Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 201. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 502
I'm also excited and dont even joined the signature campaign. /s
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Really exciting with this project..

hoping to earn x5 when adding on exchange
x10 . They need only 3 mil for work . Till 30 mil go easy .It is something new in crypto . 
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Really exciting with this project..

hoping to earn x5 when adding on exchange
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
I am starting to think I am the only one with problems regarding the ico dashboard... Guess not, but please give some response. TIA

There is a display issue in the Incent ICO platform. Your funds are safe and secure on the blockchain, with the correct timestamp + rate + bonus. The blockchain is immutable. The display issue is being worked on. Thank you for your patience. In the meantime fill out this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MbbS7q7xZG6ErHS_gB1OTAcd7GKJT37in4XqFNGXKJM/viewform?edit_requested=true

Thank you for update i hope you should consider increasing the project market cap to 7 000 000 -10 000 000  M and for sure  the company will provide high quality owned technical app which will be better than known app - skybe  FB mess
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
$2.1 million on the board so this journey is getting more exciting as I feel this week will be last one for this ICO because $3 million is now very close to reach there. Keep investing into this unique project.

2 100 000 USD! It's realy cool. Congrats!
it is awesome that investors gain knowledge of this solid project
Congratulation team
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Im excited for this ICO, seems more investors has come and looking for more. Congrats in advance to all.
I'm also excited, it's a great opportunity not just for us who joined the campaign but for every one because of the expected outcome of the project. The project wants to give a better performance in communications.
Investors use their money to invest in this project not to get a profit but to help in improving our society through communications.
I'm very thankful that I join in this campaign because of the funds allot in this campaign.
Activity: 448
The project's idea is really interesting. I joined this campaign not just to earn but also to help in their goal of publishing a safer communication using cellphones. I am very excited to see the success of this campaign and for the software to come out in the public. Good job in advance for the founders and developers !

I can see that the funds have quickly goes up to 2 million and everyone is really concern about the ICO's near end. I wish for the ICO to not end soon and I know I am not the only one.
I am starting to think I am the only one with problems regarding the ico dashboard... Guess not, but please give some response. TIA

There is a display issue in the Incent ICO platform. Your funds are safe and secure on the blockchain, with the correct timestamp + rate + bonus. The blockchain is immutable. The display issue is being worked on. Thank you for your patience. In the meantime fill out this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MbbS7q7xZG6ErHS_gB1OTAcd7GKJT37in4XqFNGXKJM/viewform?edit_requested=true

Again? Been there done that. Thnx for reply.
Activity: 924
The probability that the ICO will end before the set time is very high, and this is also accompanied by the growth of the BTC and other currencies, but I would like to earn another three weeks.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Need to finish ICO smiley, there's quite a bit.)

No. Let it last Still a little. And then I did not have time to wear a signature to earn at least one week)).
The project has gained popularity due to the correct problem raised in our time, and everyone wants to be protected independently, whether you are talking on the phone, whether you are sitting on the Internet and want to be sure that you are immune from any surprises.
Activity: 632
I think this is going to be a successful project.
Activity: 476
Need to finish ICO smiley, there's quite a bit.)
Merit: 257
Very good. I think the ICO should end before the end of next week. A very successful company!!!

It does keep on growing steadily, good sign! I thought it might slow down after first bonus periods.

I also think this ico will end before the set time
I do not suspect encrypto tel will very quickly get the funds..yeah I think I am not wrong choose the signature

Well it is a good project, with firm foundation, so it's not a surprise to me
Merit: 256
Very good. I think the ICO should end before the end of next week. A very successful company!!!

It does keep on growing steadily, good sign! I thought it might slow down after first bonus periods.

I also think this ico will end before the set time
I do not suspect encrypto tel will very quickly get the funds..yeah I think I am not wrong choose the signature
Activity: 868
the application currently is gratitude ? Or are you currently working on ?
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 288
Jump to: