Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 70. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
pre-release will launch on Monday 2.10.2017 as said by Roman Nekrasov CEO and co-founder of EncryptoTel

And that is today....will see how it goes
I'll watch this closely, today is the schedule of the release so if they professional they'll surely gonna post some update to let us know the details.
Been buying cheap ETT already and I am planning to sell it this week when I meet my target price. Good luck team, let's keep watching this.

Any update? has the coins been released yet?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
There is a price difference in cryptopia and waves exchange
but unfortunately we cant move it to waves exchange
Just check this article, then you will be able to switch between Waves and Ethereum blockchain quickly and easily using a new piece of tech called BlockSwap, developed by Incent Loyalty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
There is a price difference in cryptopia and waves exchange
but unfortunately we cant move it to waves exchange
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
This is $5+ project

That's if the team will agree to ditch it's Incent powered dual Blockchain tech.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm still holding my EncryptoTel tokens from the bounty campaign, just waitng to move to TOP 100 in marketcap when the team released the Beta version Grin Grin

I am also in the same boat, holding some tokens received during the ICO and won't dump till the product is fully functional, maybe one more year to go to see on top 25 of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
I'm still holding my EncryptoTel tokens from the bounty campaign, just waitng to move to TOP 100 in marketcap when the team released the Beta version Grin Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
They were silent without showing them often but work was going on which is seen from these recent blog post. This token will worth more in future all we need to do is wait after seeing them carrying out these work. I have more energy to wait for another period without any complain so my long on is extended.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
This release is in fact an open beta with pretty much similar functionalities as per their announcement. At recommendation of some friend I also bought couple of weeks ago. I like that timing is critical as things suddenly begins to roll out. Has anyone tried that beta version application yet ?

I haven't tried it yet.
But it is good to see they deliver their promises. Hope it'll be always like this.
Its a clear indication that the project is alive and going to roll the development. This coin needs a long term holding like some undervalued coins these days that have also a huge potential in the future. Encryptotel is the first project in blockchain in communications.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
This release is in fact an open beta with pretty much similar functionalities as per their announcement. At recommendation of some friend I also bought couple of weeks ago. I like that timing is critical as things suddenly begins to roll out. Has anyone tried that beta version application yet ?

I haven't tried it yet.
But it is good to see they deliver their promises. Hope it'll be always like this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
At the moment I will appreciate the first version of the exchange which is released last night sometime. We are heading towards a phase when most of the projects started in Q1-Q2 will release beta or complete versions of their promised products. I expect by the end of this year of next year is going to be huge for holders.

The pre-release link only talks about the much-anticipated designs and functionalities but I am interested to know the release date for it.The price is too down at the moment and a bargain buy for whoever looks to invest right now.
Activity: 196
EncrypTel is somwhow similar to Anryze, they both uses peer to peer blockchain technology for communications

Yea, quite true. Good application of blockchain technology
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
At the moment I will appreciate the first version of the exchange which is released last night sometime. We are heading towards a phase when most of the projects started in Q1-Q2 will release beta or complete versions of their promised products. I expect by the end of this year of next year is going to be huge for holders.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Nice Price increase in the last 24hrs although the volume is super tiny. Encryptotel would've been great If It didn't feature a dual Blockchain ecosystem. Other projects eith Dual Blockchain ecosystem like Mobilego has had really disappointing performance in the last couple of months. I do hope the team considers moving to a single Blockchain soon, preferably, Ethereum.
There was an increase in 24 hours but why is it only happening in Waves Decentralized Exchange? we still have 3 remaining exchanges that the price did not rise and you are right the volume is pretty low, we need more news, maybe this does not entice people to jump and also even if there is a great news but this is not present in bigger exchange so it could affect our target in volume.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Nice Price increase in the last 24hrs although the volume is super tiny. Encryptotel would've been great If It didn't feature a dual Blockchain ecosystem. Other projects eith Dual Blockchain ecosystem like Mobilego has had really disappointing performance in the last couple of months. I do hope the team considers moving to a single Blockchain soon, preferably, Ethereum.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this good interesting, i like it. but i will investigate more and think about ico. because more project can't ico, so i will more read and investigate about your project here
i hope your project success 
Activity: 138
So 2nd of October is over in Russia, Moscow. At least they can post a medium update explaining the delay.

I'm not surprised with the delay and another broken promise at all...

Pre-Release announcement v.0.1.0

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/pre-release-announcement-v-0-1-0-bda5f1eac794

Couple of useful direct links:

https://encryptotel.com/account/registration
https://encryptotel.com/support/software
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
So 2nd of October is over in Russia, Moscow. At least they can post a medium update explaining the delay.

Pre-Release announcement v.0.1.0

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/pre-release-announcement-v-0-1-0-bda5f1eac794
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: