Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 74. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
As an investor I think this project is scam Embarrassed

In that case, you should have sold out your tokens when the buy wall was set and leave ETT.Not all the projects which raised more millions in few months have started to deliver.All are in their alpha or beta phase and working out to release a good bug-free version as soon as possible.So having some patience is the key.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I was almost forgetting about this project because there are not updates on social media and this thread also is not being bumped by active supporters anymore. There is no doubt about the concept that it is huge and very big with all depends on the delivery of content as well. They should appear more frequently with updates and should keep contact with community as well.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
When  Cheesy , looks Crypviser same platform like ett now was listing on poloniex.
no plan for listing good exchange just focus for platform and bussiness
I guess it will take time for ETT to be listed in bigger exchange, for now it' listed in different exchanges but the volume is not even over 1 BTC.
So far, we investors have no option but to wait until our hopes will realize, when there is a big development definitely big investors will jump and it will attract more traders when the volume will increase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
As an investor I think this project is scam Embarrassed
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
When  Cheesy , looks Crypviser same platform like ett now was listing on poloniex.
no plan for listing good exchange just focus for platform and bussiness
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thanks @natalim,
I am wondering why we need a blockchain for communication? Yes it helps adding security, but on the other hand this security won't be free and users should pay for it. How many people are willing to pay for a more secure telecommunication?
A secure telecommunication is a need in the contemporary world, Ask snowden.The question is still if the so called secure telecommunication is really what it says it is. The question of who is ready to pay, those who need it are the high, rich and mighty. they can pay at any cost if it satisfy their demands.

I think after Snowden everyone understand that everyone needs secure telecommunication. Even if you talk with your child. This is the need of our time.

Very true, blockchain secures the system. Another reason why I like what Anryze plans to do with their speech recognition network

Yes, I also follow the Anryze! Because they want to use the blockchain to implement transcription, they say that it will all be super  secure. The idea is good, let's see how they implement it.

I hope they are able to implement it well, if you notice their ICO funds are increasing steadily, more people are investing in the project
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Any update from development team about EncryptoTel platform . Thx
Activity: 291
Thanks @natalim,
I am wondering why we need a blockchain for communication? Yes it helps adding security, but on the other hand this security won't be free and users should pay for it. How many people are willing to pay for a more secure telecommunication?
A secure telecommunication is a need in the contemporary world, Ask snowden.The question is still if the so called secure telecommunication is really what it says it is. The question of who is ready to pay, those who need it are the high, rich and mighty. they can pay at any cost if it satisfy their demands.

I think after Snowden everyone understand that everyone needs secure telecommunication. Even if you talk with your child. This is the need of our time.

Very true, blockchain secures the system. Another reason why I like what Anryze plans to do with their speech recognition network

Yes, I also follow the Anryze! Because they want to use the blockchain to implement transcription, they say that it will all be super  secure. The idea is good, let's see how they implement it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Thanks @natalim,

Activity: 291
Thanks @natalim,

Merit: 105
good explanation, now it is more sensible for me.
so customers here will be small group of elite that are willing to pay the expense 
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Thanks @natalim,
Thanks @natalim,
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Why 24h volume is so low? (about $1500)
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/encryptotel/#markets

It's not a surprise because ETT has not really created a big volume from traders, if you'll check the graph they don't reach at least 1 million
volume and AFAIR the only big volume I saw is when there was a buy wall but easily it will eaten up by sellers who wants to get out of this project.
They sell because they are tired of waiting for the development, despite of that if we are only listed in bigger exchanges we might see an increasing volume.
Activity: 308
it's time Encryptotel takes a major exchange to raise prices.

Hope that will happen soon.

We need to wait for good news from the Waves. I think they will immediately catch up with their other projects, including EncryptoTel!
We need to see Encryptotel showing their work, there is no relation with waves since this project both uses waves and Ethereum platform.
Those who get out early has sold their tokens when the buy wall was still up therefore the remaining holders are those who really believe the project will be successful.

As I see they're developing the project and have enough fund for that and good marketing.
If Waves gets more attention then maybe Waves based tokens can get attention too. But again it's up to those tokens' work Wink

Of course there is a dependence on the waves! All tokens implemented on the waves platform depend on it! So the good updates from the waves will have a positive effect on all coins.
I think so.
Encryptotel is not only waves tokens but also Ether tokens, remember when they are still in ICO you can invest with Waves or Ether and this time I guess Ether has really deliver as it has a good price, some of the Ethereum tokens has increase it's value and unfornately ETT was not one of those.
It's time to wait if we really want to achieve something, it's not good to trade ETT due to low volume but we can certainly buy and just hold.

I dont think currency of contribution during ICO determines the blockchain the token is based on, we've had waves based tokens receiving various currencies during ICO
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

We need to wait for good news from the Waves. I think they will immediately catch up with their other projects, including EncryptoTel!
We need to see Encryptotel showing their work, there is no relation with waves since this project both uses waves and Ethereum platform.
Those who get out early has sold their tokens when the buy wall was still up therefore the remaining holders are those who really believe the project will be successful.

As I see they're developing the project and have enough fund for that and good marketing.
If Waves gets more attention then maybe Waves based tokens can get attention too. But again it's up to those tokens' work Wink

Of course there is a dependence on the waves! All tokens implemented on the waves platform depend on it! So the good updates from the waves will have a positive effect on all coins.
I think so.
Encryptotel is not only waves tokens but also Ether tokens, remember when they are still in ICO you can invest with Waves or Ether and this time I guess Ether has really deliver as it has a good price, some of the Ethereum tokens has increase it's value and unfornately ETT was not one of those.
It's time to wait if we really want to achieve something, it's not good to trade ETT due to low volume but we can certainly buy and just hold.
Activity: 238

I think so.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516

Please which exchanges have this coin been listed on?
This coin listed on many exchange platfrom,the exchange platfrom is:. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ETT_BTC https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=ett-btc you can use wavesdex also for trade  this coin ,here the link for waves https://wavesplatform.com/ & https://tidex.com/#/exchange/eett_btc its the compleate list of ETT exchange platform.
Pages:
Jump to: