Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018 - page 17. (Read 8214 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i tried to transfer some etherium classic from poloniex  to coinomi wallet to get callisto  but it has been 10 hours and not transfered yet, does it take days?
Usually it's fast and take less then hour, maybe you forget to confirm withdrawal on your email?

Have the same issue
can't withdraw from poloniex
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
its not a very good timing for an airdrop now
i dont think that it will pump like crazy
but the good side is it may not dump like crazy either Smiley
Activity: 560
This will be an interesting week for ETC  Grin $100 let's goooo!!!  Cool

I don't think that the price can reach $100 in a few days. I suppose the maximum price we can see soon is $60. But most likely there will be a dump on March 5 and we must take advantage of this situation.
Often if most are waiting something it not happens. That's why our hopes can to be dreams only  Grin Week and we will see all. But somebody lost money exactly  Cheesy

I wait near $70 no more. But it will 200% from today and 300% from dip on January '18. And for long-term ETC will $150 I think. A huge potential in this blockchain. And asics from Bitmain will make it with hashrate huge up
$150? It's impossible. Then ETC will be on 3-4 places on CMC. How it possible? What need to happen with coin for such growth? No, tarder dream must be smart
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

I don't think that the price can reach $100 in a few days. I suppose the maximum price we can see soon is $60. But most likely there will be a dump on March 5 and we must take advantage of this situation.
Often if most are waiting something it not happens. That's why our hopes can to be dreams only  Grin Week and we will see all. But somebody lost money exactly  Cheesy

I wait near $70 no more. But it will 200% from today and 300% from dip on January '18. And for long-term ETC will $150 I think. A huge potential in this blockchain. And asics from Bitmain will make it with hashrate huge up
Activity: 574
Merit: 104

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

Activity: 236
NXT did have some nice jumps in the last 10 days before the airdrop so we'll see :-)

I've been holding my ETC for ages anyway so won't make much difference to me.

Approx. 5th of March, block 5500000. There's only 28 days in February. So 9 days left.
Hashrate up. Airdrop can be earlier than 5th. And some issues form Coinomi https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000018129-all-about-forks
Shortly - they support Callisto airdrop

Did a calculation: With current hash rate the airdrop will already take place on 4th March in the morning. So a day earlier as expected.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
NXT did have some nice jumps in the last 10 days before the airdrop so we'll see :-)

Approx. 5th of March, block 5500000. There's only 28 days in February. So 9 days left.
Hashrate up. Airdrop can be earlier than 5th. And some issues form Coinomi https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000018129-all-about-forks
Shortly - they support Callisto airdrop
In my opinion, any time is a good time to buy ETC. 38$ now.. it still is an undervalued coin

ETC seems to be bullish. We will see next jump of ETC during the next days. But take care: Calistop Airdrop is coming and will for sure have a negative impact on price. But it will recover.

Up to you: Hodl or swing trade
Activity: 75
In my opinion, any time is a good time to buy ETC. 38$ now.. it still is an undervalued coin
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A nice article explaining what Callisto is all about:

https://usethebitcoin.com/airdrop-alert-ethereum-classic-etc-holders-get-callisto-clo-tokens-free/

Callisto is a blockchain technology which runs on the Ethereum Classic protocol. Callisto introduces a cold staking protocol which rewards token holders for being participants.
Cold staking is a way of giving CLO token holders incentives for holding for a specific period of time, allowing them to earn interests without validating transactions as transactions will be achieved by the Proof-of-Work algorithm.

The Callisto Network announced in recent as seen here that Callisco will launch soon. At launch, accounts that had Ethereum Classic balances at block 5500000 will receive an equivalent amount of Callisto tokens in the ration of 1:1. Meaning ETC token holders will get 1 Callisto (CLO) token for Every Ethereum Classic (ETH) held. A snapshot of the ETC token would be taken at block 5500000 and will input all account balances to the Callisto block.

Callisto is to help improve the scalability of the Ethereum Classic and Callisto blockchains at the same time. It also plans to implement a cross-chain service as described on its roadmap. It will, therefore, become possible for Callisto smart contracts to be used on Ethereum classic blockchains and also ETC smart contracts run on Callisto blockchain effectively.

It's not clear yet which exchanges are supporting this airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

The development looks promising. My feeling is that ETC will raise in the coming days. But be careful - dip is coming after the snapshot.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Currently ETC is undergoing a correction with other top coins. This is going to be over this weekend.
Next week, we should see some FOMO buying starting that should take ETC above $50 into the fork date.

It would be nice to see a further increase in price before the fork and perhaps there will be some value buys afterwards if there's a bit of a dump
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
I applaud the team here for airdropping in ETC instead of ETH. Sticking to the true original blockchain of Ethereum is a good move. I hope more projects launch their ICOs on ETC in future.
Activity: 38
i tried to transfer some etherium classic from poloniex  to coinomi wallet to get callisto  but it has been 10 hours and not transfered yet, does it take days?
Usually it's fast and take less then hour, maybe you forget to confirm withdrawal on your email?
i confirmed email but it says pending under deposit and withdrawal history and not show on coinomi yet.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
i tried to transfer some etherium classic from poloniex  to coinomi wallet to get callisto  but it has been 10 hours and not transfered yet, does it take days?
Activity: 38
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Currently ETC is undergoing a correction with other top coins. This is going to be over this weekend.
Next week, we should see some FOMO buying starting that should take ETC above $50 into the fork date.
Pages:
Jump to: