Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 27. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
Go for ripple., the options are there., It is worth nothing that it is a very common practice for people to not invest in a single currency, but to build portfolios of a few of them. Also you can exchange one currency into the other, as long as you compare the rates and make sure you're getting the best deal, that shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 10:05:40 PM
Ethereum for short term and ripple for the long run,do some research mate so you would undestand what to buy.
indeed both of these coins is a coin that quite a lot of devotees. indeed both of these coins is a coin that quite a lot of devotees. so to choose between the two we often feel confused. so you can monitor the development of the coin. which one you think is a good development, please choose.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
March 04, 2018, 09:27:17 PM
why do you compare ETH with Ripple? it is clear we will all answer ETH, because ETH has a lot of advantages, but what are the advantages of Ripple? I think there is nothing to be proud of ripple Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 09:19:03 PM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?

I like both currencies. Ethereum is developing in response to new needs which appear every moment. Ripple do the same but this currency is centralized. It couldn't be mined and it is under the rule of its owners.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 02, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
I will definitely choose Ethereum over Ripple. If you like both coins, why don’t you spilt your investment and invest in both? In this case, you have best of both world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
March 02, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
I dont really know why people still buy ripple. Crypto was created to avoid bank system. And everybody knows that banks control ripple. And its not about only idea. This little group of people can do with ripple price whatever they want. So i would thin what to buy better, ripple or something else
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
March 02, 2018, 03:37:04 PM
i think eth will be next bitcoin but you should consider how much cost now 1 eth, and how much 1 xrp. xrp could do a 5 or 10x easily in less time..
Activity: 264
March 02, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
Ripple is making big deals but Ethereum is trying to improve himself. So both are good but ethereum is one step ahead.
We know ethereum the best altcoin, you can invest in both.
Activity: 296
March 02, 2018, 03:06:27 PM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
Choose ethereum as the price is increasing day by day and when invested for long term it will provide good profits and we can believe it will increase more in future, when comes to ripple it raised more in December and remains merely stable afterwards and it is backed by banks so no much hopes about that coin to become high in future.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 02:49:08 PM
It is a very good coin to invest. If you think youre satisfied on its slow growth start investing on it. Ethereum consume a lot of time before it grows and produce profit.  For me Ethereum is the most that I like and I believe that coin.
Activity: 30
March 02, 2018, 02:43:31 PM
I would go with Ethereum, I have no time for xrp at all, over hyped sh*tcoin.  Not even a true crypto currency, has its uses for quick in and out gains but if I wanted long term investment it would definately be ETH
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 02:38:35 PM
Buy some Eth! If i were you, buy some of ethereum, its kinda good now. The price equivalent to our currency may not be like bitcoin but, you can still gain profit from it. Since ethereeum is getting bigger and bigger as day goes by. Ethereum is doing great, its been likely to be used like bitcpin in cryptocurrencies transactions nowadays. So yeah why not try ethereum.
Activity: 65
March 02, 2018, 02:32:45 PM
Ripple should moon soon. The number of implementations of Xrapid is growing every week, sooner or later they will each start using XRP for transfers, plus once SBI starts exclusively listing in XRP, there is no turning back
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 02:27:21 PM
Many investors are wondering whether it is necessary to buy the Ethereum in 2018. The latest news about this currency reflects the prospects for its further development as a universal tool used in many spheres of life of modern society. Moreover, there are opportunities for further introduction of the presented monetary unit in various areas. The result is a steady demand for the crypto currency and, as a consequence, an increase in its value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 02, 2018, 02:13:01 PM
I think it's wrong to compare these tokens. They are in different weight categories. The Ethereum are not comparable with the ripple.
The Ethereum is used in 90 percent conducted by ICO. And at the moment it is simply irreplaceable. If the problem of the scalability of Ethereum is solved, its price will rise very much.
Activity: 37
March 02, 2018, 02:04:01 PM
Ethereun is better than ripple, bceause eth is the best altcoin that ever made, and ethereum now has many investors,
Activity: 71
March 02, 2018, 01:54:07 PM
Ethereum or Ripple, Many people sometimes choose Ripple. Probably because Ripple's prices started to rise. But you must remember Ethereum is very good when you want to invest long term. Because it is potentially very big for the future if you choose ethereum than Ripple.
according to my personal rating. In the future XRP will have a great development compared to ETH
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 02, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
Is it possible to choose neither? Lol all jokes aside I would choose Ethereum any day of the week over Ripple, I don't even care what the prices are. I care more about the fundamental technology that is present here which is much more important than the price.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
March 02, 2018, 01:40:41 PM
ETH seems safer according to Russia's statement about the cryptocurrency. Ripple has bigger risks but also the potential to make you more money in short time. Anyway, getting 50%- 50% is always my solution in this cases, but the bucket should not have more than 5 different coins, I guess.  Smiley

I agree with you about Ethereum.
But I don't think there a more money to me made in short time with Ripple. I don't think Ripple will increase so quick as it did in December.
Activity: 476
March 02, 2018, 01:38:38 PM
Ethereum for short term and ripple for the long run,do some research mate so you would undestand what to buy.

I believe the ETH price will increase soon, but that does not mean the ripple will not be good. If you have a lot of money, I highly recommend ETH. If you have only a modest amount of money, ripple will be the better choice to get more benefits
Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: