Pages:
Author

Topic: EU coin - New Cryptocurrency for Climate and Charity - page 5. (Read 2746 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Charity is very good. The climate changes will occure independently of any crypto currecncy involved. This is unstopable.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Project looks promising.  I hope to see its usefulness in the nearest future
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
Seriously why such a huge supply, do you expect the coin to even grow at all, I think this is the highest I have seen so far, developer please go back and do some work
Activity: 1
great program
Activity: 46
Though I found out late about this project. But I find it very interesting and I hope I can still make the cut to be part of it. Especially at this early stage of its growth.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
I feel this is a Very prospective project,  keep up the good work devs
Why? You are fake imho... but explain, why is this a good investment?
The supply is way too high... NO need for this token, it's absolutely useless and unnecessary.

Wink Bots cant answer you.
Bot? WTF please...  Smiley You know what i mean, don't try to be smart here.  Wink
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
The supply is way too high... NO need for this token, it's absolutely useless and unnecessary.

Wink Bots cant answer you.
Activity: 11
I want to see this project succeed in the best possible ways. Forget about the supply, they have something in the table to offer.

LOOOL ... nothing against new projects, but serious?  Cheesy

Total supply: 8,000,000,000,000 Please lord satoshi... have mercy.  Roll Eyes

But i forgot: It's just another ERC 20 useless token... or what's the deal about EC?  Wink

Who supports this? Kids? Normies? scnr  Grin

btw:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/europecoin-erc-financecloud-cryptocurreny-finance-api-smarthub-901605 The real "EU Coin"  Kiss
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I'm a little confused when looking at https://token.store/trade/EC. It has no buy orders and sell orders go from 0.000042000 upwards, but the trade history is showing trades with 0.000150000 to 0.000180000 and they are not even 1 day old trades.

Who would buy at 0.000150000 while there are sell orders at 0.000042000? And it's not a single case, but all the trade history orders are like that.
Activity: 8
good project, hope to get the coin soon.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I found this in one of the exchanges- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EC_BTC.So if you will list it in cryptopia in the future, even if yours is an erc20 token - there might be confusion for the traders.
a good program,  best wishes
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
I like the idea pf the project but I dont know how much value they will acquire with a total supply of 8,000,000,000,000 - that seems like a lot. Will you be implementing a POS method of minting at all?
Activity: 83
Definitely there is a long road to go for this project. And I have to say I'm shocked by the total supply even after I read the reason I still doubt if it is necessary.
Activity: 6
Good project, everybody should be concerned about climate and air pollution, by the way, is the air drop still in progress?
Activity: 2
 Smiley Smiley Smiley  sounds good
hahaha,I have been watching this program from the beginning, bravo
 Smiley Smiley :)Great!!!
Pages:
Jump to: