Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 207. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
EncryptoTel is one of the most interesting blockchain company. Investments into this business will have big value. Telephone communications with low tariffs and good quality will attract investors around the world.

I agree, we are lacking a good telephone communications with low tariffs, in my country paying telephone bills is so expensive and the security is questionable too. What is very good in these project is that its concern to its end users and the privacy it brings when we communicate. GOOD luck to all of the team here and to the programmers.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1001
Re: github code:

as to the code, from the dev: A half portion of the code (mostly dealing with encryption) will not be open source, the rest will be open source.

That's kinda scary.  If encryption code would be private, how community can review it to make sure it's not leaking data to a third party?

Any answers to this?

Even I would like to hear on this,encrypting the code looks to be dangerous but auditing the code frequently will  give a confidence to the investors
I think  this is not a problem, also they can ask few specialized companies to review the code ( if it's necessary). If they 'll provide a full open source  code, others will try to clone it or will try to hack it.

Yes. I think  this is not a problem [2]

Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Can the application be used anywhere in the world?
I think this is in the plans of the team.
From site: Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Is there a telegram group for Encryptotel, and also will it be listed on poloniex and bittrex please?

Also what is the ticker?

Hi
Yes, it's has a telegram
channel. Anyone can figure out that in first page! Here is the link_
https://t.me/encryptotel
Nothing is granted about the exchange listing. But the project has real merit.
If the devlopments are
gets out by following initial commitment best exchange will list it with their interest.
Finally the ticker is as nedeed
to be ETT. I wish you will
find as those above information
as helpful!

Thanks!

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Nice ICO. Not very big max cap and a good idea for coin making VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure. Good luck to the team  Wink

That's exactly another reason why I liked this Project so much! The cap should be filled soon with new participants.  Wink
Activity: 854
einc.io
Can the application be used anywhere in the world?
Activity: 546
Is there a telegram group for Encryptotel, and also will it be listed on poloniex and bittrex please?

Also what is the ticker?
Activity: 466
Russian made project,I don't like it lol

Well, I like all Russian projects, they have great programmers.  Cool

I do agree, that part of the world have solid coders and it seems they are now entering into cryptospace

Nahh, russian programmers are not from "today" in cryptoland, they have many projects in this world, also don't forget about the great programmers  ( russians of course) who don't live in their own country.
Activity: 420
Many investors are on holding positions with Bitcoin as that is on rise else we were seeing this project reaching to its maximum target even till today or these days. The speed of money flowing into this project is still very impressive and remaining can happen anytime.
This is for sure. Many who wanted to invest in this project are now sitting and are waiting for further growth of the bitcoin course Grin.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Hey, I read on the website section "Benefits for investors" and have a few questions,
1) discounts on company services will be the same to every investor or will depend on how much you invested?
2) it is mentioned that investors will take part on strategic business decision, could you please give more details of this mechanism?
3) did I understand correctly that company results won't be published publicly but only in investor's personal account?

1) Discounts will not be based on how much you invested. If you invested more, you will be able to take advantage of discounts more often, and other privileges to holders coming soon.
2) Holding ETT tokens will grant voting rights on some strategic business decisions. More tokens is more voting power.
3) There will be an investor dashboard with access to internal information that will not be public.

As to other questions regarding code, it will be audited by industry professionals prior to full product release.
Activity: 247
Nice ICO. Not very big max cap and a good idea for coin making VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure. Good luck to the team  Wink
Yes,it is a small cap project,maybe will get a big reward.
I hope so, very interesting and attractive ICO project I ever seen. As a promoter of this awesome ICO campaign I'll wish the best and success in the coming days. GOOD LUCK!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Many investors are on holding positions with Bitcoin as that is on rise else we were seeing this project reaching to its maximum target even till today or these days. The speed of money flowing into this project is still very impressive and remaining can happen anytime.
Activity: 294

I do agree, that part of the world have solid coders and it seems they are now entering into cryptospace

This project has good team so it will be on the top very soon. Only troll want to create confusion for this project but this ICO is making very nice progress.
Please don't discriminate any country.
Activity: 294
Yes,it is a small cap project,maybe will get a big reward.
Activity: 287
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

This project has good team so it will be on the top very soon. Only troll want to create confusion for this project but this ICO is making very nice progress.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
Hey, I read on the website section "Benefits for investors" and have a few questions,
1) discounts on company services will be the same to every investor or will depend on how much you invested?
2) it is mentioned that investors will take part on strategic business decision, could you please give more details of this mechanism?
3) did I understand correctly that company results won't be published publicly but only in investor's personal account?
Activity: 630

Activity: 574

as to the code, from the dev: A half portion of the code (mostly dealing with encryption) will not be open source, the rest will be open source.

That's kinda scary.  If encryption code would be private, how community can review it to make sure it's not leaking data to a third party?

Any answers to this?

Even I would like to hear on this,encrypting the code looks to be dangerous but auditing the code frequently will  give a confidence to the investors
I think  this is not a problem, also they can ask few specialized companies to review the code ( if it's necessary). If they 'll provide a full open source  code, others will try to clone it or will try to hack it.

If you mean it can be hacked, I don't think so it will maintain the genuine code of the company product. Of course if I am the owner I would rather offer the open source code with a limited days of use and after that, genuine code will be open for purchase so that piracy can be prevented and the company will gain it's business profit. The investors will now have strong foundation on their trust to the company regarding the full product encryption of code, and better future awaits to all who will be part of the investments
Activity: 1134

Any answers to this?

Jump to: