Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 27. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 03:51:59 AM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

for now the price of coins dropped dramatically compared to the end of last year, whatever the cause I do not know, the only way we have coins should patiently hold our coins
Activity: 448
April 11, 2018, 03:37:19 AM
Probably with capitalization, this currency is still a leader, so I think everything is still ahead,
like and for the worldwide crypto currency.
Many consider the ETH as one of the most promising currencies and therefore
I will keep it to the last, at least I also intend to wait until the tariff is returned
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 11, 2018, 03:29:03 AM
Were you expecting to be rich overnight? The technology has not been realized in real-world use-cases. Until we see more people using ETH in day to day transactions, you can't expect it to be worth a ton of money.
Activity: 439
April 11, 2018, 03:25:14 AM
I only hold a few coins, but I'm already big, so I think that in any case it's too late to sell so we will hope for the best.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
April 10, 2018, 05:33:00 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

Not Only ETH. See that every cryptocurrency is falling. Everything is related to each other. BTC is the first and has a huge impact on the entire market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 05:30:34 PM
I think etherium is down this year!! Lets just hold for now!!
Its not good to sell it !!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:25:03 PM
All now in the same incomprehensible state and perplexity about the course of the Ethereum, which seemed to be so promising..
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 04:52:02 PM
I think the price of etherum will grow up at the end of this year. Right now the price of etherum is too low......so hold it until the price is go high.
Activity: 167
April 10, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

The generosity is highly rewarded, and here you can learn that you also submit the project of the company and heavy responsibility for quality and compliance to requirements of generosity. It is necessary to choose reliable generosity and to avoid fraud generosity while in at one time and to hold investments to find the best moment, where you to maximize profit and to sell.
So if you itch time, Baunti it is good and if you have a tough schedule, to invest and forget until you find the best moment
Activity: 167
April 10, 2018, 04:40:37 PM
I am not surprised with it because the majority of coins follow this tendency and as the majority of these coins together with Bitcoin as the main coin. It means that every time when the Bitcoin falls, others, most likely, will fall.
Now it is good history, the market, apparently, becomes better. I believe that now you will have another story.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 04:30:40 PM
This time is hard, I understand you. But there is hope rising, and new grow phase is coming soon, so just keep hodl and belive in peace and love. Eth will rise again, 1-2 months to wait
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
April 10, 2018, 04:30:32 PM
Just calm the price of eth will be recovered still hold dont follow the current to sell ,meanwhile you have to hold more alt dont even if you hold one coin only ,cornered to choose investment in altcoin better must keen waiting to rise
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 04:23:34 PM
I think that there is much concern about the price of the Ethereum and I'm sure that it will only grow now and now it is in the lowest position, but pumps are expected.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 04:00:43 PM
To my great surprise, the Ethereum as well as other altcoins still strongly depend on Bitcoin, whose course is very unstable ..
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 05:58:19 AM
Last year, many projects carried out their ICO and this year they will have to submit their blockchain applications that will operate on the basis of Ethereum network. Therefore, it is indisputable as the demand for Ethereum platform increases, the price of ETH will grow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
April 10, 2018, 05:46:37 AM
In your own opinion?

all the price of a coin depends on Bitcoin, any kind of coin, when Bitcoin price goes down, surely the coin will also come down.
Activity: 462
April 10, 2018, 05:29:25 AM
we dont need to be so disappointed. Life is like that more often. Sometimes we get too lucky and sometimes we lose. In business u need to be tough and more skillful. Don't let events ruin ur judgement. Analyze the market well. Maybe next time u will succeed. By the way look at the graphs on exchanges u will see that BTC is closely related to ETH. Maybe it will give u a hint.
Activity: 630
April 10, 2018, 05:26:45 AM
2018 started very badly for Ethereum but it could definitely end up better. Its current price is very advantageous for those who want to enter the cryptocurrency market now by buying what I think is the currently best project. At the end of 2018, it could return around a thousand dollars if there is good growth in the coming months
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 10, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
Ethereum is not for short-term profit. This technology will actively develop for several more years.
Yes, even we are in a huge bearish condition and it seems ETH though is really going down so hard, we can be sure about bouncing back of huge values for eth. I have not even bothered to have much time to check it, but what I saw yesterday would have actually made any newbie investor to somehow panic. One thing now is that a lot of people have learned their lessons never to buy into FOMO unless there is something really causing the uptrend with a strong demand. Like bitcoin, eth also has proved its  importance somehow so we can expect prices to reach previous ATH at any time within this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 10, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
I think that you should not despair now while the course is still not stable, but it was quite expected that while in April everything will only begin to change.
Pages:
Jump to: