Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 69. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
happy because a few minutes ago I got a notification that ETT is already available on Livecoin.net,

NEW TRADING PAIRS WITH ENCRYPTOTEL
Created 09.10.2017 17:46
Dear clients, new markets eETT/BTC, eETT/USD, eETT/ETH, eETT/wETT, wETT/BTC, wETT/USD, wETT/ETH and wETT/WAVES are available for trading.
Official website - encryptotel.com
Explorer wETT
Explorer eETT
CoinMarketCap wETT
CoinMarketCap eETT
BitcoinTalk
Wishing you good trading!

Let's pump and good job dev.

It looks like ETT is a great project because it is also available for Waves platform, for now the price looks very cheap and this becomes our opportunity to invest.
Most project had fallen in value irrespective of how many exchanges it involved and active the token is. And this stage in the year, I don't know how predictions work any more. Bitcoin is the central tendency and moves all others.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
i wanna switch my eEtt to wETT Sad

how can i do this .... both are the same coin.....
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
happy because a few minutes ago I got a notification that ETT is already available on Livecoin.net,

Dear clients, new markets eETT/BTC, eETT/USD, eETT/ETH, eETT/wETT, wETT/BTC, wETT/USD, wETT/ETH and wETT/WAVES are available for trading.
Explorer wETT
Explorer eETT
CoinMarketCap wETT
CoinMarketCap eETT
BitcoinTalk

It looks like ETT is a great project because it is also available for Waves platform, for now the price looks very cheap and this becomes our opportunity to invest.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

Explorer wETT
Explorer eETT
CoinMarketCap wETT
CoinMarketCap eETT
BitcoinTalk

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
It looks like a creative and different project. especially for virtual friendships. You can also use it as a virtual chat line. you can also use it in inter-state cryptographic negotiations. If the promotion is done nicely and the project developers become very hardworking, they can have  very much demand.

Correct. It can be used in many different purposes. So there is lots of potential customes if the product will be.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
It looks like a creative and different project. especially for virtual friendships. You can also use it as a virtual chat line. you can also use it in inter-state cryptographic negotiations. If the promotion is done nicely and the project developers become very hardworking, they can have  very much demand.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Where can I download the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It was needed of time to see ETT at more exchanges and this listing on livecoin is very good thing happened in recent time. I hope this listing on more exchanges will keep continue as developer team is also aware of the importance. Now update with prerelease of PBX exchange and new listing good for short term.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
 the coinmarketcap now shows two types of the coin; wave and ethereum. I seem not to be clear on that. More so the trade and price on waves is higher;I like know the reason for the difference
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Crypto Lover
any update coming this year?
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
so we arrive in the autumn. are we still good with respect to the roadmap?

Normally if I am, we are at the launching period in local markets. What is it? Is there a test program?

Yours, and excellent for Livecoin!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A small step further and much appreciated.We have some support for eth based ETT now and getting close to bigger exchanges should be the next goal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Good news!
Hope ETT will be traded on higher volume exchanges soon. Also Tidex's volume is getting higher these days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Where are coming from such large price differences between these exchanges?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encryptotel/#markets
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
pre-release will launch on Monday 2.10.2017 as said by Roman Nekrasov CEO and co-founder of EncryptoTel

And that is today....will see how it goes
I'll watch this closely, today is the schedule of the release so if they professional they'll surely gonna post some update to let us know the details.
Been buying cheap ETT already and I am planning to sell it this week when I meet my target price. Good luck team, let's keep watching this.

Any update? has the coins been released yet?

nope. we are still waiting for some announcements. but until this moment, team is quite. but lets give them time. maybe we can have news tomorrow.
The team is actually working on it and in slack group there are more such good conversations about the team development. Anyway i am still waiting for the big news taht can make the price move up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
pre-release will launch on Monday 2.10.2017 as said by Roman Nekrasov CEO and co-founder of EncryptoTel

And that is today....will see how it goes
I'll watch this closely, today is the schedule of the release so if they professional they'll surely gonna post some update to let us know the details.
Been buying cheap ETT already and I am planning to sell it this week when I meet my target price. Good luck team, let's keep watching this.

Any update? has the coins been released yet?

nope. we are still waiting for some announcements. but until this moment, team is quite. but lets give them time. maybe we can have news tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: