Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 102. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Some good news - https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/07/04/deloitte-cis-waves-platform-partner-ico-services/

It's good to know that huge company as Deloitte is interested in Waves. As You know Sasha Ivanov = escrow for EncryptoTel

The fact that Sasha is involved is really important. It was one of the most reasons for me to invest in ETT (and to keep my faith in it TBH :d )...

indeed , if Sasha didnt involved, this project were doomed Smiley

If you are an investor yes, you will trust this Ico because of sasha but think up on it if you are a smart investor you will not only trust just because Sasha Ivanov is the escrow who holds the funds but its real world application of Projects is the more important. Regardless the escrow if this project is a trash.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Some good news - https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/07/04/deloitte-cis-waves-platform-partner-ico-services/

It's good to know that huge company as Deloitte is interested in Waves. As You know Sasha Ivanov = escrow for EncryptoTel

The fact that Sasha is involved is really important. It was one of the most reasons for me to invest in ETT (and to keep my faith in it TBH :d )...

indeed , if Sasha didnt involved, this project were doomed Smiley
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

This week will be buy-walls.

before buy wall, iam sugestion for you dev
added to major exchanger or another exchange above tidex, maybe can added to bittrex
A good suggestion and i will add or maybe its more good to add it in some exchanges like you said above than putting a buy wall. The traders will have more interest than to sell on the buy wall. It is only for the traders who have bounty that can't wait to sell.

I think that one does not interfere with one another. ETT need to go to more powerful exchanges, ETT need to put the walls to give confidence to the project. If there are these opportunities, then you need to use them?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
We will see it being listed and trading at more exchanges in future. We all are aware through what this project went so far. What is good team was fully capable to overcome the every single issue. Now they can focus on development and further marketing plan to promote and develop the secure communication infrastructure with peace in mind.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260

added to major exchanger or another exchange above tidex, maybe can added to bittrex
A good suggestion and i will add or maybe its more good to add it in some exchanges like you said above than putting a buy wall. The traders will have more interest than to sell on the buy wall. It is only for the traders who have bounty that can't wait to sell.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I would need an information on

where am I going to trade this?

What exchange sites?
No point for selling your coins so low . . . Hodl. Smiley

Yes. Hodl
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I can't withdraw ETT to ethereum blockchain.

Withdraw request complete.
Thank you for completing the withdrawal process, your request has now been added to the queue.
You will receive an email with a full statement of your tokens when your withdrawal has been processed.

But I never get an email.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

What exchange sites?
No point for selling your coins so low . . . Hodl. Smiley

What exchange sites?
It's traded in tidex and waves dex. You can check it for yourself now.
Thank you for the information @Sanitough
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674

What exchange sites?
It's traded in tidex and waves dex. You can check it for yourself now.

What exchange sites?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Im selling 10k ett"ETH" .44BTC

Escrow accepted
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
This buy-wall will be active for 2 weeks, or until it is depleted, whichever happens first. This should be happening sometime in the middle of the next week. We will notify all one day before that date.
=> extracly Wenesday or Thursday you set buy wall on tidex ?
I want to refund bye wave, eth.
Because I deposit via wave, eth.
I dont need btc.

At the time of your Waves deposit, it was auto-calculated to an equivalent rate of 0.00004700 BTC. This is how all non-BTC currencies were handled. 0.00004700 BTC will be the rate its calculated at in the buy-wall as well.

When will you sent a buy wall for us? I wanna get my investment back. Please add it asap, thanks.

Want to hear the answer too, please tell us, OP. I want to cash out.   Sad Sad

Activity: 896
We have waited so long now it is little to see this market moving in right direction. Once the buy back is active by the team we will not see cheap token anymore and this is about to be announced at any time now. I will not sell under 15k satoshi even it will take few months to reach there.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This buy-wall will be active for 2 weeks, or until it is depleted, whichever happens first. This should be happening sometime in the middle of the next week. We will notify all one day before that date.
=> extracly Wenesday or Thursday you set buy wall on tidex ?
I want to refund bye wave, eth.
Because I deposit via wave, eth.
I dont need btc.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
When will you sent a buy wall for us? I wanna get my investment back. Please add it asap, thanks.

Want to hear the answer too, please tell us, OP. I want to cash out.   Sad Sad

Dated July 5 2017:

"As promised by our CEO Roman, we will set a buy-wall of 200k Waves (~1m$ at this moment) between Waves DEX and Tidex ETH ETT market. Investors who want to sell their tokens will able do so at the static ICO price (0.00004700 BTC). This buy-wall will be active for 2 weeks, or until it is depleted, whichever happens first. This should be happening sometime in the middle of the next week. We will notify all one day before that date".

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/weekly-update-b45e530082e5

not fudding orso, but is this not littlebit to late ? i mean the bounties are released and if the wall still there , is it not thinkable that the bounty hunters gonna dump at that wall ??

You are definitely spreading FUD, don't you understand the clause in the statement. The buy wall will only be available for two weeks after the ICO and the ICO has ended several weeks ago, if you do not believe in the long term success of the project at first you shouldn't have invested in the project
This is legit, they will set a buy wall and it has been stated AFAIR in the past right after the ICO is completed.
You can clearly read the link in their medium.

Once again there is a source so it's legit.

my question/ reply was :
the buywallet what mentioned is, was for the unhappy investers, who wants their money back. but if the wall put there after the releasing the bounty , the bountyhunters gonna dump to that wall and when the buywallet dissapear you will get more angry investers and negative reponses to this project....

my 2 cents....
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674

Want to hear the answer too, please tell us, OP. I want to cash out.   Sad Sad

Dated July 5 2017:

"As promised by our CEO Roman, we will set a buy-wall of 200k Waves (~1m$ at this moment) between Waves DEX and Tidex ETH ETT market. Investors who want to sell their tokens will able do so at the static ICO price (0.00004700 BTC). This buy-wall will be active for 2 weeks, or until it is depleted, whichever happens first. This should be happening sometime in the middle of the next week. We will notify all one day before that date".

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/weekly-update-b45e530082e5

not fudding orso, but is this not littlebit to late ? i mean the bounties are released and if the wall still there , is it not thinkable that the bounty hunters gonna dump at that wall ??

You are definitely spreading FUD, don't you understand the clause in the statement. The buy wall will only be available for two weeks after the ICO and the ICO has ended several weeks ago, if you do not believe in the long term success of the project at first you shouldn't have invested in the project
This is legit, they will set a buy wall and it has been stated AFAIR in the past right after the ICO is completed.
You can clearly read the link in their medium.

Once again there is a source so it's legit.
Jump to: