Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 21. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I have ETC on yobit. Will they give me the CLO? Where are the instructions on the airdrop?
Activity: 236
Why do so many people spell Ethereum wrong?

I'm glad I bought ETC, too bad I didn't buy more, I shouldn't complain though.

There is still time to jump on the train. But maybe you have to wait for the next smaller dip and then final pump close to 5th March.

But you can be happy that you already bought it. It is never a good idea to put too many % in one coin. That's more gambling than trading.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Why do so many people spell Ethereum wrong?

I'm glad I bought ETC, too bad I didn't buy more, I shouldn't complain though.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
All fork are increasing the price of coin. But it does not increase its value. It's just my idea.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
There is an idea to write a game developer "World of tanks" with a proposal to add a miner to the game to the students beckoned game gold at night while sleeping. Do you like this idea? There is coin Gamecredits candidate, but it not mine on the video cards, so ETC is a very good solution
I don't think so. They won't be able to play and mine at the same time as the mining of ETC is going to take all the GPU power. The mining should be a fake mining if it is in a game. It should be like a faucet.
during sleep
A normal mining app is better if it is only about mining... Launching a game would cost more memory and also CPU/GPU. I don't see the advantage of this.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
There is an idea to write a game developer "World of tanks" with a proposal to add a miner to the game to the students beckoned game gold at night while sleeping. Do you like this idea? There is coin Gamecredits candidate, but it not mine on the video cards, so ETC is a very good solution
I don't think so. They won't be able to play and mine at the same time as the mining of ETC is going to take all the GPU power. The mining should be a fake mining if it is in a game. It should be like a faucet.
during sleep
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
My ETC is on my TREZOR.
How do I export private keys from TREZOR, to import them into a callisto wallet after airdrop.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Trezor has supported quite a lot of the 'big' forks.
Activity: 25
My ETC is on my TREZOR.
How do I export private keys from TREZOR, to import them into a callisto wallet after airdrop.
Activity: 236

The airdrop is still two weeks ago. For sure the coin is pumping for this reason.

Just my estimate: I guess it can go above 70 USD before the airdrop. Still room for a x2.

Maybe it is even a good idea to hold ETC after the airdrop and get free Calisto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
its look like nxt and ignis, get dump when new coin release? becarefull when you buy at this time..keep watch.
Activity: 24
If 10% of the funds from the capitalization of the Ethereum will be transferred to the Ethereum Classic due to Callisto fork,
then the price of the ETC can easily reach $ 150.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Callisto may be a reason for $70-80, no more. Weaknesses of the ether can lead to a higher price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Meanwhile we are up 50% in price already since posting! i believe 100% is possible in the upcoming 2 weeks. Grin
Activity: 36
Announcing support for $CLO Callisto Network, $ETC's new #blockchain. To receive your free $CLO make sure you keep your $ETC inside you #Coinomi wallet at block 5,500,000.

https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/962455099690889220

There has been just the one pump and then people selling - wondering if there will be another before 5500000 (we are at 54100000)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Announcing support for $CLO Callisto Network, $ETC's new #blockchain. To receive your free $CLO make sure you keep your $ETC inside you #Coinomi wallet at block 5,500,000.

https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/962455099690889220

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Coinomy will support it

Is there a source for it, or it's your personal suggestion?

Pages:
Jump to: