Pages:
Author

Topic: EU Told to Back Vaccine Passports or Google May Do It Anyway - page 2. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Sorry peeps but these minions planned this long before ze coVid  Smiley  ....next up #climate .....after some more gender and race baiting Cool

Who comes up with all these crazy ideas? I mean climate might be justified, we all should work towards a climate neutral world by using existing energy that is all around us no matter what. But it needs to be economical justified, we can't just kill whole industries just to fix our CO2 emissions. Especcially if large countries like China will follow their own strategies no matter what. And the race baiting is just insane, why are so many confrontations being created out of thin air? There is no need for all this.

The race and gender baiting is propogated in order to keep the general population split and arguing among themselves over trivial matters while the world falls around them.Things have moved on from the days the masses could be passively hypnotized by soaps,celebrities and ball games and TV was the numero uno medium of exchange.We got ze old interwebs now and total spectrum dominance of this medium is but a stones throw away once the hate,fear and outrage from the offended cry for something to be done about these terrible thangs.

They don't care about the environment or democratic process.The very ones yammering on about it are the ones who funded the polluters in the first place and will cripple nations and their citizens with borrowing for carbon offsets,taxes and expensive alternatives they will cash in on.Fortunes are made from carbon trading and unsustainable and in many cases ineffective renewables where taxpayers have to subsidize these companies profits while their investors boast of saving the earth flying their own private jets with only a single passenger on the manifest.

The world is ran by criminals and they have their own police forces and armies supplied to enforce their will by the corrupt political class who take their orders from them at invitation only conferences,mapping out your future in their image but the majority of human beings deserve this future because the majority of human beings live like brainwashed dumb animals and are more worried about what their virtue signalling degenerate friends think of their latest tweet Smiley...its is the minority of decent humans I pity and hopefully there will be autonomous and fair systems and communities where toxic snowflakes and fake fragility is unwelcome but genuine tolerance and decent forms of democratic process and the fair and balanced rule of law without the burden of authoritarian regimes,regulation and legislation exist. (Who knows?)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If the virus only affects the non-vaxxed people, why do the vaxxed people even care whether the others get the vaxx or not? It doesn't affect them in any way.

Before you show up and say, "We don't.", since the govs are forcing the vax-passports on everybody, and you do support this decision, it means you do care.

You get vaxxed, you won't get the virus. Cool. Now let the non-believers live in peace.

But Noooo All must get vaxxed 9999.99% must have it or no more normalcy. the Puppet master demands it.
Humanity speaking, you can't just sit there and watch people die from such nonsense belief.

Logically speaking, we can live without you getting vaccinated, but the government can't, your loved ones can't, the people who cares can't, therefore things can't back to normal as long as there are people who will get infected by the virus.

Also, virus mutates if was leave as it is like you want to. So it can affect a lot more other people and maybe the vaccinated ones when it became stronger.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Sorry peeps but these minions planned this long before ze coVid  Smiley  ....next up #climate .....after some more gender and race baiting Cool

Who comes up with all these crazy ideas? I mean climate might be justified, we all should work towards a climate neutral world by using existing energy that is all around us no matter what. But it needs to be economical justified, we can't just kill whole industries just to fix our CO2 emissions. Especcially if large countries like China will follow their own strategies no matter what. And the race baiting is just insane, why are so many confrontations being created out of thin air? There is no need for all this.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Sorry peeps but these minions planned this long before ze coVid  Smiley  ....next up #climate .....after some more gender and race baiting Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
They well may be counting massive head trauma from a motorcycle accident as a 'covid death'.  They've done it before so there is no reason they would not do it again. 

Yes they are counting it like that. Or at least they were. I posted the following link in another thread but it's worth re-posting for people to see. It is from the Irish Parliament:

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelMcNamaraTD/posts/3840557722640402

Yup.  It was highly obvious that this was the game from the first days of this scamdemic.  In the initial days the families of those who died in hospice of cancer or whatever being labeled as a 'covid death' were livid and making a stink about it.  Since then the corporate media machine has made great strides in methods of cutting them off completely.  Very rapid evolution of the mechanisms for 'controlling the narrative' have been a real hallmark of the scamdemic.

Now that the so-called 'vaccine' is out they can bring the numbers down and play it off as Big Pharma 'saving the world' so they probably will or have stopped playing these games.  Also they are drawing down the Cycle Threashold counts on the PCR tests so that they no longer receive 90% false positive.

Anyone paying attention to this stuff and having even a cursory understanding of the  science can see plainly that by just twisting some dials in a central command center they can get any numbers and any curves they may like.  'They' being a good marker for someone who ultimately receives their paycheck form Gates (who is the largest or 2nd largest funder of the World Health Organization who got the ball rolling on this scamdemic.  He (or entities working through him) also fund a great many media organizations, research laboratories, 'NGO's', 'Public/Private Partnerships', etc derive their funding as well.  It's fairly easy to understand how 'they' get what they want.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
They well may be counting massive head trauma from a motorcycle accident as a 'covid death'.  They've done it before so there is no reason they would not do it again. 

Yes they are counting it like that. Or at least they were. I posted the following link in another thread but it's worth re-posting for people to see. It is from the Irish Parliament:

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelMcNamaraTD/posts/3840557722640402
legendary
I saw somewhere were you could download .pdf COVID vaccination certificates to print, along with a bunch of sample batch numbers with corresponding locations and signatures..

Looks VERY easy for random people to just make them up as of right now..

Yup, that's the idea.  Make it very easy to have the 'problem' of 'cheating'.  The desired goal is the solution of a bio-metric ID.  Of course that will be the 'solution' to the 'problem'.

This stuff is painfully easy to make predictions about.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
I saw somewhere were you could download .pdf COVID vaccination certificates to print, along with a bunch of sample batch numbers with corresponding locations and signatures..

Looks VERY easy for random people to just make them up as of right now..
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
If the virus only affects the non-vaxxed people, why do the vaxxed people even care whether the others get the vaxx or not? It doesn't affect them in any way.

Before you show up and say, "We don't.", since the govs are forcing the vax-passports on everybody, and you do support this decision, it means you do care.

You get vaxxed, you won't get the virus. Cool. Now let the non-believers live in peace.

But Noooo All must get vaxxed 9999.99% must have it or no more normalcy. the Puppet master demands it.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
I don't get why the antivaxxer nutjobs would want to socialize with the vaccine-infected 5g-irradiated plebs anyway.

We eat more than just nuts, we enjoy a healthy range of foods. We don't really care about vaccine infected plebs, as we have strong immune systems. It is the vaccinated sheeple that are in a panic, and they are even frightened of other members of their herd.

says the guy that lives in a van
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
I don't get why the antivaxxer nutjobs would want to socialize with the vaccine-infected 5g-irradiated plebs anyway.

We eat more than just nuts, we enjoy a healthy range of foods. We don't really care about vaccine infected plebs, as we have strong immune systems. It is the vaccinated sheeple that are in a panic, and they are even frightened of other members of their herd.
legendary
germanies law is not the ID2020 you think it is
try to learn to do research
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
    Seriously. I've just had about enough with these baseless conspiracy theories. These kind of conspiracies have been going on for quite a long time now. Ever since the virus was still in china and more so when vaccines were developed. Instead of spreading awareness to make recoveries of economies easier and faster, people spread this kind of crap everywhere and fools those smart but dumb people who believe the earth is flat. If this is just for sharing what you've witnessed online at least state it. Otherwise, people might get the wrong idea and think that you are one of those people who spread useless conspiracies for the sake of having something to do.

Is this directed at me? Which part of my post is a conspiracy theory exactly? Whatever I quoted in my post is quoted directly from the source.

Let's see...

"EU Told to Back Vaccine Passports or Google May Do It Anyway"

You think these are fake news?

"Bill Gates Says World Won’t Return to Normal Until “A Lot of People” Take a Second COVID Vaccine"

Did he say that? Yes he did.

"Lockdowns are quietly improving cities around the world."

Did WEF tweet this? Yes they did.

"The Parliament passes ID2020 law for Germany"

Did the German parliament pass the ID2020 law? Yes they did.

Now point me out where the conspiracy is.
     Seriously. I've just had about enough with these baseless conspiracy theories. These kind of conspiracies have been going on for quite a long time now. Ever since the virus was still in china and more so when vaccines were developed. Instead of spreading awareness to make recoveries of economies easier and faster, people spread this kind of crap everywhere and fools those smart but dumb people who believe the earth is flat. If this is just for sharing what you've witnessed online at least state it. Otherwise, people might get the wrong idea and think that you are one of those people who spread useless conspiracies for the sake of having something to do.

They post it because they just don't witnessed it online, they searched for it and believed in it, whole heartedly
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
legendary
The death rate of 0.27% looks very low in my opinion.
thats the median level where most of the studies were done on area's with low infection
the actual number was 1.54% in area's where study picked dense population with a 54% infection rate

EG
0 infection 0 death (obviously)
54% infection 1.54% death
median = 0.27
but that median becomes meaningless when you actually look at the studies individually
you can fake a number lower by using more studies of low infection.

They well may be counting massive head trauma from a motorcycle accident as a 'covid death'.  They've done it before so there is no reason they would not do it again.  If they get more money for a 'covid death' then that's what they'll claim in any situation which they could get away with, and the memo that Dr. Jensen got shows that the state was encouraging people to try saying that follow-up on cause of death when it is 'covid' is 'unlikely'.

I've never seen such fraud in my life.  Truly disgusting, and especially considering all of the people they've hurt (and cause the death of) with the whole scamdemic lock-downs, masks, poverty, hopelessness, etc.

legendary
The death rate of 0.27% looks very low in my opinion.
thats the median level where most of the studies were done on area's with low infection
the actual number was 1.54% in area's where study picked dense population with a 54% infection rate

EG
0 infection 0 death (obviously)
54% infection 1.54% death
median = 0.27
but that median becomes meaningless when you actually look at the studies individually
you can fake a number lower by using more studies of low infection.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
I don't know how you have the gall to say that when you are blatantly making up things you want to be true without presenting any evidence. You're presenting isolated statistics that don't prove anything.
The statistics prove exactly what they set out to prove. If you don't agree with them, then present some evidence to the contrary.

That I have not presented evidence? I have presented you with WHO articles, articles published in Nature, in the BMJ.
The article you have linked says COVID has a death rate of 0.27% on average, which works out as 270 per 100,000. The CDC puts the mortality rate for flu at 1.8 per 100,000, while the KFF puts it at 2.8. Using that paper to draw the conclusion that "mortality from COVID is not much different than mortality from the flu" is incorrect.

A study of 135,000 patients: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(20)30527-0/fulltext
In-hospital mortality was higher in patients with COVID-19 than in patients with influenza ([16·9%] vs [5·8%])

The death rate of 0.27% looks very low in my opinion. Globally we have 115m COVID cases with roughly 2.55m deaths. So the death rate seems to be more around 1.6%. It is probably hard to attribute the deaths of COVID directly to the illness and not some other diseases. Another thing is that we already have a lot of elderly people vaccinated now, so the death rate shoulld be dropping in the near future. I would expect we will see more COVID cases in the next few months because the younger generations are not yet vaccinated and a dropping death rate.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
-snip

Blah blah blah blah, you can keep spouting all the crap you want out of your mouth, you're not the one who's going to say whether what I post proves or fails to prove. The people who read it see it with their own eyes.

You keep misrepresenting data by putting up biased statistics and I'm not going to waste my time discussing them point by point because as soon as I refute a biased argument you present me with another bullshit isolated statistic or another biased argument and this is going to be a never-ending story.

And yes, I have presented ample evidence and you have presented biased bullshit evidence that proves nothing.
I don’t trust any of those statistics from those who want us locked down..

Either way, I’m not goi g to hide in my house for the rest of my life or wear a mask for the rest of my life..
I don’t care if it kills a billion people.. Maybe it will kill me..

Sure diaper masks help “some”.. But if they really wanted to stop it they would be saying to use masks that seriously work..
It’s a scam..

Look at all this propaganda about wearing 2 and even 3 diaper masks at the same time!!
Insane!

A half face with p-100s is more comfortable and DOESNT FOG UP YOUR GLASSES!!

You know why diaper masks dog up your glasses?
BECAUSE YOU BREATHE AROUND THEM NOT THROUGH THEM..

It’s a scam and all the NPCs are fooled..

Are you crying or something, cause it looks like you're.

There many different articles proving same point about how masks works and how it prevents not entirely 100% but it prevents spreads of covid.
https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/417906/still-confused-about-masks-heres-science-behind-how-face-masks-prevent

The above link shows, different studies about how mask became effective in this time of needs. It cited different research and studies on how works. It's just one website yet it provide different article for your own convenience, and you only just needs to read.

Wearing 2 to 3 masks? you really believed that?
Pages:
Jump to: