Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 34. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
Ripple is centralised this ll be big problem in future, when all people will start to support decentralizer world. Ripple will be first coin that ll dissapear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
for myself I prefer Ethereum because if compared with Ripple Ethereum more stable and growing rapidly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?

I am more interested in ethereum than ripple. Etereum is more potent in price increases and more popular than ripple. ripples will not be able to experience price spikes because the ripples are regulated by the bank.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
February 01, 2018, 09:55:14 AM
I think it's better to choose ethereum, because ethereum is a promising altcoin for all of us, and the value of ethereum increases stable. Ripple is a good coin too, but I prefer to choose ethereum.
Activity: 195
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
Personally I prefer Ripple over ETH, I think it depends on what you are doing with the cryptocurrency and also personal opinion. Both are good cryptocurrencies and I don't really see the point of comparing them, same as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
February 01, 2018, 07:20:53 AM
Ethereum has a proven itself by its widespread use, the same can not be said for ripple.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 06:57:25 AM
There better way is to invest on a long-term basis in BTC and distribute part of the investment in Ripple and Ether. So you will have three attachments at once and you will be able to hold it quietly and get a good profit in the end. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
February 01, 2018, 05:46:58 AM
For me Ethereum, It's a simple for choosing Ethereum because of the popularity and acceptability. Day by day ETH is getting accepted around the crypto world and many platforms are accepting ETH for a payment purpose. Not only that but also ETH is using for trading payment and investment.

Most of the new coming tokens and Coins are using ETH platform for paying the payment of their bounty and signature campaign. That's why ETH has created already a great platform in recent times and the price of this currency has increased more than 10times in last 4 months. That's why ETH is far better than Ripple.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 01, 2018, 05:44:05 AM
Both are great. but if i have to go with one, i will go with ripple for sure, no doubt in that cause ripple is a well known company and has devoted staff and members working on improving its technology and ripple also has real life applications for banks and financial institutions. XRP will be used my quite many online stores too now as the rumours are. whereas ethereum is already a bit high currently and ripple is on a dip. SO do research and i would suggest ripple anyday to have great gains Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 05:40:09 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethurum or ripple?

Ethereun is better than ripple, bceause eth is the best altcoin that ever made, and ethereum now has many investors, also ethereum is the second largesr crypto and the biggest altcoin, ripple is noy bad but there is more greater than it which is the ethereum,

I agree. Although Ethereum is, generally speaking, better than Ripple. I would choose Ripple in the sense that it is a better investment now. It can be bought for a much lower value, plus the price increase it may have, although smaller, could still amount to a profit considering the that it would be not so difficult to move it unlike larger value assets like Ethereum. The always end game of any investment is profit, thus, even if it would be smaller, as long as it is workable, it would be a better choice than nothing, especially if the investment would last for months and months without any return.
Activity: 101
February 01, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
I think you had better buy in more eth because it is more reliable than ripple. If you are not sure, you can buy in both. For example, you can buy iuin 70% eth and 30% ripple.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
It's definitely Ethereum. Ripple has no cases of using and bases only on huge hype and tons of marketing. Moreover it's not decentralized and it's the disadvantage for those who find the philosophy of blockchain important. Meanwhile Buterin is looking for ways to increase ETH cap that will give good gains to ones who invested
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 01, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
Choose Ethereum, Ethereum's price is increasing and stable. Ripple is also the Top Altcoins but the value is low but also stable.
Ehtereum still deserve to be invested due  to it's stability and scalability.
Although they're both Top Altcoins but still Ethereum is the clear winner when it comes into profit.

That's right. Although the suggestion is good. I would like to add that it depends on the type of investment the person wants to follow through. Ripple is more suitable for short term investments. You can buy it for a lower price, but the return, although substantial if done in large quantities, are just enough to keep you collecting instead of not having any profit at all. On the other hand, Ethereum, amongst all altcoins, is a more stable asset, like the reply said, that could be better used for long term investments. Thus, my answer would depend on that. But, generally, Ethereum is my choice. Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 01, 2018, 05:21:12 AM
choose ethereum because the price of it is increasing.this year is for ethereum so i might suggest you to buy it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 01, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
Ethereum in the next few years become bitcoin. Price of the ethereum now is $1000 and I think it will increase more.  Before the price of the ethereum is base on the bitcoin price but I don't think the price will base on the bitcoin now.

Ripple will become hundreds dollars price and for sure you will earn a lot of profit. 

It's your choice what coin do you think will better to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 05:04:54 AM
I think very few people here will choose Ripple, if we compare the Ethereum project and the Ripple project, because I consider these projects very different and I think that such projects can not be compared at all.
Activity: 308
February 01, 2018, 04:52:39 AM
I think eth is a good choice. If I were you, I will buy in eth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
February 01, 2018, 04:37:23 AM
i think both ethereum and ripple are good for long term investment, think about  spliting your budget to buy 2 these coins
After bitcoin, if there is some coin which is having more fame and popularity, then that is none other than that of ETH. ETH is no doubt more expensive than that of ripple but the thing is investing your money into ETH will later on help you in making more money as compared to that of what you will get by investing your money into ripple. You can opt ripple too but only in that case when you can afford investing in ETH.
Activity: 238
January 31, 2018, 06:30:12 PM
Ripple is dead already, everyone is panic selling it. A lot of new people came and invested into it, and are now selling low. It has a bad rep now. While ETH just x2'd and still going strong. So ETH for sure.
Activity: 350
January 31, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

Both of this coin has different potential so i do not think that they are comparable, Eth coins is good for long term investment because the value is keep on increasing slowly depending on the demand of investors while ripple is increasing if there's only a hype in the market so try to invest today and you will earn profit every time there's a hype on the market, i am basing on the statistics of coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: