Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone ! - page 34. (Read 20248 times)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
I think Ethereum will go up to $ 1000, but the question is when it will happen. This year is unlikely to be productive for cryptocurrency and at the end of the year we will see a barely growing market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 03:41:55 PM
I think that very soon this threshold will be overcome, because very soon you will still be able to observe new interests of people who will very often talk about cryptocurrency, I think that soon everything will be very interesting and everything will be again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
Until now Ethereum is still at $ 204, and still needs time to answer the hopes of many people here. If only it was above $ 500, I thought it was still pretty good. Even though it hasn't returned to a price above $ 1000. Be patient to achieve that.
Activity: 298
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 03:34:20 PM
I think ETH will reach heights in two years. After this year bubble and ICO's scam percentage, market need some time to rebuild. So it is good time to invest if you have free assets.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
Of course the ETH will go up to 1000$ in the future. But with what's happening, I think it will not come too soon, so many people are leaving the market and making it boring. If there is some news in support of Crypto from governments around the world in 2019, I think ETH will come up again
Activity: 560
October 24, 2018, 03:22:34 PM
It would be like this. The eth slowly goes down and anybody don't know what happen next. I just think, the eth is a bubble.
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
October 24, 2018, 03:15:31 PM
More than a drama actually. It came me as a real shocker when all of these started happening. Thou, am actually discouraged, but am still holding on.
Activity: 112
October 24, 2018, 02:47:34 PM
Yes, you could patience. If you really believe that ETH can bounce back accordingly, you should invest in it and hold your ethereum until that time. I think also that ethereum could reach back up the price of one thousand dollars. But it is difficult to say that when will happen it.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 24, 2018, 02:43:06 PM
Remember what happened last year before the ether has risen to 1400, also worth 200 as far as I remember correctly, we conclude that it is very unpredictable coin.
Activity: 395
October 24, 2018, 02:36:39 PM
On a nice day or a positive information to the crypto market.ETH will be able to reproduce the $ 1000 price and why we do not think is really?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
October 24, 2018, 02:29:30 PM
it will be better to kepp and hodl your ether for the next upcoming 1 - 2 year. everything can happen in cryptocurrency, this is one of cryptocurrency biggest risk, it has market volatility. But, trust me, if you hold it for very long term period, it will be your future saving. Your ethereum price will surprise you in the next 2 years. Selling it in this market situation will never be the best way for every crypto enthusiast. Because ethereum is one of the best altcoin who can lasts in very long term period and will always has big demand.
Activity: 268
October 24, 2018, 02:27:05 PM
yes surely all here want the price of Ethereum as it used to in its heyday, in other words it will build up our enthusiasm to invest in Ethereum coins which have high potential but unfortunately very far the price of the current price is only $ 200. just time, maybe at the end of this year Ethereum will rise little by little to reach the top.
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
October 24, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
I can't even belive that was real once . Now every man's desire . But i m feeling we are gonna reach there again.
Activity: 490
October 24, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
Yes. It is a dream and that dream will come true. Crypto market is really unpredictable. But ETH is a very promising project. When market start to recover, Eth will easily pass 1000$ mark.
Activity: 462
October 24, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

In my dreams, I see a figure of more than $ 1000 and undoubtedly believe in it, as I believe that etherum will soon become more expensive, but most likely it will not be as fast as we all would like
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
October 24, 2018, 01:53:21 PM
Ethereum has always been one of the most promising coins among all cryptocurrencies. The near future should also fully confirm the high confidence in this coin. I hope very much now for the introduction of improvements in this coin, after which ethereum will acquire new functionality and scalability of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. After that, its price will definitely take off and more than a thousand dollars.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 01:44:56 PM
I guess this may not happen this year as the eth value is sleeping for a while. There is no any specific change from the past few months, in my opinion it should have gone upto $500 till now when compared to last year but it is struggling to show it's best. Hopefully it may within couple of days as it is in the last quarter already.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
October 24, 2018, 01:42:07 PM
Absolutely, everyone involve din crypto what's to see prices soar, especially ETH given that it stands the second in the league. It would really improve the market trust.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
1000 USD is not a dream for ETH. ETH can easily achieve that again. Just be patient and wait for the market to recover. It's not just ETH that dipped, almost all the coins dipped.
ETH is one of the best out of thousands of coins. ETH has actual uses and has one of the best developer teams in the world. I can't help but think of the upcoming success of ETH in the next couple of years.
am waiting on that as i Hodl a good number of that token and i believe it will kick up back..am ready to Hodl for 3years if that will occur
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 24, 2018, 01:33:57 PM
This shouldn't be a dream because we have witnessed it before and it will surely happen again and pass the benchmark of $1000. When it comes to Ethereum, I always have 100% rest of mind. Ethereum is not a project that I need to be worry about.
Pages:
Jump to: