crashes, it will be catastrophic! Maybe BTC time is really comes to the end (not in the nearest future) and it can be replaced by new modernized coins.

I also feel at some stage BTC is going to be replaced, the cryptocurrency space or better the underlying blockchain technology is the most innovative area in IT currently. In an innovative environment you can not stay still but you need to progress and transformed or will be replaced
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 02:40:01 PM
BTC is the leading coin market and altcoin prices are all dependent on BTC prices, ETH falls on the BTC price is not something strange, but if you hold ETH I recommend you continue to hold them. Next time they will grow again.
Activity: 42
May 12, 2018, 01:42:32 PM
The year hasn't even passed half so its quite early to say that this year went down for Ethereum. Just wait for at least one good news to hit the markets.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
May 11, 2018, 04:00:57 AM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

of course because bitcoin always binds the market, you have to know that. , the ups and downs will affect all existing crypto. but I think the ethereum is worth it even if its value is very unstable at the beginning of this year. but nowadays eth growth is increasingly showing recovery and progress although there is always a small correction. I think in the next few months eth can reach a higher value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 11, 2018, 03:50:30 AM
Ass always I still believe in ETH. Many ICO connect with Ethereum and if it really crashes, it will be catastrophic! Maybe BTC time is really comes to the end (not in the nearest future) and it can be replaced by new modernized coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 03:47:39 AM

All I know now is that the price of Ethereum has decreased and that way you can invest in Ethereum in the short term because you can quickly make a profit, especially now that Ethereum has blockchain technology and so now ETH has good growth,
May 01, 2018, 06:57:13 AM
Well, I am not sure it’s that easy. Besides if you look back, Ethereum has outpaced Bitcoin when it comes to growth. If Bitcoin is doing 10x from now then Ethereum will probably be at 100x
April 29, 2018, 05:19:14 AM
Ethereum will always follow the BTC currents because BTC is the pioneer and guideline for altcoins in crypto. If you really hold ethereum for this year, BTC currents should make it easier to predict how long you have to maintain the ethereum for you to grasp. So you can take the right steps to do with your ethereum.
Activity: 152
April 29, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
I would like to say, if there is a lot of worries about the price of Ethereum and I am sure it will only grow now and now it is in the lowest position, but the pump is expected.and also the eth price will be recovered still continue to not follow the current to sell, meanwhile you have to hold alt more not even if you hold one coin only, cornered to choose investment in altcoin better must be interested waiting to ride

April 29, 2018, 04:44:29 AM
Positive movements in crypto currencies have recently raised the price of ethereal. Shuang has a little pressure on the ethereum. as soon as this press will break and will rise more and more.
April 29, 2018, 04:42:46 AM
Consulting Firm Predicts Ethereum Could Reach $2,500 By The End Of 2018
https://cointelegraph.com/news/consulting-firm-predicts-ethereum-could-reach-2500-by-the-end-of-2018

I think that will most likely be accurate.
April 23, 2018, 04:56:35 AM
when the btc price drops then almost all the coin prices down also so not only eth only. But now eth price has gone up again and hopefully keep going up until it reaches its best price
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 02:43:19 AM
I see that the price of Altcoin rises and so Ethereum also rises because the month of yesterday Ethereum decreased and all altcoin also went down so many people bought Ethereum and it also helped pump altcoin prices to stabilize again and help stabilize market conditions

April 18, 2018, 08:05:50 AM
i also think this year is the year of eth but i am very dispointed,btc really a leader of whole market and eth is no exception,btc cap is near 50% whole market so when btc fall,it affect to all other coin,the market need more strong coin to share whole market cap to market don't affect by btc,i hope in the future eth can affect to market as btc

this time the price of Ethereum has decreased and better to hold your coins for now if I better invest in the long term, therefore we can wait until the altcoin prices back stable because now the market is down But because most of the ETH is used for funding the ICO crowd,;
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 17, 2018, 03:21:18 AM
I'm disappointed in the price of ethereum too but not ethereum and bitcoin all altcoins is down, Because of the dumpers selling their bitcoin and altcoins in low price.
Activity: 378
April 17, 2018, 03:18:00 AM
Now is the time to buy ethereum because of the low price. Trust ethereum and get a huge profit from it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 03:04:47 AM
What I see is that the price of Ethereum is currently declining and I am sure the price of Ethereum will be stable again as the market also needs a strong altcoin and can last for a long time
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 04:24:24 PM
Ethereum (ETH)
KAPITALISASI PASAR RP702.099.225.182.198
VOLUME TRANSAKSI 24 JAM RP14.865.054.510.371
24J RENDAH / 24J TINGGI RP7.036.985 / RP7.168.891
Ethereum Grafik Harga Indonesian Rupiah (ETH/IDR)
Harga Ethereum untuk hari ini adalah Rp7.103.325,1816. Suplai yang beredar terkini adalah 98,8 Juta koin dan total volume yang telah mengalami pertukaran Rp14.864.977.643.086
Activity: 113
April 15, 2018, 04:15:01 PM
Now is a great opportunity to buy ethereum after such a fall. I do not believe that in 2-3 years there will be such an opportunity.
Activity: 262
April 11, 2018, 06:30:03 AM
Bitcoin is the reputation flagship of all crypto currency. Ask any person who is not connected with the crypto currency to name anything from the crypto currency and you will hear the maximum about Bitcoin. Almost the same thing happens with investors. If bitcoin storms, then all the others drags into this whirlwind by inertia. Therefore, it is not surprising that other currencies repeat the path of bitcoin. It took too little time to realize that crypto and bitcoin are not the same thing, but that the second is private from the first. This process of cognition will be faster if people themselves are interested in new technologies or at least face them on a daily basis. The world of blockade slowly but surely takes root in the world that is familiar to us, that's why it's happening, but not as quickly as some would like.
As soon as people begin to understand the principles of the blockade and the crypto currency, so will the gradual separation of the concepts of bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currency.
Bitcoin - as an indicator of confidence in the crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: