Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 88. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 135

Great, cool to see some insight to the team. Also nice to see that the team works in the same office and it does not only consist of remote workers.

Good point, working together in the same office.
Can more effective than remotely.

yes, agree with you.. and at least we have seen that they are really working on the project TOGETHER, knowing they have their office space.

iam believe ecnryptotel project
because just dating project use ecnryptotel service
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
How did you know the extra bonus will be distributed to all the investors? They haven't provided any detail about it.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/weekly-update-b45e530082e5
Posted on 5th of July

"Bonus
The bonus promised to the EncryptoTel community will be distributed after the buy-wall has run it’s course. We are still finalizing the mechanics of it. We plan to distribute 1% extra from our team reserves as our apology for the long distribution. Full details will be released in the next two weeks."

I guess they are saying that they add 1% bonus to everyone, correct? Update promised in "next 2 weeks": 5 of July + 2 weeks = 19th of July.

I'd like to hear an update about when will they burn ETT coins from buywall purchases.

I don't want any harm for the project, I just want everyone to see if devs continue to brake their promises or not.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Office is really big and everyone was seen busy doing something for the project. It is big office and now I will expect big results too just like their office space. It is really big office and they planned to receive delegates for meeting or business deals in this space. It was simple and only necessary stuff was seen in video which is good.
I don't mind if they are busy or not, what I want to see if will they deliver, they can always do things that my look themselves
busy in a video but we are not there to really know what is going on inside.
More updates would only make more hold more my ETT Tokens, I trust the team, they will deliver.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
How's the project going? Is the development of technology already very advanced? And the plan to list in other exchanges?
Well you already have the answers by reading the updates before your comment but regarding with exchange there is no still update for that and i think they are already wroking on that after finishing some plans in their roadmap .I hope this will be a new price and new exchange this August.

yes, we all hope that. ETT is way beyond its ico price, and maybe if there will be some good news about this, maybe we can see price atleast touched the ico price. we all know that bounty hunters dump their coins during the buy wall made by the team and preferred on holding waves rather than ETT.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Great, cool to see some insight to the team. Also nice to see that the team works in the same office and it does not only consist of remote workers.

yes, agree with you.. and at least we have seen that they are really working on the project TOGETHER, knowing they have their office space.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
How's the project going? Is the development of technology already very advanced? And the plan to list in other exchanges?
Well you already have the answers by reading the updates before your comment but regarding with exchange there is no still update for that and i think they are already wroking on that after finishing some plans in their roadmap .I hope this will be a new price and new exchange this August.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The office looks good indeed. But assuming they're working there for few weeks (instagram picture was already posted with a "teamwork"), what are these empty shelves doing there? https://youtu.be/sw6CJR58mEQ?t=19s

The guys are posing for sure, but it's absolutely fine as long as they're working effectively the other time.

Me and another guy asked about 3% promised incent bonus, question still unanswered by the team. And also, when do you plan to distribute promised 1% ETT bonus?

I also want to know how to distribute 3% promised incent bonus
Activity: 602
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
The most important thing is that the team is working together. This solution is definitely more effective. I like this.
They do and the results will be visible to us in the future to come.
Right now, let's keep updated on the recent happenings inside and with the updated information we can see and read
that will definitely give us a good breather and we will be relax.
Activity: 425
The office looks good indeed. But assuming they're working there for few weeks (instagram picture was already posted with a "teamwork"), what are these empty shelves doing there? https://youtu.be/sw6CJR58mEQ?t=19s

The guys are posing for sure, but it's absolutely fine as long as they're working effectively the other time.

Me and another guy asked about 3% promised incent bonus, question still unanswered by the team. And also, when do you plan to distribute promised 1% ETT bonus?

How did you know the extra bonus will be distributed to all the investors? They haven't provided any detail about it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
The most important thing is that the team is working together. This solution is definitely more effective. I like this.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
It is interesting that people expect a project which has just open their first office to have its price soaring up, by the turn of the year the project should by then a something on ground to show investors that participated in their ICO
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Looks like a "real" project now.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Haha posting offices helps a lot huh?

This is nice way to show up the people in a place who are working in a team from my point of view it will be helpful. This team is working on this project soon we will have prototype and that will be turning point which will create FOMO in future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Office is really big and everyone was seen busy doing something for the project. It is big office and now I will expect big results too just like their office space. It is really big office and they planned to receive delegates for meeting or business deals in this space. It was simple and only necessary stuff was seen in video which is good.

Yeah office is really big, really big Grin
I guess it'an apartment. Team looks busy, hope they just didn't pose the camera. And we'll the result as a product and on the market soon.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Good one, thanks. Not fancy, expensive style. Better focus on product and marketing. Good luck guys.
Pages:
Jump to: