Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 86. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
have they allready paid out INC for ico holders?
i recived my ETT to MEW but INC still shows zero!

No. I didn't get Incent bonus.
There was some problems as I remember, hope we'll get that bonus soon.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
have they allready paid out INC for ico holders?
i recived my ETT to MEW but INC still shows zero!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
EncryptoTel appoints Head of Product Design and BA

https://i.imgur.com/WWnp2Ys.jpg

EncryptoTel has appointed Antonina Muradeli, former Head of UX & Design Department at UCS Original Software, as its Head of Product Design and BA.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-appoints-head-of-product-design-and-ba-f8f1467b49e0
Good news.

What are your monthly expenses?
Will you publish those reports?
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
why price ett ether at c-cex 0.00002 and ett wave at wave platform 0.00004500 ?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Wow +131.31%  Shocked  I'm still holding and I wanna see how this price will be sustained or not. If this is sustained then expect the price to go up in the coming weeks

Where did you get this percentage from? I looked on Tidex and it's still the same as the past three weeks.

Huh
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
EncryptoTel appoints Head of Product Design and BA

EncryptoTel has appointed Antonina Muradeli, former Head of UX & Design Department at UCS Original Software, as its Head of Product Design and BA.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-appoints-head-of-product-design-and-ba-f8f1467b49e0
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
I don't even see any buy wall in c-cex is there any other exchange we can trade ETT Etherium contract?
I read the statement in the site and it say's they will not put any buy walls anymore and the sold tokens in that buy wall will be burned .
Regarding on the exchange they still not have any announcement ,Many traders are still waiting for it .Maybe after that matter they will announce and go to the process of adding in some exchanges.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Wow +131.31%  Shocked  I'm still holding and I wanna see how this price will be sustained or not. If this is sustained then expect the price to go up in the coming weeks
Activity: 700
I say yeah, we should expect ETT price increase by 200-300%, just after the burned tokens will be carried out and devs publish conformation on their accounts. I didn`t hear before about such steps like "buy walls", for me these only means that team aimed at long-therm project support, not just earned on crowdsale and disappeared in the fog.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Design looks good! I like it. What about few answers to the previous question?

1. 3% Incent/1% ETT bonuses. Any new info?
2. Are you going to burn ETT that was bought with buywalls? When do you plan to do that?

I would say they are taking small baby steps for each task.The buy wall is ready to be burned and after this, the results of the total supply changes and then I guess they would provide the bonus.
I want to see they will burn some tokens so the supply will be listen, I was not tempted with the buy wall although
I see it as fair action by the devs and until now I am still holding my ETT.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Design looks good! I like it. What about few answers to the previous question?

1. 3% Incent/1% ETT bonuses. Any new info?
2. Are you going to burn ETT that was bought with buywalls? When do you plan to do that?

I would say they are taking small baby steps for each task.The buy wall is ready to be burned and after this, the results of the total supply changes and then I guess they would provide the bonus.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
I don't even see any buy wall in c-cex is there any other exchange we can trade ETT Etherium contract?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
That is not a shocking result after some issues that encryptotel's road . But it is a good thing for ETT that the sold were be burned so the total supply will be reduced and it is possible to create a demand because of its low supply . I am more looking forward through application of ETT in real world and the Listing of this token in a much bigger exchanges.

indeed less coins  means more valuable coins left over Smiley , but i am waiting for an android app  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
That is not a shocking result after some issues that encryptotel's road . But it is a good thing for ETT that the sold were be burned so the total supply will be reduced and it is possible to create a demand because of its low supply . I am more looking forward through application of ETT in real world and the Listing of this token in a much bigger exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
hope soon will be some big news already, project is great, but not enough news and announcements, hope devs will be more active in social media, cause yeap, for now there almoust no volume on the markets:/
and when will be available eth<->waves tokens swap?

I also hope this will release beta version soon and than it will move forward to full launch of this platform. This idea is really good and I also holding my coins which I bought from ICO and post ICO during the recent dip. You are right volume is pretty low but I think it will increase after listing on famous exchange after that release.
Activity: 443
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey everyone, brief update again for you all. Some new UI/UX images have been posted on our slack for your review, comment, critique. You can join our slack here:

https://encryptotel.herokuapp.com

Then join the #ux channel.

I am reposting the images here as well, below. Personal note, I really like nightmode in general, and these look fabulous to me.

where i can see this picture in ico site, or in voip selling site encryptotel

and iam hear blockswap function ETH token to waves token or waves token to ETH token can function again, is true or not
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
hope soon will be some big news already, project is great, but not enough news and announcements, hope devs will be more active in social media, cause yeap, for now there almoust no volume on the markets:/
and when will be available eth<->waves tokens swap?
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
I was monitoring this project - it looked interesting and potential for big increase/
Whats happening?
The price looks shot - no volume  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: