Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 64. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
This token is suffering of low volume as we can't find it at any of regular and popular exchange among users at the moment. Availability of ETT among other tokens at trading platforms by itself create awareness and curiosity to know more about the project. They are not paying attention at this front at the moment. We need good exchanges that will make the difference.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
The lack of news and updates makes me nervous about the project...

They got the money they dont care if you are nervouse about the project. It was all for profit in the end.

Of course they don't care about the price.  What they do is developing an useable product, and when the product is ready it shall reflect in price.

I hope you're right. I also think that they better focus on product and then marketing, in that order.

Yes that's right. Why should they do marketing with an product what's not finished yet, that makes no sense.

Need the actual product before stir up the hype by PR.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

They got the money they dont care if you are nervouse about the project. It was all for profit in the end.

Of course they don't care about the price.  What they do is developing an useable product, and when the product is ready it shall reflect in price.

I hope you're right. I also think that they better focus on product and then marketing, in that order.

Yes that's right. Why should they do marketing with an product what's not finished yet, that makes no sense.

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What the news, guys?
Do you plan to invite some B2B advisors to the team? I didn't find anyone on your presentation
legendary
Activity: 1235
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

should the dev party do something for the continuation of this project. I myself am also worried about its development. if the price is more destroyed can be a big loss. until now I still hold my ETT coin. hopefully the Dev immediately make a change.
copper member
Activity: 378
Activity: 201
Devs must give updates via twitter and btctalk, dont expect us too jump threw any hoops too get info we deserve too know! Angry
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
With no volume ETT will be delisted on Ccex. Lets save Encryptotel on Ccex lets put some volume. .
I guess we cannot invite people to invest when there is not big announcement that will attract them to put their money.
It's the devs responsibility to ensure the assets will remain valuable, so even if we save Ccex and there's no big announcement this would not make any sense, just my opinion.
ETT will goibg to be successfully delisted because there os no volume at all. I think we have nothing to expect to the dev that he will support his coin in cex exchange. I agree to you there is no update nor announcement that can make this back on track with the ICO price.
legendary
Activity: 945
Which is one is worth  buying ETT  (WAVES) or ETT (ETH)?

I was wondering because ETTW seem to have less volume than  the ETTE but ETTE  however does have lesser value than ETTW.  ETTW though  has the real  low supply such  as 77,663,987 ETTW. Why is the ETT  on ETH doesn't record how much their supply on coincap?

Would suggest not to buy anything for the moment.ETT on eth would be preferred but there is no volume/exchange and buying now is not advised.The supply is same on both the chains.Buy when there is an important update coming from the team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Really Blockswap is planned for this year? So i can switch my wETT to eETT then? That would be great. I still plan to hold this coin, because there is nothing else you can do at the moment Wink because the loss is just to big allready.

I guess some other projects working on Blockswap technology. Maybe they're helping each other Cheesy

Mobilego and encryptotel are the only ones I have seen with dual blockchain and incent was involved in helping them.I guess they are developing the block swap.

Thats funny, i am invested in all three of them Smiley Ok so i just wait what will happen, i hope they will help each other so we can switch soon.

I also invested three of them  Grin
Yeah it would be better if they can build the blockswap together in a shorter period of time.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
With no volume ETT will be delisted on Ccex. Lets save Encryptotel on Ccex lets put some volume. .
I guess we cannot invite people to invest when there is not big announcement that will attract them to put their money.
It's the devs responsibility to ensure the assets will remain valuable, so even if we save Ccex and there's no big announcement this would not make any sense, just my opinion.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Really Blockswap is planned for this year? So i can switch my wETT to eETT then? That would be great. I still plan to hold this coin, because there is nothing else you can do at the moment Wink because the loss is just to big allready.

I guess some other projects working on Blockswap technology. Maybe they're helping each other Cheesy

Mobilego and encryptotel are the only ones I have seen with dual blockchain and incent was involved in helping them.I guess they are developing the block swap.

Thats funny, i am invested in all three of them Smiley Ok so i just wait what will happen, i hope they will help each other so we can switch soon.
If this would bring the price up then I guess I should not loss my hope with my ETT because I am still holding it until now.
The price is cheap so there is no way I would sell it, it's still better to look for the development, it doesn't matter how long as long as they are doing their job to deliver, let's just remember that patience is the key to success and I won't be leaving the ship.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Which is one is worth  buying ETT  (WAVES) or ETT (ETH)?

I was wondering because ETTW seem to have less volume than  the ETTE but ETTE  however does have lesser value than ETTW.  ETTW though  has the real  low supply such  as 77,663,987 ETTW. Why is the ETT  on ETH doesn't record how much their supply on coincap?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Also Primalbase is working on blockswap technology and I guess they're close to launch it.

Are you sure, do we have any source for it? Never though primalbase would also be helping the community to swap the tokens.

As they told us Smiley
You can check their latest monthly report. They're developing the Ethereum Gateway.
https://primalbase.com/assets/reports/Primalbase-Report-September-17.pdf

Also the whitepaper:
https://primalbase.com/assets/PrimalbaseWP.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Also Primalbase is working on blockswap technology and I guess they're close to launch it.

Are you sure, do we have any source for it? Never though primalbase would also be helping the community to swap the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: