Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone ! - page 37. (Read 20248 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 09:11:27 PM
The ethereum is an excellent platform, perhaps one of the most incredible things in the crypto world. However, the ETH token may become obsolete over time, its value is directly related to the exclusive function that the token has within the ethereum platform.
Do not confuse. Ethereum = Platform / Ether (ETH) = Token of the ethereum platform.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
October 23, 2018, 09:08:32 PM
We all waiting for the next bull run. Everyone says next bull run will come to the end of this year. I personally believe ETH can reach an all-time high in the next bull run. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 09:00:11 PM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
patience is greatly needed in holding a coin. seeing the price of ETH in the previous year was very good. so maybe the ETH will rise very large in the future. I myself still hold 1 BTC and 2 ETH.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 23, 2018, 08:55:09 PM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
indeed it is a bit difficult to believe that ethereum could return to its position again, let alone see the market situation at that time at a price of more than $ 1000 to occupy a price of $ 200, and until now it still hasn't had a good change.

we don't know how it will be in the future, but i hope the market will return to its top position again. at the moment i am patient and still waiting for the market to return as late as last year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 23, 2018, 08:45:14 PM
I hope that by the end of the year etherum can go up to $ 400- $ 600. and the trend continues in 2019 and etherum can rise again to $ 1000. because if etherum rises then the bounty will run even better.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 08:39:44 PM
Better be patient with your ethereum. Ethereum is good long term coin and ethereum once reach $1400 and i am believe will reach highest level again. Ethereum blockchain used by most token in market and its a popular for ICOs
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 07:55:36 PM
This dream will come true very soon, i gues in next 6 month we will see the 1500+ price for sure...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
October 23, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

if you have 4 ethereum now, i think its better if you trade your eth to increase your ethereum amount my friend
so, while the markets is falling you still have a lot of chance to get more eth  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 23, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

I find that the ETH rate fell from $ 1,400 to $ 200 but still stood at No. 2. That is a testament to the potential of ETH. It is certain that the ETH will rebound, but you need to be patient because no one can predict the exchange rate of the market but just guess.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 23, 2018, 07:32:30 PM
With so much competitors in smart contracts platforms, Eth must do a lot of hardwork and so much improvement to reach 1000$ again.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 07:27:35 PM
And why not, this is all a real amount, since the price of the token was already even higher than what you wrote, it’s all about the fallen market and low capitalization, as soon as this issue is resolved, I think the price can return to the previous one
Yeah, that what's the price should be. Ethereum is a large and crowded platform, people use to make token for their projects and also run ICOs, the price is bad for now is something that looks weird. I mean ethereum should be more than at this time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 23, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
I heard the news that Vitaly Buterin partially left the post of the Globlion Foundation, and this will have a bad effect on the coin, so this increase of $ 1000, in my opinion, will not be soon
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
October 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
It is achievable and from the beginning of the year ethereum is the one that is under speculation to reach a much higher value than bitcoin. This got outlawed when the price fell off gradually. To me some sort of price manipulation were happening to strengthen the entire cryptocurrency network or some particular development platform similar to the ERC-20. So, we cannot do anything other than just holding to experience the good growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 23, 2018, 06:17:13 PM
yes of course I am sure that you will be able to become rich again thanks to ethereum and there is no doubt that it will grow in price up to 1000 dollars

That's funny, but I won't become rich once ETH is 1000. It's just x5 from now, and I'm not having so many ETH in my portfolio now to make me rich by 400% growth.  
Let's just focus on practical use cases of crypto, not speculations only. By the way, mass adoption news create the biggest pumps...
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
October 23, 2018, 06:14:11 PM
I believe that eth will soon recover in the coming months and need to wait further as soon as the btc market spikes,  then alts like eth could also gain impact  and will increase it's market value soon.  If you had eth i vestment,  consider this moment as the right time in buying more eth and you may gain the promising profit that you had wish to happen.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
October 23, 2018, 06:13:14 PM
Ethereum is a very top notch altcoin. The crypto market has been hit by a dwindling price and that affected everything. Ethereum isbthe hub for so many tokens and will continue to remain prominent in the future. The price will certainly improve when the next bull run comes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 06:07:11 PM
yes of course I am sure that you will be able to become rich again thanks to ethereum and there is no doubt that it will grow in price up to 1000 dollars
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
October 23, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

I think that there is no basis for expecting such a huge bull run. The ICO hype is dead, there will be ( Most likely ) a new hype which will be on security tokens , but this time there are other serious competitors as EOS. In short term, we are heading back to 180$ then a small up ( my view).
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 06:05:55 PM
If you can be patient enough, you can still achieve your goal. I perceive that cryptocurrency will be on the rise soon, considering the news i am receiving these days. Some companies are beginning to accept cryptocurrency as means of payment. Such as the what is being done by HTC.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/electronics-giant-htc-announces-presale-of-its-blockchain-smartphone-exodus-in-btc-eth/amp

I believe that more companies will follow suite and many more like this will brimg about an upsurge in price.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 23, 2018, 05:27:07 PM
Yes. It every holders dream at the moment everyone hoping for the better day, but my question is do you really think that is gonna be possible this year ?I'm sure majority answers will be No, and if not this year I don't think we should expect such again or maybe nearest future who knows.
Pages:
Jump to: