Pages:
Author

Topic: ETN - Electroneum's Crypto Firsts and #1's - page 5. (Read 3732 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 01:53:28 PM
Whoa, this coin is a big deal.

Ok, I need to be on these exchanges right when it gets listed.

Horrible that I missed the ICO
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
October 28, 2017, 01:39:34 PM
I'm also a part of this project, let's make it succeed together.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 12:57:14 PM
Many of us believed in Electroneum since the very beginning, but did we expect ALL of this?

-310,000 Registered users on the Website

-120,000 different investors (First time an ICO had over 100K investors ever)

-Telegram had to increase the group limit from 20,000 to 30,000 because of ETN

-ETN has the biggest Telegram group in the world

-Electromeum already has 10% of the size of Bitcoins userbase (3 million) prior to the Blockchain even going live

I would say it has lived up to its hype. It raised 40 Million, and the mobile mining app will come with an optional game, that will come not too long after the launch.

There are only two decimal points for ETN and those units will be called eCents, like in BTC they have 8 units past the decimal point called Satoshi. Only having 2 points instead of 8 is because the changed total coins to 21 Billion instead of 21 Million, which just makes ETN transactions more like whole numbers. For example a pizza might be 20 ETN once ETN hits a dollar, instead of .00349 BTC for the same pizza. Its more like real life, which the participants of the focus groups responded much better to.

ETN hired 10 different PR firms in 10 different languages, to promote and educate society at/after launch.

Google "Electroneum", and watch how many Electroneum Ads follow you around everywhere you go on the internet.

NO CRYPTO HAS EVER BEEN MARKETED LIKE THIS IN HISTORY, EVER!!!

ANN thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-electroneum-token-sale-sept-14th-mobile-mining-crypto-coin-2065043
Pages:
Jump to: