Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 204. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
AFIAK, the ultimate milestone of 3M usd will be achievable very soon, I wonder when we will end the ico before the deadline. It can be very soon because altcoins are rising, the 3M is near.

That is possible, the more we share, the more people know about this project! let's go for the 3M!!

It seems this ICO will going to end very soon $3M is very flexible limit. Over $2M already raised we are as community will make this coin so strong together.

I hope they increase the cap to $4-5million since BTC price is rising and we still have more days to go for the ICO to end.What is the price set for waves,eth if it goes rise or comes down when I invest now?
Perhaps $ 3,000,000 may not be enough to fully implement all the stages of the project. After all, the country of registration of the project has not been selected yet and previously information was received that it is expensive.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
so question in general.....

if i use encryptotel can NSA ( or other parties / hackers) crack / Intercept the calls Huh?

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
AFIAK, the ultimate milestone of 3M usd will be achievable very soon, I wonder when we will end the ico before the deadline. It can be very soon because altcoins are rising, the 3M is near.

That is possible, the more we share, the more people know about this project! let's go for the 3M!!

It seems this ICO will going to end very soon $3M is very flexible limit. Over $2M already raised we are as community will make this coin so strong together.

I hope they increase the cap to $4-5million since BTC price is rising and we still have more days to go for the ICO to end.What is the price set for waves,eth if it goes rise or comes down when I invest now?
Yep I wish so though they already committed themselves and us very clear that this will end if the timer reaches 0 or the moment they reach the $3M cap. Currently at $2M and will get the other $1M soon before the deadline would end.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Will the crowdsale close automatically once the collected fund reaches $3M cap?

Yes of course, it is stated in the ICO Website that this ICO will end once the timer reaches 0 or when the $3M cap is reached. In fact, I think we are one week away before this ICO will end. <$900,000 will be easily collected. Especially now when Bitcoins price pumps hard.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250

hi , joined the company signatures. Invested in the project in the first minutes, I think is very promising idea.
Yes, It will be. Stay supported... Smiley
Now it's good time to invest in encryptotel this trough many investor were attract this project. This project surely hit to be a successful projects once the ICO is complete. Then possibility of this coin will be listed in bittrex exchange for trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

i think this week will get $3m because rate not use fiat but crypto  , look bitcoin price now Cheesy
Activity: 425
Will the crowdsale close automatically once the collected fund reaches $3M cap?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

hi , joined the company signatures. Invested in the project in the first minutes, I think is very promising idea.
Activity: 249

Yeah, many others have much higher market caps than ours, 3M maximum cap is not high, we will have great profit potential in the future. ETT is the best.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Encrypto Telecom Launches ICO To Bring Blockchain Technology To Global Telecommunications

Encrypto Telecom plans to become the first cloud secured, private branch exchange (PBX) – an internal telephone exchange or switching system – using blockchain technology. The Moscow-based project plans to deliver new solutions for telecommunications that address privacy and civil liberties. Funds raised from a recently launched ICO will allow EncryptoTel to use encrypted communication and a cloud-based PBX to ensure privacy in offering a range of services.

EncryptoTel will link a virtual PBX with blockchain protocols, encryption and cryptocurrency payments to improve performance, functionality and competitive advantage in the telecom market, according to a white paper by CEO/co-founder Roman Nekrasov.

Read more:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/encrypto-telecom-blockchain-ico/

Very good news, first PBX will shine and used a lot in the community, they have plan to partner with many crypto projects, you will make serious money here.

People would prefer encrypted communications, at the end the traditional telecoms will join encryptotel for the advantages it provides

Sharing on the social networks every day!  Success to the Disruptive telecom!
Activity: 249
Encrypto Telecom Launches ICO To Bring Blockchain Technology To Global Telecommunications

Encrypto Telecom plans to become the first cloud secured, private branch exchange (PBX) – an internal telephone exchange or switching system – using blockchain technology. The Moscow-based project plans to deliver new solutions for telecommunications that address privacy and civil liberties. Funds raised from a recently launched ICO will allow EncryptoTel to use encrypted communication and a cloud-based PBX to ensure privacy in offering a range of services.

EncryptoTel will link a virtual PBX with blockchain protocols, encryption and cryptocurrency payments to improve performance, functionality and competitive advantage in the telecom market, according to a white paper by CEO/co-founder Roman Nekrasov.

Read more:

Very good news, first PBX will shine and used a lot in the community, they have plan to partner with many crypto projects, you will make serious money here.
Activity: 307
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Read more:

Activity: 297
Can the application be used anywhere in the world?
If there is   limit in China? The Chinese government has control over this.

Where did you get this information? Can you specify the source that this will be under limit in china?

I think he means China bans bitcoin, google, facebook and so forth, yeah China bans every precious thing, lol, that is why bitcoin is pumping so hard. And if they ban ETT, ETT will be priceless. lol.  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Where did you get this information? Can you specify the source that this will be under limit in china?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Jump to: