Pages:
Author

Topic: EU coin - New Cryptocurrency for Climate and Charity - page 4. (Read 2746 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

I wish this project turn out as intended by the developers.  I hope this project Will have succes! It's very interesting!
Activity: 2
It's a exciting project!
Good luck!

I think it is a very interesting project, I think people love this, I hope this project will have succes!

exciting project!  all in
Activity: 3
It is a valueable project with love.
Good luck for everyone.
Activity: 47
great looking project, I will send a mail for the airdrop, and follow you to know when you are listed  Grin
This is a good project, I hope it can be successful
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
First, i never thought this was serious, when i read Airdrop is through mail, and the Token sale procedure, but now i read a lot of people given testimony of receiving Airdrop and i decided to try it out ... Thanks dev.

I was really sceptical too. I thought the ann author just wants to harvest our emails.  Cheesy

It was a nice surprise that few days later I received the coins. The dev is also very responsive, I asked a question here and he replied to me through email.

Wish I can get the airdrop, and good luck for your team!
Interesting and good project, Best wishes!
Activity: 280
EU is the great concept for Climate and Charity, It will definitely love People.
It's a good project, will I can participate in it!
Activity: 69
The outcome of EC will be a big surprise to the entire cryptocurrency space and investors.

EC will receive massive support based on the goal of showing charity towards environmental or humanitarian issues

This is the revolution of crytocurrency and I hope this project succeed in the nearest future. Thanks as I anticipate for the success of this project. Keep working hard and keep doing good. EU will thrive.

Goodluck
Activity: 2
The project sounds good,best wishes
I hope this project Will be success! Best wishes!
Activity: 28

The outcome of EC will be a big surprise to the entire cryptocurrency space and investors.

EC will receive massive support based on the goal of showing charity towards environmental or humanitarian issues (poverty, gender-equality, refugees and other).
This is a good project, I hope it can be successful
Activity: 8
Its a great opportunity to comment on a project that cares for our environment, climate and humanitarian causes. Keep up the good work
Activity: 6
A great suggestion would be to use the social media by offering bounty. Great project and looking forward to it!
Activity: 56
WOW A NICE PROJECT WITH AN AWESOME GIVEAWAYS. I THINK IT'S A PROJECT TO INVEST IN THE COMING ICO SALES. EU COIN TO THE MOON.
Pages:
Jump to: