Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 209. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
How many funds raised ?

total maximum target ico selling encryptotel 3million dollar
this now collect 1.85 million dollar,

This is very good, less 30% more target will be achieved.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
Ico after the end of the mess, but 38 days to end, then made it?
The amount of investment is close to 2 million. The increase in the amount is stable. 100 thousand every day at least. This means that in 10 days the collection of money will end.

Looks promising. Will the token be distributed just after the end of ICO ?
Activity: 2898
Merit: 791
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
The amount of investment is close to 2 million. The increase in the amount is stable. 100 thousand every day at least. This means that in 10 days the collection of money will end.
I think the 100k per day increased was already ended today because the total fund raised didn't reach 1.9M USD today which is due to price inflation happening on BTC.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 512
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
How many funds raised ?

BTC

ETH

WAVES

ETC

TOTAL

so far
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Can I see the tokens in myetherwallet, if I buy with ETH?

Token not distributed yet.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Can I see the tokens in myetherwallet, if I buy with ETH?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Re: github code:

as to the code, from the dev: A half portion of the code (mostly dealing with encryption) will not be open source, the rest will be open source.

That's kinda scary.  If encryption code would be private, how community can review it to make sure it's not leaking data to a third party?

Any answers to this?
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
How many funds raised ?

Still almost a month to go and I believe the target of 3 million $ can be easily achieved

It will hit 3M usd cap for sure once the price surge of bitcoin is stop and become stable. The dump of altcoin price really affects the total fund that's why it seems like no additional funds coming.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
How many funds raised ?

Still almost a month to go and I believe the target of 3 million $ can be easily achieved
Activity: 616
How many funds raised ?

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
when will start trading?
After finishing this ICO and when it is already available in trading exchanges .
As there are so many ICO's recently and there is no time to track all of them in details, can someone  tell me , what other projects had already done ICO's or plan to do in the same VOIP  B2B sector?  Thanks in advance
But would you mind to read some or to see the roadmap or projects posted so if you have only few questions that you don't really understand you can ask again here.
Projects are ongoing and will be taken after this ICO.

Devs are serious about this project and upon visiting the site they have already those infrastructure and a designated mobile in each country. The project is ongoing and we are expecting this to succeed.There is still time to join the ICO.
Activity: 658
when will start trading?
After finishing this ICO and when it is already available in trading exchanges .
As there are so many ICO's recently and there is no time to track all of them in details, can someone  tell me , what other projects had already done ICO's or plan to do in the same VOIP  B2B sector?  Thanks in advance
But would you mind to read some or to see the roadmap or projects posted so if you have only few questions that you don't really understand you can ask again here.
Projects are ongoing and will be taken after this ICO.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
the BTC is rise the top ,so it's dangerous to join the ICO,I advise not to join this coin,the time is so long.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Russian made project,I don't like it lol
Activity: 490
when will start trading?
trading start after crowdsale finish  Cheesy , maybe in june
Activity: 700
ICO has not yet completed, the project will be updated, indicating that the project progressing fast.
Jump to: