Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 197. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
less than 700K$ collected $ 2 314 222 Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Any one know which exchange will list this coin?

Liqui and bittrex probably will be the first, but this is my guess, too, the developer's response is interesting

I hope the incoming poloniex

I dont think Poloniex will add at the launch of the token,Polo is very choosy about the coin selection.May be if this coin reaches bittrex and if we have volume more than 500 btc a day,I guess polo might surely add it

There are several other good exchanges that can be added to
And polo will add or not, it's not so important
The main thing that the project has successfully developed and was popular Wink
Activity: 588
If they collect $ 3 million, ICO immediately closes?

Yes. They will not accept payment anymore but the promotion will still ongoing. I think the time in advance will be used by the devs to develop the project so that they can finish it before the ICO due date ends.

I think it very well as at the exit we will have low capitalization. So, there will be a bigger space for growth. I expect at least x10 from this ICO

I wouldn't really expect that much in the foreseeable future, honestly. Cryptocurrency isn't a mainstream thing yet. It's just us and some investors playing. So many ICO has come and not one has increased that much. At least the ones that I saw. I would expect 3-5x from this coin in the near future but not 10x. I'm not dismissing the possibility of this coin increasing 10x in the future, though.

The 3 million cap is a good thing in my opinion. That makes the coin not have a very very high price in the start. Late investors can still come in.
Activity: 672

Yes. They will not accept payment anymore but the promotion will still ongoing. I think the time in advance will be used by the devs to develop the project so that they can finish it before the ICO due date ends.

I think it very well as at the exit we will have low capitalization. So, there will be a bigger space for growth. I expect at least x10 from this ICO
Activity: 376

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
Relax guys. All information on how to add/withdraw tokens will be given well in advance of distribution to investors or bounty happening. We can't give the information right now, the sale is still going.
when the ICO wil be end ... ?
now how about collected ?

Try to read their ANN thread, all the answers on your questions that you are asking are all in there, just take some time to read it, not just randomly asking question here in this thread just to have something to say on this thread. The countdown of the ICO is in their website, you could just simply log in there and you could also join the slack team, so you could ask a lot of questions regarding on this project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 508

Liqui and bittrex probably will be the first, but this is my guess, too, the developer's response is interesting

I don't think so...
Waves have to be listed first....

I heard the reason Waves didn't get listed on polo is because Sasha broke the NDA.

Even if it's true, Polo cannot ignore Wave's ecosystem for ever...

And without polo, the capitalization of the currency can be 10-20 million dollars for the first time
Activity: 910
Polo do what they want when they want and will obviously do anything to make money and manipulate crypto to the point of breaking.

This is why Waves and DEX is going to change the game.
Waves and DEX will change the game but this process need time to complete perhaps 1-3 years from now ? the waves going slowly with a steady steps .
Activity: 476
Merit: 252

Maximum 3 million $
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

I don't think so...

I heard the reason Waves didn't get listed on polo is because Sasha broke the NDA.

Even if it's true, Polo cannot ignore Wave's ecosystem for ever...
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I think that this set inspired the EncryptoTel team Smiley
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Polo do what they want when they want and will obviously do anything to make money and manipulate crypto to the point of breaking.

This is why Waves and DEX is going to change the game.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Me this project than something similar to an advanced antivirus
Activity: 886

I dont think Poloniex will add at the launch of the token,Polo is very choosy about the coin selection.May be if this coin reaches bittrex and if we have volume more than 500 btc a day,I guess polo might surely add it
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

This is Waves blockchain. Therefore, the listing on DEX, Tidex, Bittrex, Liqui will be exactly. Can still OpenLedger. Polonix in doubtful - they do not accept coins on Waves.
Activity: 425

I don't think so...

Activity: 560
Chainjoes.com
How many days after the end of ICO, you'll give the bounties?

the first distribution investor buyer ico selling
after distribution to investor and then distribution to bounty participant 1-2 week
ico selling still run until 31 may,
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Usually bounty will be distributed after the investor has finished its distribution. Maybe 1 week to 2 weeks

ok, one more question. Investors will receive tokens immediately after ICO or later?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Usually bounty will be distributed after the investor has finished its distribution. Maybe 1 week to 2 weeks
Jump to: