Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 106. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Weekly update

We want to thank all of our investors for their continued support and patience. Development is going very well and soon your ETT tokens will be getting used as the fuel for our entire EncryptoTel PBX ecosystem. We want to touch on some key points below:

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/weekly-update-b45e530082e5

Interesting, let's see how the buy wall fairs.

How about 5% divided amongst the community as an appology, 1% isn't a lot.

You'll have a lesser share, but you might have a chance of building a community behind this coin, that's what can make a coin.

You need to to do something, this has had the worst start ever, in crypto. Period.

Your call.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Price goes up to 40% already, its all picking up now. I guess its now time to send bounties for it to be on the wild and let it be grabbed by users who wants to hold it. Let them all dump if they dump, whats stopping the team from distributing the bounties?

This is not true in practise. There is only $580 volume for ETT adn this doesn't make sense for ETT price anyway. We have to see a serious exchange like Bittrex or liqui at least to start considering this.

That's right. Price goes up to 40% on DEX and at the same time someone has weak hands and sells at 2500 satoshi on Tidex. We need a seriuos exchange to stabilize the price.

We need good news first.

ICO distro isn't even done. It's been months.

It's been 1 month since distro started, not months. Yes it's still not 100% complete, but not like it's mass parties without coins, maybe a dozen or so. Most of those have provided inaccurate info or no info at all as to withdrawal. There are still ETH investors who haven't claimed their initial investment so I really don't see what the issue is on that.

There are still some key issues that need to be addressed by the team, like major exchange & buy wall, better communication through all channels, the bonus offered to those who hodl through the initial problems, even if they weren't totally the fault of ETT team, and possibly some I missed.

Bottom line is most people fudding can't even take a minute to join slack or other channels to see the real info. BCT is good for the ANN but after there is too much BS for it to be worthwhile, as evidenced right now. But eff em'. Dump super cheap please, there's no shortage of us waiting to scoop up ETT cheap.

And Leigh, this isn't directed straight at you. I just think it needed to be said and your comment was the inspiration.

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Weekly update

We want to thank all of our investors for their continued support and patience. Development is going very well and soon your ETT tokens will be getting used as the fuel for our entire EncryptoTel PBX ecosystem. We want to touch on some key points below:

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/weekly-update-b45e530082e5
legendary
Activity: 980
Premium
When Encryptotel software will be functional? Any date?

Distribuition finish?

Thanks!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
when do you finish ditribution ?
when do you make ETT avaiable on exhange ?
I don't focus UX/UI design, dev process, beta....I only focus exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Price goes up to 40% already, its all picking up now. I guess its now time to send bounties for it to be on the wild and let it be grabbed by users who wants to hold it. Let them all dump if they dump, whats stopping the team from distributing the bounties?

This is not true in practise. There is only $580 volume for ETT adn this doesn't make sense for ETT price anyway. We have to see a serious exchange like Bittrex or liqui at least to start considering this.

That's right. Price goes up to 40% on DEX and at the same time someone has weak hands and sells at 2500 satoshi on Tidex. We need a seriuos exchange to stabilize the price.

We need good news first.

ICO distro isn't even done. It's been months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
We will see price going up as team has resolved almost all previously facing issues. We should be ready to see market on increase and more exchanges to open trade for ETT token in next few days. Future is always good with plenty of opportunities and potential so having patient is only key to win in the game of investment.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It was a very good project, but it was very unfortunate .

I need some explanation why you have to call this a good project.

project is good , ico selling success too
but only distribution coin can problem, problem because incent platform
but this now all problem solved, distribution coin to investor finish, only wait distribution to bounty participant

Very good project and very promising. It is one of the few projects on blockchain that really solves customers problems. I hope that ETT Bad luck comes to an end , because exhange players are looking forward for that coin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Activity: 700
close to distribution end? Great. How about bounty token?
I joined in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 425

Crypviser took 5.000.000 coins for the team - 1/3 from 15.000.000. After reaching the cap of 100.000 mln they have a right to issue extra tokens.
So it isn't 15.000.000 - those coins are unlimited.
And what you say about this?

I ever asked questions about the coin distribution and total supply before the ICO but they got ignored.
Activity: 425
Guess what ? just prepare more bitcoins to buy from dumpers that is only good thing what someone can do. It would be nothing else but opportunity for many to buy more. There last update cleared many things and they have solved that hack issues as hacker returned all the stolen tokens. It is fault of Incent who to make commission from ghosting launched buggy and incomplete platform which is called blockswap technology.

Stop talking nonsense no serious people will invest in this sh** project tokens anymore. Certainly not after this post - https://medium.com/@john.seagul1979/an-open-minded-report-about-how-encryptotel-ico-development-team-and-escrows-scammed-their-36cd0d

It's just shit article from other team project with same product. They just cannot compete fairly. It's showed at the end of the article. And I guess you are the one of that man. You make a new account here just for blaming everything in this thread.

I do not think "other team" has a time to publish huge investigation report with the undisputed facts how they cheated. I do not think they care about "Encryptotel" at all.
I' not a part of them unfortunately, but I was lucky to got some CVCoin and now exciting how their work.

Just look how these guys are smart and professional, they are going to distribute tokens JUST in 1 WEEK after end of ICO !!! Its not about they, if you think so.

I just wandering, do you still think these babes have a chance to survive??

The other team has moved away from Ethereum to Bitshares.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypviser-moves-to-bitshares-blockchain-ditching-ethereum-in-process

Which is great move !

Few days ago I've got a luck to participate in live chat with their CTO. They have finished ICO without any issues and really cares about their community !!! And doesn't mattter how it calls, these are the true facts !!!

I'm not only one who say that, just look arround! I understand that you have invested some money and hope to at least got it back...me too!
But it's time to admit that ETT is dead token...no hope, no future.

Is there some one believe that they would be able to get listed in any kind of serious exchange after all these shit ?? I do not.
But in the same time do want to loose my money.

But its clear now, that ETT team do not have enough experience to arrange what they have promised.

First of all they have to admin that and provide fair compensation!
And how long we expect from them "info", then all the days are lost for nothing. We give them time to spend our money, therefore I suggest that everyone also gather and address Sasha Ivan about the return of funds!

At my opinion these guys do not know what to and waiting a solution from somebody else.
Jus look, they are blaming to INCEST, WAVES to everyone they expect to do.

I stopped reading after seeing "but I was lucky to got some CVCoin and now exciting how their work."  Grin

Seems Crypviser spamming squad is still not satisfied with the result after creating an "open-minded" report and responses with their newbie accounts.
Activity: 379
bla bla bla

Shut the fuck up and go to the Crypviser thread to talk there about your problems.

The distribution is nearly finished, if you didn't received your tokes, then join slack and ask there and you can get your tokes in one or two days.
But I think you haven't bought any tokens and you are only here to "promote" your shitty cryp-crap.
Is there really somebody out there who wants to invest in that coin after all that aggressive fud you and your team are spreading?

Banger

Activity: 887

Don't complain the project since there were a hack and a misunderstanding between two parties.Once after the product is out and if it fails abruptly you have all the rights to blame the team for this, not at this point in time.
Activity: 714

project is good , ico selling success too
but only distribution coin can problem, problem because incent platform
but this now all problem solved, distribution coin to investor finish, only wait distribution to bounty participant
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Guess what ? just prepare more bitcoins to buy from dumpers that is only good thing what someone can do. It would be nothing else but opportunity for many to buy more. There last update cleared many things and they have solved that hack issues as hacker returned all the stolen tokens. It is fault of Incent who to make commission from ghosting launched buggy and incomplete platform which is called blockswap technology.

Stop talking nonsense no serious people will invest in this sh** project tokens anymore. Certainly not after this post - https://medium.com/@john.seagul1979/an-open-minded-report-about-how-encryptotel-ico-development-team-and-escrows-scammed-their-36cd0d

It's just shit article from other team project with same product. They just cannot compete fairly. It's showed at the end of the article. And I guess you are the one of that man. You make a new account here just for blaming everything in this thread.

I do not think "other team" has a time to publish huge investigation report with the undisputed facts how they cheated. I do not think they care about "Encryptotel" at all.
I' not a part of them unfortunately, but I was lucky to got some CVCoin and now exciting how their work.

Just look how these guys are smart and professional, they are going to distribute tokens JUST in 1 WEEK after end of ICO !!! Its not about they, if you think so.

I just wandering, do you still think these babes have a chance to survive??

The other team has moved away from Ethereum to Bitshares, when these ppl is not able to delevier a token.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypviser-moves-to-bitshares-blockchain-ditching-ethereum-in-process

Few days ago I've got a luck to participate in live chat with their CTO. They have finished ICO without any issues and really cares about their community !!! And doesn't mattter how it calls, these are the true facts !!!

I'm not only one who say that, just look arround! I understand that you have invested some money and hope to at least got it back...me too!

Crypviser took 5.000.000 coins for the team - 1/3 from 15.000.000. After reaching the cap of 100.000 mln they have a right to issue extra tokens.
So it isn't 15.000.000 - those coins are unlimited.
And what you say about this?

I say to this that bitcoin is unlimited you can literally mine trans-ax fees infinitely even after all blocks are done being minted same case here just simpler in smart contracts compared to minting.

We are not talking about Bitcoin. You compare ETT with CVCoin. Why this total supply isn't clear? 100 mln cap it should be easy to reach. So new coins will be created very quickly. This should be clearly written.
Jump to: