Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone ! - page 27. (Read 20248 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 12:36:03 AM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

I am sure that 1000 dollars is not the limit for the development and appreciation of Ethereum. I think this is quite normal Ethereum value. Last time, the price increase has already confirmed such prospects for Ethereum, so now is a great time for a profitable hold.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 07:19:51 PM
Looking at the price of Ethereum today is really makes sad. it drop a lot from last year. But my hope for Ethereum still not lost, and i believe it will goes up again, and i hope it will happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 06:52:26 PM
1000 USD is not a dream for ETH. ETH can easily achieve that again. Just be patient and wait for the market to recover. It's not just ETH that dipped, almost all the coins dipped.
ETH is one of the best out of thousands of coins. ETH has actual uses and has one of the best developer teams in the world. I can't help but think of the upcoming success of ETH in the next couple of years.

Of course, it's good that there are people who share so much faith in Ethereum no matter what. Personally, I after such a strong fall do not believe that it will be able to return back to 1400 dollars, even if bitcoin is 50 thousand. I really want to be wrong, but there are no such prerequisites for this, since too many ICO collected funds in ETH, so it can be heavily dumped in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 03:32:21 PM
Ethereum once stood above $1000 before and it was a dream that was a reality, I am still very confident that at the end of the year the dream will be repeated again.
Activity: 728
October 27, 2018, 03:24:49 PM
Nothing is impossible. I also dream like that, ethereum will repeat its peak. I am sure ethereum exceeds the previous one. We'll see what will happen later this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
I think it's just a matter of time before we get back to the $ 1,000 level. With the next bullish trend this will happen, you just have to be patient. In the meantime, you can increase the deposit in ETH, trading in pairs with ether, investing in coins with the largest current drawdown, there were already many chances to earn, yesterday the PAL token gave to earn. In general, we need to be able to work in any market conditions.

that is certainly true in the other we must be patient and should be able to adjust the market conditions but sometimes we don't also lose capital to invest, let alone like me who still do not have much capital to invest
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
October 27, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
It will be nice to see Ethereum for this price because everyone here who owns Ethereum will be five times richer.
But do not forget about buying Ethereum now, when is cheap Wink.
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
All the cryptos are in red right now and Ethereum is not an exception. But if you look at the BTC vs ETH exchange rate, then the value of ETH is higher than what we had one year back.
I still really hope that at least at the end of this year it can go up to $ 500- $ 700 is very good, until today ethereum prices are still stuck and does not have a definite movement.
correctly gan I also agree because to cover losses in a few months it would have been all the bitcoiner very much like if ethereum price can go up at the end of this year at least $500-$700
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 27, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
ETH at $1000 Isn't a dream to me!! It was $1300 in December of 2017 to March of 2018! What makes you think it won't be $1000, The market is undergoing a period of cleansing, rebirth and maturity! Its after now that we would have a true picture of the worth of these coins! ETH was trading at less than $20 at the end of 2016. Its increment since then is 50 times! and It will return there when the market stabilizes! I don't think $1000 for ETH is a difficult task to solve!
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 27, 2018, 02:43:51 PM
I think it's just a matter of time before we get back to the $ 1,000 level. With the next bullish trend this will happen, you just have to be patient. In the meantime, you can increase the deposit in ETH, trading in pairs with ether, investing in coins with the largest current drawdown, there were already many chances to earn, yesterday the PAL token gave to earn. In general, we need to be able to work in any market conditions.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 27, 2018, 02:39:04 PM
Ethereum will go up with Bitcoin growth, this year I don’t think there will be a big increase.
Rather, it should be expected by the middle of next year, and maybe even later.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
October 27, 2018, 02:32:49 PM
According to the most rumors, last this year Ethereum will pump again. Noone can't perfectly says what will happen. Just will need to wait few months, now only patience is the key.
It is not even the first time that we will get to see Ethereum in this shape. It is a normal thing as the whole market has been in a downtrend state for a while, which I believe those who are smart enough, will know that this is a market they should really be trying as much as possible to get into now. It is just a matter of buying in now and being patient for the move to come, and those who have never been patient are the ones who usually end up not getting the best of any market in the long run. This is a good chance and opportunity I must say for those who are smart enough to take it.

I still really hope that at least at the end of this year it can go up to $ 500- $ 700 is very good, until today ethereum prices are still stuck and does not have a definite movement.
End of year predication is just based on how bitcoin is going to perform in the same time frame. Still, I suspect ethereum may not follow bitcoin as it has done in the past. Last time when I had observed, BTC was in down trend whereas eth was in finding new ATH. Hence, expecting by this year end may disappoint you but it will surely have $1k levels again still there could not be any assured thing as usual in crypto world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

Yes it is really a downfall or hamartia to consider what happen to the ethereum this past few months and days. But, we should still believe in the capability of this altcoin to pump up and recover from what it is now. Ethereum is a very utlized coin and there's no doubt that it will not going to get well soon.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 07:28:52 AM
You can't predict confidently what's going to happen in this highly volatile market. Although it reached 1400$ last year, you can't expect it is going to be the same this time also. Let's jut wait for the future.
October 27, 2018, 07:28:34 AM
Even though it seems a dream, Eth did reach $1400 last year which is vital to keep in mind. Crypto market is hurt generally but I do think this will last forever.
October 27, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and also 2018 was not a good year for crypto world. It is advised to keep patience as by the end of this year a price surge is expected.
October 27, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
There was a very low dip last year too. It is adviced to keep patience in this regard as anything might happen within a short period of time.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 27, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
All the cryptos are in red right now and Ethereum is not an exception. But if you look at the BTC vs ETH exchange rate, then the value of ETH is higher than what we had one year back.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 06:45:53 AM
Ethereum is going bad.But this will be a stopping point.It is said to fall below $ 100.It's a pity, but we have to wait for it now.It can be valued much more in the future.
It could be obvious whether there was a dream.Good luck my friends.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
October 27, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: