Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone ! - page 26. (Read 20248 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
November 01, 2018, 05:35:17 AM
I think the price of the ETN at $ 180-250  will stay long..maybe by Christmas will reach $ 300 but then to come again and fall even lower ... generally, the market drops very quickly, but the growth and the rebound is slow
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 01, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

I do not mind the crash anymore. I do focus in the future to come. After this bearish market, for sure ethereum will fly to moon and exceeds to the last highest price which is $1400 USD and I can't eait for it to happen. Yes you can use you patience because it is always the key for success. One day you will just wake up rich because of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
November 01, 2018, 05:16:05 AM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

I believe that in the coming years, such changes can indeed occur. Indeed, during the period of growth of the crypto market, Ethereum always shows a rapid rise in price, therefore it is excellent for buying and holding now. He had already confirmed that he could so rapidly rise in price and develop.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 04:43:53 AM
Yep, not only eth price has falling but another alts has fall too. Still believe with future of ethereum and isn't impossible for us to see ethereum price go back to $1k+ again, hope it can be happen again in the next year.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
In fact, even the price of $ 1,000 will bring only temporary relief to those who do not understand the general processes in the market.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 04:33:36 AM
This year has been really bad for Ethereum with no doubt, but to everyone that has any amount of Ethereum, it's our dream that Ethereum should hit $1000+ again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 04:30:15 AM
I think Ethreum is strong and i not scared in this time, because many people will know Cryptocurrency and will use cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. So i suggest you to invest your money right now and be patience for get more profit.
Activity: 406
November 01, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

I believe that this is not at all some dreams, but an objective reality in the future. I always believe in the excellent potential of stable development of Ethereum. Therefore, I am absolutely sure that in the coming years he will be able to achieve this price of $ 1,000, now is a great time to buy and hold Eth.
Activity: 231
October 30, 2018, 02:24:50 AM
ethereum will be recover soon and will be cross 1k $ in near future because its nature of market when a potential coin go down its rise again and i think its good opportunity now to invest in ethereum for long-term
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 02:13:01 AM
Certainly, Ethereum 1000$ is a dream to everyone because 1year ago Ethereum reached over 1000$ but for last some months Ethereum is going down and down but I hope that Ethereum will reach 1000$ again 1000$.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 30, 2018, 01:29:58 AM
I hope you are right an ether will return its position. I use it for trade, so I don't hodl it. I won't earn in its rate, but when ether will grow in price, the market will recover and be more dynamic.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
October 30, 2018, 01:29:05 AM

I am sure that 1000 dollars is not the limit for the development and appreciation of Ethereum. I think this is quite normal Ethereum value. Last time, the price increase has already confirmed such prospects for Ethereum, so now is a great time for a profitable hold.
maybe in future ethereum price could break the highest price ever and make new high.especially when CBOE launched ethereum futures trade , i am sure it could make eth price go to moon.
we will see when it launched at end of year what will ethereum price be.. many people hope ethereum could repeat its price history last year.
Activity: 131
October 30, 2018, 01:24:37 AM
I think the investment in Etherium great idea, but it will not come to 1000 dollars, at least in this market, everything will start to recover when the market will revive ICO, and the ICO market will revive when the cryptocurrency market starts to rise, and the market will grow for bitcoin. So everyone is waiting for the growth of bitcoin and then observe the recovery of the market.
Activity: 1
October 30, 2018, 12:54:53 AM
That is what everyone wants, in the past, the value of Ethereum has grown more than that number. But do not know what the problem that made their value fall down without stopping. At the present time, when the value of ETH continues to fall, investors are no longer waiting for bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:28:04 AM

Now, it is a dream. When Ethereum reached 1300 dollars last winter, almost everybody was sure that the altcoin's price would go up further. I remember, some people predicted ETH could reach 5 thousand soon.
Activity: 59
October 29, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
Maybe this price will not be and enriched by the click of fingers, it will be more difficult...yes, but this industry will finally take its rightful place in the economy and contribute to the development of states
Activity: 22
October 29, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

I am sure that 1000 dollars is not the limit for the development and appreciation of Ethereum. I think this is quite normal Ethereum value. Last time, the price increase has already confirmed such prospects for Ethereum, so now is a great time for a profitable hold.
maybe in future ethereum price could break the highest price ever and make new high.especially when CBOE launched ethereum futures trade , i am sure it could make eth price go to moon.

you can say that. Look at what happned to BTC futures... after the hype, 90% market retracement.
Activity: 633
October 29, 2018, 12:53:34 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 12:53:27 AM
We dream that crypto become the universal currency but it is dream now and for Ethereum the price of $1000 achieving is a challenge so i would say that if want to know that the demand of that currency is high so the rise in the price is expected soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 12:50:20 AM
I think Ethereum now is still the most trusted cryptocurrency, along with BTC and price will return to ATH or even greater.
Pages:
Jump to: