Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 101. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Encryptotel won current voting round. Dev please, contact C-CEX with ticket https://c-cex.com/?id=support for further details.
When will ETT enter c-cex?
This is good news. Congratulations to third market ett after dex waves and tidex
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I will just wait ett listed on bittrex, i will hold my ett until the price ett back up  Smiley
Im just holding my Ett for now but Ive notice soon it will be listed on Ccex. Hope that Ett in ccex will be a great volume in that exchange. Or might bounters will dump this coin? Anyway, hope ett will boom in the exchange soon.
We cannot prevent those bounty hunters, it's their freedom because they have the tokens, but look at the bright side,
if they dump and the price will go down then we should be buying on that.
Besides, development is still going on so it will give us a better value if we will hold longer.

Some will dump, no other way.
We better focus on the product, as team should do the same.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Can i send my ETT now without any Problems from Wave to Ethereum wallet?

you can't do it direct waves platform to etherum platform
you need swap in encryptotel site, but platform swap is problem, so swap service is closed

ok thank you for that so i have to wait for now Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
I will just wait ett listed on bittrex, i will hold my ett until the price ett back up  Smiley
Im just holding my Ett for now but Ive notice soon it will be listed on Ccex. Hope that Ett in ccex will be a great volume in that exchange. Or might bounters will dump this coin? Anyway, hope ett will boom in the exchange soon.
We cannot prevent those bounty hunters, it's their freedom because they have the tokens, but look at the bright side,
Besides, development is still going on so it will give us a better value if we will hold longer.
Yes,  its their choice don't mind them if you believe in encryptotel.. After this problems distribution takes place within a week..encryptotel get back on track stronger and they can stand alone without the incent IMo.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Current Market Cap is $5,185,432 . So there is a lot of space to grow.
Is it possible to jump in to top 10 after application release (spring 2018)?

There is too much room to growt, right. But it's not possible to be in top 10. Aiming top 100 would be much more realistic.

I didn't take a look at the thread for a while and it's nice to see that hacker problem solved and bounties were paid. Good for the community.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Encryptotel won current voting round. Dev please, contact C-CEX with ticket https://c-cex.com/?id=support for further details.

Good news indeed.

@ devs, maybe you should put the buy wall on here instead?

c-cex is a well known exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

I invested in ETT but I don't see it rising top 10. Maybe top 30 would be nice.
I like this project because doesn't want to change the whole world, just to apply some new solution to old problems.
I see a real world solution here for blockchain, not just selling dreams.

Just truths, those what make EncryptoTel investible.
Activity: 166
Merit: 101

I invested in ETT but I don't see it rising top 10. Maybe top 30 would be nice.
I like this project because doesn't want to change the whole world, just to apply some new solution to old problems.
I see a real world solution here for blockchain, not just selling dreams.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Very good project. Messaging and mail app expect.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Activity: 837

Not for now. Blockswap alternative solution os still on process by the Devs team based on their last update on slack after they distribute their money. Let's just vote ETT to be listed on CCEX so that we can do a good trading volume
Activity: 714

you can't do it direct waves platform to etherum platform
you need swap in encryptotel site, but platform swap is problem, so swap service is closed
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Im selling 10k ett"ETH" .44BTC

Escrow accepted
how do you do ?
Can you share me on the way ?

Sorry but im selling not sharing  Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Im selling 10k ett"ETH" .44BTC

Escrow accepted
how do you do ?
Can you share me on the way ?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: