Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 83. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
EncryptoTel (ETT) now live on @Cryptopia_NZ

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz         

Exchange, Marketplace & Forums

"Welcome to the family"

Good news, before entering a big market, I think it's good enough if it has entered into cryptopia, because I am very afraid if sell in exchange that do not have credibility and a little volume.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
great job dev ,hit exchange now ,happy trading good luck all of us .
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

"Welcome to the family"

thanks for the update dev looking forward to see more increase in the price of ETT in the  next few days  this exchange is one of my favorite .
Activity: 138

"Welcome to the family"

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This is what we needed from a professional team to recover lost time by working even at weekends to complete the beta version ready to release for testing. I have big hopes that's why I bought more after what the markets dips. People who bought later like me are happy for their safe entry point.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Im surprised ETT got owned by civic.. oh well might as well comeback after 1 year..
It's not time yet, we will see them rise soon, just hold your ETT and we shall see a pump in the future.
We invested in this project therefore we should trust it, if not we can sell because the buy wall is still alive, we can dispose it anytime.

That gives us flexibility, we can hold or sell without any loss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
More information on several topics is on the way soon. For now, we continue to work through each weekend in preparation for Beta.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXvI6veg2mv/?taken-by=encryptotel

Margo Muradeli, Senior Product Designer EncryptoTel Designer

im happy seeing these kinds of updates from the team.. i guess they are back on track..
this is a good news to everyone. as long as the team will not abandon the project, this will surely be great in the next couple of months.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Im surprised ETT got owned by civic.. oh well might as well comeback after 1 year..
It's not time yet, we will see them rise soon, just hold your ETT and we shall see a pump in the future.
We invested in this project therefore we should trust it, if not we can sell because the buy wall is still alive, we can dispose it anytime.
Activity: 33

The different is in base platform, eETT using ethereum blockchain and wETT using wave blockchain, both of them is great

why they don't have github, thank you
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
It is being traded at discount rates offers at the moment as there are many words out about on going development. People are buying and stocking up more fat bags with eETT. I also have reached to meet my target and it is time to sit back and wait for the next updates. It would be great and profit gamble on this project.
Exactly, time to accumulate now because the value is very cheap and development will happen soon, the team are working and they
will surely gonna give us an update soon, probably this year so that is something to wait and watch for.
I could already imagine how much it will pump, time to reward myself then if it would take place.
I guess many were too happy buying at below ICO price and nowdays it is much better to buy after the ICO in exchanges were the coin was listed i am disappointed in my investments it is not worth the ico even it has a bonus to compare with the prices in exchanges.

Some of ICO's that already been finished is success but some is a failure. Because they lack on updating their investors and marketing. That is my observation here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
More information on several topics is on the way soon. For now, we continue to work through each weekend in preparation for Beta.

What a pity she works to hard, she is exhausted  Shocked Shocked

let her smile once in a while Smiley

Grin

No break till beta Cool
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

What a pity she works to hard, she is exhausted  Shocked Shocked

let her smile once in a while Smiley
Activity: 138

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
How can i withdraw my ETT token from myetherwallet? Anyone care to help?
Thanks
First just add the ETT token in your MEW to became visible in your MEW wallet.Follow this step made by member Kray
How to add this token to myetherwallet
1. Add new token
2. 0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278
3. Symbol ETT
4. Decimals 8
After doing that step you can withdraw your ETT token in your desired ETT wallet address but NOTE : you cant directly send your ETT token in waves dex to avoid problems.

How can I transfer ETT token to waves dex then?
Its not available, you can't transfer it in waves besides most of the ett coins are in  eth platform ,wait until they activate the swap so we trade on both if its possible. I think they will do it as this tokens are in different platforms.
Activity: 48
How can i withdraw my ETT token from myetherwallet? Anyone care to help?
Thanks
First just add the ETT token in your MEW to became visible in your MEW wallet.Follow this step made by member Kray
How to add this token to myetherwallet
1. Add new token
2. 0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278
3. Symbol ETT
4. Decimals 8
After doing that step you can withdraw your ETT token in your desired ETT wallet address but NOTE : you cant directly send your ETT token in waves dex to avoid problems.

How can I transfer ETT token to waves dex then?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
It is being traded at discount rates offers at the moment as there are many words out about on going development. People are buying and stocking up more fat bags with eETT. I also have reached to meet my target and it is time to sit back and wait for the next updates. It would be great and profit gamble on this project.
Exactly, time to accumulate now because the value is very cheap and development will happen soon, the team are working and they
will surely gonna give us an update soon, probably this year so that is something to wait and watch for.
I could already imagine how much it will pump, time to reward myself then if it would take place.
I guess many were too happy buying at below ICO price and nowdays it is much better to buy after the ICO in exchanges were the coin was listed i am disappointed in my investments it is not worth the ico even it has a bonus to compare with the prices in exchanges.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Pages:
Jump to: