Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 30. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
depending on you see the coin. which is obviously Ethereum better than the Ripple, Because ripple can not be compared with Ethereum. it is clear here Ethereum is the most Popular. But if indeed you ma try yes please Buy both with ratio 1: 4. (1 for Ripple and 4 for Ethereum)
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
Ethereum and Ripple both are promising. If you want to go with just one of them right now. Go with Etherium due to its stability. But I'd suggest go with both.

for cryptocurrencyes we shouldn't suggest, we can only advise and then it's up to the person what he will do, if you are inforcing something that you don't know nothing about, you are just like majority that streams only for money. But you should know that on us is the resposibility to choose right cryptocurrencyes... Read about it, and also say why you should invest in some currency, at least one good info about it, or whatever.. I suggest you to read read read...

Eth is very promising compared to XRP, smart ones are saying that XRP is the biggest scam world has ever saw...  but what do I know, I know only what I read on forum, internet, what I hear from brainiacs and also at the same time checking what's a lie, dodging scams and/or any other shit that you encounter on internet...

good luck
in this case your statement can not be proved properly, because I also read in forums or on the internet if ripple is a fraud coin but right now I have not got accurate and realistic data. therefore I prefer ethereum as an investment because it gives profit and stable price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 07:15:11 PM
for high value investments I chose ethereum because in addition to the coin option much of the price is also still good
Activity: 15
February 12, 2018, 07:11:57 PM
XRP isn't only one coin of Ripple corporation. Almost all agreements between banks and Ripple are about others projects of Ripple corporation
Activity: 61
February 12, 2018, 06:50:16 PM
I cannot believe somebody compared these two? Really?.......Ripple is not 1/10th of the crypto ethereum is. Ripple has been successful. You can't take that away from them. However, ethereum is on another level (in my humble opinion)
Activity: 238
February 12, 2018, 06:33:56 PM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
If i will choose between the two i will choose Ethereum than Ripple because it has more stable price than ripple and it is supported by a huge community while Ripple have many haters because it is  a centralized and manipulated by the banks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 05:30:30 PM
You know the answer to that question. Ofcourse ETH all the way there are no ways that ripple can reach ETH like that why? Ripple is a centralized coin, premined, 60% of total supply held by it's owner. Why would people like us will so support that coin? We do crypto because we believe in decentralization for us to be financially freedom.
Activity: 71
February 12, 2018, 05:25:04 PM
ETH 100%

Both short term and long term... has way more value
Activity: 168
February 12, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
in my opinion, ethereum for short-term trading, and a riipple for long-term trading
because I think ethereum is very fast up and down, and we can see the ripple how the increas
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
February 12, 2018, 04:41:37 PM
Well you can actually use Ethereum while with Ripple you can only trade it Cheesy
Activity: 115
February 12, 2018, 04:32:13 PM
Ethereum is good choice, but Ripple is shit currency with no-future - centralization, unrestricted emission. Ripple not suit for invest.
Activity: 453
February 12, 2018, 03:41:46 PM
Ethereum and Ripple both are promising. If you want to go with just one of them right now. Go with Etherium due to its stability. But I'd suggest go with both.

for cryptocurrencyes we shouldn't suggest, we can only advise and then it's up to the person what he will do, if you are inforcing something that you don't know nothing about, you are just like majority that streams only for money. But you should know that on us is the resposibility to choose right cryptocurrencyes... Read about it, and also say why you should invest in some currency, at least one good info about it, or whatever.. I suggest you to read read read...

Eth is very promising compared to XRP, smart ones are saying that XRP is the biggest scam world has ever saw...  but what do I know, I know only what I read on forum, internet, what I hear from brainiacs and also at the same time checking what's a lie, dodging scams and/or any other shit that you encounter on internet...

good luck
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 12, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
Activity: 462
February 12, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
unquestionable ethereum! ETH will may  be 1200-1500 usd end of the 2018. But I do not know Can  Ripple  return to its old days. So I suggest to you ETH for long time invest
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
February 12, 2018, 11:38:45 AM
Ripple broke below its critical support of $0.61. Ethereum bottomed out at $565.54 on February 6. Everything seems obvious. Besides, the ether is more stable.
Both ethereum and ripple is one of the best altcoin right now on the market but i think ethereum is more good over ripple why? Because ethereum is the best altcoin and even both ethereum and ripple price was dump many people is we will still support it because maybe next month the value of both ripple and eth will pump again.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 12, 2018, 11:33:15 AM
Ethereum in short term because of its stability and Ripple for long term. The value of ethereum has been on the rise since last year and current value . Ripple price steaded in the past few days and also up by 8% and Ethereum price or value also rises by 6% in the past few days. Ripple is the third biggest crypto next to Ethereum which is secons and Bitcoin that is first. Ripple and Ethereum are both good and best coins
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
February 12, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
I would say the Ethereum is the no-brainer if you are looking to get fast profit. However on the overhand ripple should growth, most likely with not that exponential growth, but still. In any case, I would recommend to investigate the market first, and making the decision only after building some decent experience.

As one gentleman said better be safe than sorry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
Ripple broke below its critical support of $0.61. Ethereum bottomed out at $565.54 on February 6. Everything seems obvious. Besides, the ether is more stable.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 12, 2018, 10:45:11 AM
of course ethereum, Ripple dont belong to this place this coin belong to stock market of companies that belong to someone. Ripple dont work with rules of decentralised world.

.......... but still uses block-chain technology and this is what makes it important.

Oh, really since when?  Ripple Inc is a database operating company, fraudulently posing to have blockchain tech.
Until now you where most likely a victim, as you now aware of you become an active participant of the fraud.

Blockchain is nuke prove and does not loose data unlike databases where mishaps do happen and data is lost.
Come on take your birth year and tell me the particulars of that xrp ledger number
Blockchain tech loocks like this lets asume 1970
https://ripple.com/build/ripple-info-tool/

The very basic criteria for being considered crypto
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29641854

Ripples database technology is this age:

Blockcain technology is this old  (Tesla S rolled out 2012)

The absurdness of XRP
Activity: 69
February 12, 2018, 10:39:40 AM
Certainly Ethereum, with its greatness and reliability that has been recognized by many project development as their platform. Erc20 is a platform that has been widely used in many projects lately. Not only short-term but ethereum will develop in the future, even many people have predicted that Ethereum as The Next bitcoin. Ripple is also good I think, with a lot of supply and until now more exist.
Pages:
Jump to: