Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone ! - page 38. (Read 20248 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 05:24:17 PM
With the current situation in the market, I think patient is what we need right now. Crypto might be full of surprises thou, but I don't see ethereum hitting $1400 this year. We are left with 2 more months to the end of the year and I was hoping that the crypto market would have recovered a bit by now but it's quite unfortunate it has not happen yet. But who knows what will happen within subsequent months ahead this year. Anything can happen so it pays to wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
October 23, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

Just wait and need. I think the end of the year will show us a good course, I really hope that there will be the same mark as in that year or further more. It seems to me very soon ETH will be on top, have patience and follow the news
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 23, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
All of us have cryptocurrency. All people at this forum want growth of the cryptocurrency market and do not want to sell cryptocurrency cheap.
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 23, 2018, 05:08:11 PM
Every day to dream me such cost of Ethereum. Many are ready to sell all the Ethereum at 1,000 dollars. I will sell at 1,000 dollars too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
October 23, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
This is not dream , i believe Ethereum still have potential to see 1000$ again. Project has capable development and still huge network on crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
October 23, 2018, 05:05:49 PM
$1000 is not a big deal for etheruem to surpass. Despite the bear market , all tokens and coins experience the dip and most coin are already below their ICO price. Ethereum have build strong consolidation around it current price , and secondly the supply is low compare to many altcoins. Whose supply is in billions. We should expect sudden bull by December to January of 2019. Historical data will enlighten you more.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 05:01:45 PM
Ethereum hitting that high from current value is very much possible, but Bitcoin needs to shoot up first. ICO market is also down, so a lot of things has to be in the right manner in order to make this happen. I just read some issues with the team and all, so that might make an effect, but if the market sees a bullish movement made by whales and manipulators, $1000 is not at all impossible.
Activity: 364
October 23, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
It will go up to $1k as it already reached that value. We just continue to believe of it's platform and of course the patience that they always said that we should have. I hold ether and continue to this coin because last year it is during year end that they pump and i am hopeful that they will this year also.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 23, 2018, 04:20:12 PM
As long as the Ethereum project and team don't revolutionize on the foundations, I don't think Ethereum will reach 1000 USD again at anytime.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 23, 2018, 04:12:26 PM
And why not, this is all a real amount, since the price of the token was already even higher than what you wrote, it’s all about the fallen market and low capitalization, as soon as this issue is resolved, I think the price can return to the previous one
copper member
October 23, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
First of all it's Ethereum and not Etherium, you can't possibly want to get rich with something you can't even spell correctly *just kidding*

ETH's ATH is $1200, a lot of people bought at that price and are patiently waiting for it to get back to that price and more. So they've been forced to hodl, except of course they choose to cut their loses and move on.

Just like every coin out there, ETH dipped really hard during this bears season. Expect a bounce back, and as to when this will happen, no can tell precisely
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 23, 2018, 04:05:41 PM
1000 USD is not a dream for ETH. ETH can easily achieve that again. Just be patient and wait for the market to recover. It's not just ETH that dipped, almost all the coins dipped.
ETH is one of the best out of thousands of coins. ETH has actual uses and has one of the best developer teams in the world. I can't help but think of the upcoming success of ETH in the next couple of years.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 23, 2018, 04:05:27 PM
Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
Every crypto investor had that common dream which we do always like or love to see "ATH prices" on all coins in the market.Its a dream not only on ETH itself
but also on the main coin BTC. For now reaching again on previous ATH's wont really be that easy as of these kind of movements where it do increase gradually
and then suddenly corrects its price or simply do have consolidation periods.For now we wont have any choice but to wait up for the market on slowly recovering.
Activity: 784
October 23, 2018, 03:58:06 PM
I saw how a branch appeared, where they began to negotiate ETH by $ 2,000. But not the essence.
I think the price will grow together with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 23, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Anything can happen once the market starts another bull-run. However, the real question is, when will this happen? The market already showed a good sign for another bull-market a lot of times this year, but the market drops after a day or two. So, I guess we just have to wait till SEC finally approves ETF.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 03:53:27 PM
Last year eth also dipped to around 200 before it took off and hit 1400, it is highly volatile crypto market where we cannot predict what will happen when, as a supporter and member of crypro community im positive that eth has a lot of potential for growth and it will recover fully in next few months.
Of course, even myself witnessed that. With that reference we can be more optimistic that ethereum is able to rise again with extraordinary power so that it makes the price several times higher.
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2018, 03:48:41 PM
Let's wait to see what will happen at the end of this year Smiley. I don't think 2018 is a good year for cryptocurrency although everyone was hopefully at the start Smiley). ETH founder is still having trouble in finding a way to help ETH rising back so I don't think ETH can rise back easily in this year although I also believe in this cryptocurrency cause it's always the best altcoin.

Indeed, this is the best of all altcoins based on how I observed it many times along with crypto involvement. No other alts who has a growing and developed contracts like eth who has trusted network like etherscan who handled ethereum tokens transactions. That made this crypto build a strong community. So that dream for $1000 is just a great potential and we already reached that price before this bearish market happened.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 23, 2018, 03:43:36 PM
That is not dream for me. I am sure we will see that 1k dollar price value in near future. Maybe it will not be in 2018 but i am sure in 2019 we will definetly see 1k 2k value's.
I really believe ethereum and you know also pos update will come to the ethereum in 2019 i hope..It will be amazing. just hold and patience
Activity: 434
October 23, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
I so much believe in ETH irrespective of what the founder is saying.This year has been bad for crypto in general,I believe the moment things get back to normal for crypto,ETH will also get back,when it will happen,I can't say.I will advice that,if you have the opportunity to fill your bag now,don't fail to do so.
Activity: 350
💲
October 23, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
We need to see ethereum 2.0 that is Casper and sharing and proof. Of stake ethereum. Times are not mature enough right now for a rally in ethereum price. Ethereum is still the biggest smart contracts platform, but it is slow, costly and old. Developers team need to release the core updates, but for that we eneed time. Maybe even 2 years. Only after that I think that ethereum could reach back up the price of one thousands dollars. Or even more, who knows, really?
Pages:
Jump to: