Pages:
Author

Topic: EU Told to Back Vaccine Passports or Google May Do It Anyway - page 4. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 102
It was their idea since the beginning. To make everyone take vaccine and keep the track about those who doesnt. It will make even bigger gap between poor and rich ones. Rich ones if they take vaccine they can travel and do whatever they want while the poor countries that cant make to get vaccinated are going to be isolated from the rest of the world. The passport is gonna have those information if you are vaccinated or not so there is no way you can cross the border if you didnt take vaccine. So in example, Germany wont let another people to enter if they didnt took their vaccine, even though you take in example russian or chinese vaccine. So the new cold war is about to begin and terror across the poor countries. It is sad that apple and google (you can read this as microsoft) are going to hurry up in realization their sick ideas. Just hope there is going to be enough people that are smart to stop them in all these crimes against humanity.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
legendary
Nick Szabo's response to WEF:

https://twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/1365712266671259650

I think Nick is a conspiracy theorist that doesn't know jack shit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

World Economic Forum dropped another bomb.

Look at these empty streets and roads. Isn't that great?

Soon homes will be empty too.

Thanks WEF & Klaus Schwab for making the world a better place for everybody.

Isn't that the same on what you've posted a while ago. so its not another bomb they've dropped.

Anyway, just get vaccinated and your problems will go away. Easily.
legendary

World Economic Forum dropped another bomb.

Look at these empty streets and roads. Isn't that great?

Soon homes will be empty too.

Thanks WEF & Klaus Schwab for making the world a better place for everybody.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
So lockdown still for those who chose to not get vaccinated. Yeep the world is not going to go back to its normal state that even when you are as healthy as a newborn, you will get a record on their system.  I always thought this kind of idea is going to come from China. It will still come from the pharms owned by countries who had been worse than the savage conquistadors.

legendary
What I don't understand either is how there are people who, when there are so many billions of $ at stake, blindly trust the pharmaceutical companies.

"Trust, don't verify"

That's our motto now. Why do you think Bill Gates or any other big-pharma company would do something to harm people?

Did they ever do this? No, of course not.

Pfizer for example is as innocent as a newborn baby.

Close your eyes and believe Poker Player. Everything will be great.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't get why the antivaxxer nutjobs would want to socialize with the vaccine-infected 5g-irradiated plebs anyway. It seems to me that if you think this is a worldwide conspiracy, the best course of action is to sit at home and change your tinfoil underwear twice a day.

It's not as simple as that.

You can have rational doubts about vaccines, and believe that, for a healthy person, it is better not to take them, without believing in a world conspiracy or that people will die everywhere for taking them, as I have seen stated in this forum.

What I don't understand either is how there are people who, when there are so many billions of $ at stake, blindly trust the pharmaceutical companies.

Healthy person are the people who are in need to take the vaccination, as they has (we has) the lower risks for complications and such.

Doubting the vaccine starts when you simply look at the effects and effects itself without citing the articles, statements of the pharmaceuticals wherein they stated the possible risks embedded in taking the vaccine, especially for people who are old and who are sick.

P.S. Do not easily trust people who states whatever they say, without you, yourself taking a look at the researches, lab reports for you to conclude what you want to believe.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
I don't get why the antivaxxer nutjobs would want to socialize with the vaccine-infected 5g-irradiated plebs anyway. It seems to me that if you think this is a worldwide conspiracy, the best course of action is to sit at home and change your tinfoil underwear twice a day.

It's not as simple as that.

You can have rational doubts about vaccines, and believe that, for a healthy person, it is better not to take them, without believing in a world conspiracy or that people will die everywhere for taking them, as I have seen stated in this forum.

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
seems we have a conspiracy nut..

ok
well some facts
for decades government has used the social security number as both a government id and also a tax number and a social benefits number.

what you dont realise is that when it comes to healthcare. EU healthcare does not use social security number. people have a medical patient number.

vaccines, doctors appointments, are on a completely different system to social security numbers
they dont ask for social security numbers

passport numbers are another separate database. they dont ask for social security numbers
driving licence numbers are a separate database. they dont ask for social security numbers

to create a united database of a single ID whereby all government info and all health info are linked would take years.
its not something that is going to be implemented to be used by 'vaccine passport" or the normalisation plan of may-august 2021

and from the looks of it the government are not even going to implement it.

there is no biometric government ID+healthcare 'passport' that will link everything together and allow freedom of access to flights by 2021. and it appears there wont ever be.

in short people can get on a plane now and fly. they can get on a plane in a few months and fly.
the difference is that if you want to avoid a 'quarantine hotel' in a few months. you have to show that you are clear of the virus. this is in 3 DIFFERENT ways
1. covid negative test before and after departure
2. show the vaccine certificate
3. show you recovered from covid

the vaccine certificate is not some government ID. its just a piece of paper you get after a vaccine.. its basically a receipt. it has no leather cover. no photo. no address. it doesnt do anything but show you had a vaccine

but you dont need that. you can use other ways to show that you are able to fly healthily without affecting other passengers. (as noted 1.3)

in previous years i flew alot.
last year i didnt. not due to any government fears. but due to not wanting to be in a metal cylinder with hundreds of other people sharing their breath for multiple hours.

when i get vaccinated and im sure the other passengers are vaccinated too. ill be happy to fly again without the risk of a cesspit of covid breathe surrounding me.

if google or microsoft or apple or IBM have a database that requests people to record their vaccine receipt. and passport number is in no way the same things as ID2020 conspiracy

having a system that has linked your plane ticket to your vaccine does not mean they know your whole medical record or that you had a few speeding tickets or that you owe some tax

take your tin foil hat off,
just admit. you fear getting on a plane because of covid. and not because of your delusions of government implementing things that are not even implemented.
teach yourself the reality of why you dont want to get on a plane right now. because its not id2020 because we are in 2021 and there is no government ID and there wont be in 2021
legendary

The Parliament passes ID2020 law for Germany

The Bundestag has taken a decisive step in the implementation of the ID2020 project by Microsoft, Accenture and Rockefeller Foundation by making the tax identification number the uniform citizen number for all authorities. The path to becoming a transparent citizen is thus mapped out.

The tax identification number is to become a comprehensive citizen number, which enables the authorities to access already existing personal data at another authority. This has the red-black coalition in parliament against the opposition and united resistance against all concerns from privacy advocates decided . The Federal Council still has to give its approval before the law, which many believe is unconstitutional, can come into force.

The Federal Constitutional Court has ruled in the past that it is contrary to the fundamental right to privacy if the state creates a database in which all data on a person are gathered. Because this enables a comprehensive personality profile that goes far beyond the knowledge required for the individual official application.

(google translated from German, source: https://norberthaering.de/die-regenten-der-welt/bundestag-buergernummer/)

These are amazing developments. Who wouldn't want a free that will come with you where ever you go? You cannot forget your ID at home even if you wanted to now. Brilliant.

Germany stepped up her game once again. (yep, AGAIN) Leading us to our salvation. (We couldn't get enough of it last time.)

Cool

ID2020 is really amazing. You can learn more about it here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/id2020org-get-your-digital-id-and-be-a-world-citizen-5320443
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange

Well according to science real information whack job conspiracy nuts tinfoil should not be used to cook your food because it's bad or something like that.
https://theconversation.com/why-you-shouldnt-wrap-your-food-in-aluminium-foil-before-cooking-it-57220
So they might as well make underwear out of it.
Just remember, 1000's of scientists, 1000s of research labs are all wrong, but the person who does your hair heard from her friend who failed out of school that it can kill you.

I guess since I have no hair I don't get to hear that info.

That's it, a conspiracy against bald people not getting the info they need.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
you can still go to supermarkets no matter what
stop making up idiot conspiracies.

we get it you lost the old idiot conspiracy about nano robots
we get it you lost the old idiot conspiracy about monkey/fetus tissue
we get it you lost the old idiot conspiracy about vaccine more deadly than the disease

just accept your losses and start dealing with facts. stop creating more lies. its never going to win you anything
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013

“We have all agreed that we need vaccine certificates,” German Chancellor Angela Merkel told reporters after the talks on Thursday. “In the future, it will certainly be good to have such a certificate but that will not mean that only those who have such a passport will be able to travel; about that, no political decisions have been made yet.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-25/eu-told-to-back-vaccine-passports-or-google-will-do-them-anyway

Since they are making these new passports, I think it is safe to assume this current situation won't go away till everybody gets vaxxed. Which means at least a decade.

Let's see how that materializes. In principle, forcing vaccination is against the rights of the patient and international treaties on the subject. Another thing is that they do not force you to be vaccinated but do not allow you to be vaccinated:

-Travel.
-Go to the gym.
-To restaurants.
-To the supermarket, etc.

Which in practice means that if you don't get vaccinated you will only be allowed to stay at home and if you are lucky to go for a walk.
legendary
European Union leaders inched toward establishing bloc-wide vaccine certificates to enable countries to reopen to travel as Commission President Ursula von der Leyen warned that unless they hurry Apple Inc. and Google will step into the vacuum.

During a five-hour video call, the EU’s 27 leaders focused on how to haul their nations back to a form of normalcy after a pandemic that’s claimed more than 500,000 lives and shut down large parts of their economies. While there was broad support for certificates of some sort, leaders didn’t agree on the type of privileges they would grant.

“We have all agreed that we need vaccine certificates,” German Chancellor Angela Merkel told reporters after the talks on Thursday. “In the future, it will certainly be good to have such a certificate but that will not mean that only those who have such a passport will be able to travel; about that, no political decisions have been made yet.”

“It is important to have a European solution because otherwise others will go into this vacuum,” she said at a press briefing. “Google and Apple are already offering solutions to the World Health Organization. And this is sensitive information so we want to be very clear here that we offer a European solution.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-25/eu-told-to-back-vaccine-passports-or-google-will-do-them-anyway

Since they are making these new passports, I think it is safe to assume this current situation won't go away till everybody gets vaxxed. Which means at least a decade.

The Parliament passes ID2020 law for Germany

The Bundestag has taken a decisive step in the implementation of the ID2020 project by Microsoft, Accenture and Rockefeller Foundation by making the tax identification number the uniform citizen number for all authorities. The path to becoming a transparent citizen is thus mapped out.

The tax identification number is to become a comprehensive citizen number, which enables the authorities to access already existing personal data at another authority. This has the red-black coalition in parliament against the opposition and united resistance against all concerns from privacy advocates decided . The Federal Council still has to give its approval before the law, which many believe is unconstitutional, can come into force.

The Federal Constitutional Court has ruled in the past that it is contrary to the fundamental right to privacy if the state creates a database in which all data on a person are gathered. Because this enables a comprehensive personality profile that goes far beyond the knowledge required for the individual official application.

(google translated from German, source: https://norberthaering.de/die-regenten-der-welt/bundestag-buergernummer/)

Pages:
Jump to: