Pages:
Author

Topic: EU coin - New Cryptocurrency for Climate and Charity - page 8. (Read 2746 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
A great project. I already sent mail as regards the airdrop but am still yet to receive it. Thanks
Activity: 31
This is a terrible idea, but I really hope you'll get listed on an exchange, preferably coinexchange.io
zxf
Activity: 7
Great idea! hope this project successful.
Activity: 62
Very defined project, I like it
Activity: 48
Finally, i great project for the european community!!!
I hope you all have great success and a bright future  Wink
Activity: 2
I hope this project Will have succes, It's a great looking project, I will send a mail for the airdrop, and follow you to know when you are listed.Thanks!
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
This project looks viable but I wonder for the Total supply, which can easily scare investors always. Will join the airdrop because of my love for humanity esp.
Activity: 19
I join in the amazing airdrop, and looking forward to seeing it listed.
Activity: 9
great looking project, I will send a mail for the airdrop, and follow you to know when you are listed Smiley
Activity: 1
I acknowledge that this a mega project and impressive airdrop, and am going to request my token right away
This is a great idea! Considering this coin is about climate, I defense would want to get into airdrop and maybe even buy some coins.
I'm looking forward to this project, and I really want to get this airdrop.

Good luck.
Activity: 52
Great idea! Considering this coin is about climate, i defense would want to get in to airdrop and maybe even buy some coins.

Good luck.
Activity: 19
I don't know if I need to reply BBS to receive the mail award, thank you! I will reapply. I hope the authorities can help with this.
Activity: 44
I'm looking forward to this project and I really want to get this airdrop.
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
This would be a meaningful project,I'd like to be part of it.
Activity: 25
It's the first time I 've seen such a simple drop, and hopefully it will be so soon.
Activity: 140
I just want to give a try, hope this project successful.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I am watting for your succes, so i will hold the token until became the second EOS,that is so carzy
Very Good and great looking project, I will immediately send a mail for the airdrop, and follow you to know when you are listed on exchange
Activity: 7
interesting!!!!i hope  i have many  ec!!!
Pages:
Jump to: