Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 80. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Hello,
I bought ETT at ICO, then I made the withdrawal request on myetherwallet, but tokens have not yet arrived..
Who can help me ?
Thanks

Can you share more details on your withdrawal request? like transaction id here? So here we all can confirm it was actually transferred to your wallet.I have never invested on ETT but know that they have dual blockchain with waves and eth? Are you sure you withdrew ETH based ETT token and not waves one(not trying to fud) just to be sure we are clear on this?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello,
I bought ETT at ICO, then I made the withdrawal request on myetherwallet, but tokens have not yet arrived..
Who can help me ?
Thanks
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
There is now a #ux channel on our slack

A couple samples of the current themes being worked on:

This is what we were waiting for! Good job!
Congratulations team.  Looking forward to use that PBX worldwide!
cant wait for pbx feature, i hope after this release ett price will pump Smiley
I also hope that, this is very much awaited news and I think all holders of encryptotel tokens also feel the same.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

cant wait for pbx feature, i hope after this release ett price will pump Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/Jt346U2.png

https://i.imgur.com/zhXRemY.png

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
do you have bounties right now? im interested

How about informing yourself?
No bounty anymore, ICO was over a long time already.
It's time to see the progress now and see the value of our money invested, seems like until now there is no good news yet
and if you want to join bounty to have ETT Tokens then better buy now as it's the only way to have, it's cheap don't worry.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

How about informing yourself?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
the ICO was sure successful, hope EncryptoTel will hit a bigger market soon .
VERY VERY soon because this long time projects , so you need waiting long time for see this tokens on big market
dev and team was say their priority is platform not listing in exchange

I would say ETT is good for a long term period, and wait until it rise up and maybe it will hit $5 - $10.

It is better to read their whitepaper and see their roadmap for this crypto.
I guess it's going to be a long wait and we have to be strong waiting for that time to happen.
If the price now is still low then we cannot expect it will easily rise in the future to come, just hold and continue to monitor
the progress because it doesn't matter when as long as it will happen.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
VERY VERY soon because this long time projects , so you need waiting long time for see this tokens on big market

I would say ETT is good for a long term period, and wait until it rise up and maybe it will hit $5 - $10.

It is better to read their whitepaper and see their roadmap for this crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

This project seem to be going to a different direction, its price used to be more than 2k satoshi but eventually dip to its lowest and its only not that I saw it moving up to 14%. If I knew it would dip this low I would have dumped 4k wETT I have just to buy some other coin worth the time. The Civic team has clearer way of doing it.

What's the relationship between Civic and Encryptotel? They are not similar at all.

It should be easy to get out of the position if you are a small wETT holder. Investors with more than 200k eETT have almost no chance even though they knew it would happen.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

This project seem to be going to a different direction, its price used to be more than 2k satoshi but eventually dip to its lowest and its only not that I saw it moving up to 14%. If I knew it would dip this low I would have dumped 4k wETT I have just to buy some other coin worth the time. The Civic team has clearer way of doing it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Yep, i look on the white paper and the roadmap.

Long-investment project clearly. This project deserves all the attention because it's clearly essential these days. We need a better protection about our private life.

They're working, keeping us informed. I also see it as a long term project.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Design looks good! I like it. What about few answers to the previous question?

1. 3% Incent/1% ETT bonuses. Any new info?
2. Are you going to burn ETT that was bought with buywalls? When do you plan to do that?

The big problem with ETT is that they do not deliver even simple small things. I'm not talking about some serious development (maybe it will be better).
For example: promised bonuses, no ETA yet (promised long time ago).

Quote from the blogpost 5 days ago: "The full amount of ETT purchased with these buy walls will shortly be burned."
Why don't you burn it immediately and post txID in the article?

The blogpost I'm referring to was published on 5th of August. They promised that tokens from buywalls "will shortly be burned".
And with the last update they promised to provide txIDs later this month.

Some people who still hold ETT will not like my posts, but I will continue to point at the broken promises.

Some people talk about long term development. Do you believe they can achieve bigger goals if they fail with really tiny goals for a couple of months?

ETT team, deliver what you promise, I will be happy. If you brake your promises, I will keep asking.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Yep, i look on the white paper and the roadmap.

Long-investment project clearly. This project deserves all the attention because it's clearly essential these days. We need a better protection about our private life.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
If you want youre ICO to succeed you need good traffic i would advice you to take a look at this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/very-targeted-traffic-ideal-for-your-ico-2109339
They sell a really high quality off traffic!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/very-targeted-traffic-ideal-for-your-ico-2109339
The ICO was already successful and they are now in the stage of developing the project.
I was able to invest in this project and they were able to raise the hard cap in just a short period of time, so that's more than a success.
He is not reading before he sends a link or to compare with others successful ICO i think its just a nonsense spamming post.
Every ICO have its own ways regarding the traffic network and the quality of projects.
The ICO was successful but look at the price now, I guess we need to be in a bigger exchanges to see the price growing.
It seems like after a big buy wall and people who didn't sell are now force to sell at a low price, they cannot wait for sure because it's a long time already.
If you take a look at the price big exchanges is not the solution for us to see a good price of Encryptotel instead the team they are full of delays and lack of progression. The announcements they made is too long to answer the communities problem. See that way and that is the effect slow peogress of price.

I would say that a lot of ICO has already been finished in just couple of months and their value is going down below the ICO price. It seems that some of the project might be a good to hold it for long and reach beyond the ICO price.

If you can read the whitepaper on their website, you will see that there is a lot of time to fully develop this project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
If you want youre ICO to succeed you need good traffic i would advice you to take a look at this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/very-targeted-traffic-ideal-for-your-ico-2109339

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/very-targeted-traffic-ideal-for-your-ico-2109339
The ICO was already successful and they are now in the stage of developing the project.
I was able to invest in this project and they were able to raise the hard cap in just a short period of time, so that's more than a success.
He is not reading before he sends a link or to compare with others successful ICO i think its just a nonsense spamming post.
Every ICO have its own ways regarding the traffic network and the quality of projects.
The ICO was successful but look at the price now, I guess we need to be in a bigger exchanges to see the price growing.
It seems like after a big buy wall and people who didn't sell are now force to sell at a low price, they cannot wait for sure because it's a long time already.
If you take a look at the price big exchanges is not the solution for us to see a good price of Encryptotel instead the team they are full of delays and lack of progression. The announcements they made is too long to answer the communities problem. See that way and that is the effect slow peogress of price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

Pages:
Jump to: